Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BITSUM [BSM] ⚡Cryptocurrency that Work in Facebook &Telegram 🔥 - page 19. (Read 9305 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Hash Rate RISING CONTINOUSLY and if you are new and planning to mine BITSUM then start now or else it will be long
It is likely a little bit late to join party of mining Bitsum. Hope that its price will pump due to hashrate-increases.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
Hash Rate RISING CONTINOUSLY and if you are new and planning to mine BITSUM then start now or else it will be long
Crypto Lovers
When Difficulty RISE,
Reward Goes LOW, This is CRYPTONIGHT Algo
Coin Emission will be reduced slowly
What did you mean? What I have known (not about specific Cryptonight algorithm) generally is higher difficulty and higher total hashrates, lower rewards for each miners because the same block rewards for all. I guess what you implied is for Cryptonight algorithm, higher difficulty will automatically lead to adjustments about block rewards. Block rewards will be decreased, which in turn drop rewards for each miner. With the algo, block rewards are not fixed, it totally depend on difficulty, right?

Thank you.

During higher Difficulties emission become slow block rewards you same coin but you need to put more hases to it , in short what you will get in 1 hour in high difficulties you will get in 2 hours
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
When Difficulty RISE,
What did you mean? What I have known (not about specific Cryptonight algorithm) generally is higher difficulty and higher total hashrates, lower rewards for each miners because the same block rewards for all. I guess what you implied is for Cryptonight algorithm, higher difficulty will automatically lead to adjustments about block rewards. Block rewards will be decreased, which in turn drop rewards for each miner. With the algo, block rewards are not fixed, it totally depend on difficulty, right?

Thank you.
Activity: 23
To The MOON ......SUM
Crypto Lovers
How this becomes the first telegram based coin in the market when all the other coins have their own telegram channel is there some new feature about this coin that differentiates from the other coins in the market, can you explain further what this coin will try to accomplish. I'm also curious about the private keys. Is there going to be an offline/paper wallet option?

I think as it stands this is the most simple was of transferring coins through telegram and if it can be implemented into other social apps then it could be the first really simple way of transferring crypto currency between users.

That’s an image of the first test paper wallet so I don’t think it will be long before we can have access ourselves. Be great if it can be sent to us through telegram.

any new update about coin

No update  till now
we are working to list coin in CMC

thanks

what is CMC , can you post a full form of CMC

CMC is  COINMARKETCAP.com

I tried to add it to CMC but the volume is too low at the minute.

Yes paper wallet is also ready we will update you soon regarding this
Crypto Lovers
How this becomes the first telegram based coin in the market when all the other coins have their own telegram channel is there some new feature about this coin that differentiates from the other coins in the market, can you explain further what this coin will try to accomplish. I'm also curious about the private keys. Is there going to be an offline/paper wallet option?

Check this video if you have any doubt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27zEEFgz6nQ&t=3s
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge

I think as it stands this is the most simple was of transferring coins through telegram and if it can be implemented into other social apps then it could be the first really simple way of transferring crypto currency between users.

That’s an image of the first test paper wallet so I don’t think it will be long before we can have access ourselves. Be great if it can be sent to us through telegram.

No update  till now

thanks

CMC is  COINMARKETCAP.com

I tried to add it to CMC but the volume is too low at the minute.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

Join RACE Discord channel for updates, bounties and airdrops: https://discord.gg/YAgENBH
What the hell are you doing, dude? Keep spamming the topic with your shitty post (same content as your previous thread)?
To be honest, RACEcoin project has shown very little real developments long time after its launch.
I dont' want to offend the project and its team,but this one likely has no bright future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 30
Merit: 11

Join RACE Discord channel for updates, bounties and airdrops: https://discord.gg/YAgENBH
Please stop spamming the topic, bro. Do you want to be reported to moderators of the forum (and you might be banned temporarily due to your spamming thread)? This topic is only for Bitsum project and users can definitely see that you are wearing RACE signature. That's enough, no need to spam like this.
Crypto Lovers
No update  till now

thanks

CMC is  COINMARKETCAP.com
Crypto Lovers
we are mining with 6x10606 but the reward seems very low...any hint ?

When Difficulty RISE,
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
we are mining with 6x10606 but the reward seems very low...any hint ?
Activity: 19
No update  till now

thanks

" what is CMC , can you post a full form of CMC"
Crypto Lovers
No update  till now

thanks
Activity: 19
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Crypto Lovers
I don't get your business concept. And is this related to Telegram ICO?

This is not related to TELEGRAM ICO ,
we are minable coin, TELEGRAM is TOKEN

We are MESSENGER BASED Coin , TELEGRAM ICO is only for TELEGRAM we are for FACEBOOK skype discord WECHAT and all other messenger
Please explain a little bit. Will Bitsum be used as payments on Facebook, Skype, discord, wechat, etc (for advertisements, tips, bonus, etc) ?

We will only integrate and use that as wallet ,

If people will opt this as payment method then it will grow
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I was testing both the income and withdrawals of bitsum in stock.exchange and for now it is working quite fast (rare for this exchange) to see if now that it seems to be working well maybe more people start using it and we will soon see an adequate price to bitsum !!!
Thanks. I will try to deposit my Bitsum on the exchange, then selling them and withdrawing them for trials. I will let you know my experience.
Pages:
Jump to: