Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 62. (Read 131805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Please start Uninstalling the ModernTest Wallet from your Computer. We are ready to release the Wallets and the Source (for nodes and Exchanges).
We also setup the Poker demo server and the Poker client is ready for testing. I will Post the Distribution Form once wallet is released on GitHub.

Thank you for your Interest in BitSynq.

You are working and communicating better than most of the bigger coins - that's what I like about this project, just keep it up and it will do well.

any new eta on the translation bounties?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Cheesy LOL i can see where this coin is going to go exactly.....and i fear the worst.....just sayin
Wow , thanks for that.
Fear.....
when do you think you might getting around to posting something with uncertainty and then something with some doubt

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
 Cheesy LOL i can see where this coin is going to go exactly.....and i fear the worst.....just sayin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
@ zaph3t The final price of the ico is 190 sat / sync ! Good ?
I think it is good for investors who participated in the ICO as the price can easily grow with all the development that will be going on.
It is a good start for everyone and for BitSynq itself. thank you.

! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Please start Uninstalling the ModernTest Wallet from your Computer. We are ready to release the Wallets and the Source (for nodes and Exchanges).
We also setup the Poker demo server and the Poker client is ready for testing. I will Post the Distribution Form once wallet is released on GitHub.

Thank you for your Interest in BitSynq.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Interesting project, upset I missed the ICO.  When do you plan to have the coin listed on an exchange, and on which exchange(s)?

Also, with it being DPoS, how many delegate nodes will there be, 101?
eagerly waiting for new wallet. anytime now
so far so good.
good job zaph
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
@ zaph3t The final price of the ico is 190 sat / sync ! Good ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Really great ICO results. I see a lot of my friends in the list Cheesy
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

After End of ICO, I will finalize the Phase2 Spreadsheet. The Official Wallet release is ready
but nodes need to be setup first before it can be download.
Wallet and a Distribution Form will be posted at 12PM EST (JULY 16TH) for you to fill out. You will need your name
and email address for verification plus your BitSynq Address.

We will go trough the Bounty Campaigns on Sunday but for now our Priority is the Distribution of ICO Coins.

If you have any question please let me know. Thanks for your interest in BitSynq.

EDIT: A Distribution Spreadsheet will be made Public so you can verify your BitSynq Address one more Time to make sure it is correct.

congrats on sucessful ICO

I do congratulate for an another successful ICO crypto. Collecting 30+ btc is not so easy. People believe in this project. I would like to see promising output from the dev team. Good luck.
Activity: 368
! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

After End of ICO, I will finalize the Phase2 Spreadsheet. The Official Wallet release is ready
but nodes need to be setup first before it can be download.
Wallet and a Distribution Form will be posted at 12PM EST (JULY 16TH) for you to fill out. You will need your name
and email address for verification plus your BitSynq Address.

We will go trough the Bounty Campaigns on Sunday but for now our Priority is the Distribution of ICO Coins.

If you have any question please let me know. Thanks for your interest in BitSynq.

EDIT: A Distribution Spreadsheet will be made Public so you can verify your BitSynq Address one more Time to make sure it is correct.

congrats on sucessful ICO
Congrats to the development team of Zaph3t and Ernez for a successful ICO....even though the late flurry of investments meant that my ~ 1 BTC wasn't, as I had expected, sufficient to meet my target of 1m coins.

Looking forward to the bounty dumpers doing their thing so I can make up the difference - thanks in advance guys Wink
all bounties add up to about 2 btc, I'm not sure if that amount dumped on market will really move market
Activity: 336
PHASE 2 ICO SPREADSHEET UPDATED

Please check your Entries and let me know if you have any question. Thank you

Why do i see the last spreadsheet before update?  Still seeing the 18 btc contribution one.

I'm seeing the fully updated list.

My phone is storing the old data.  I was able to see the updated version finally.  Thanks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Why do i see the last spreadsheet before update?  Still seeing the 18 btc contribution one.

Wow, brave, i see you and Jae Hwan Lim both invested 5 btc each.    Shocked Shocked Shocked  Maybe you two will be very rich like me.    Grin Wink Cheesy
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Activity: 336

Will it double or triple the price, the great thing about this small funded ICO are the dev are quick to move and implement what was listed on the to do list, Big funded ICO now is still in deep water striving to clime up in price.
if you say so
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Will it double or triple the price, the great thing about this small funded ICO are the dev are quick to move and implement what was listed on the to do list, Big funded ICO now is still in deep water striving to clime up in price.
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
When avatar and Twitter start?

In some days.Prioriti to the ico distributuion.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
Pages:
Jump to: