Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 66. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
To everyone to understand why Phase1 had a BONUS it is because of the FIXED Price of 0.000015 BTC / Coin.
Does Phase2 have a FIXED Price? NO. And I did not decide anything only Community brought the Suggestion so If some people
are not in favor to be brought from Phase1 to Phase2 ICO because of the loss of the BONUS, please tell me and I will Reverse the
Process right away
(we still have time before ICO ends). I cannot give any BONUS while you are on the same level as Phase2
Investors unless you go BACK to the Fixed Price of 0.000015 BTC / Coin. Give me a final decision here.

thank you.

WOW !!! OK !! Thank You !
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team

PHASE II ICO Spreadsheet Updated with the Latest TXids and the Merge with Phase1 Investors.

OFFICIAL SPREADSHEET OF ICO PHASE II PLEASE NOTE THAT UPDATES WILL BE MADE EVERY 24HR:
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I think the dev made the right choice merging both phases of the ICO.  Dont worry about the 10% bonus
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Any news , for claim bounty  Cool ?..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
To everyone to understand why Phase1 had a BONUS it is because of the FIXED Price of 0.000015 BTC / Coin.
Does Phase2 have a FIXED Price? NO. And I did not decide anything only Community brought the Suggestion so If some people
are not in favor to be brought from Phase1 to Phase2 ICO because of the loss of the BONUS, please tell me and I will Reverse the
Process right away
(we still have time before ICO ends). I cannot give any BONUS while you are on the same level as Phase2
Investors unless you go BACK to the Fixed Price of 0.000015 BTC / Coin. Give me a final decision here.

thank you.

Am in for the new change, no bonus but merged phases.
Activity: 504
I'm totally fine. I was going to invest in both phases, but I won't if they're merged. I only invested in phase 1 for the 10% bonus because I knew phase 2 was getting the better end of the deal.

I don't know how many phase 1 investors there were in total, but I'm fine with the change. So that's one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
while it would be really nice for phase 1 investors to somehow get the 10% bonus for being early adopters and taking the initial risk  ( a good portion of phase 2 investors are phase 1 investors so I doubt many would complain)...I don't think its necessary.

The change to roll all funds together proportionally seems very fair , given the fact that its obvious that like myself most phase 1 investors just assumed investing early would reap greater rewards in terms of token count.

we didn't read and comprehend that in order for that fixed price plus bonus to work, ico would have to raise around 300 btc or so...so really our bad. kind of like dao. no muss no fuss...we just hard forked ico. see how easy vb

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
sometimes i don't understand people, ask yourself what is the best choice! Lose your 10% and receive lot more coin, or keep your 10% and keep paying 0.000015 btc per coin

For me choice is easy if i invested in phase 1!
Activity: 279
Phase 1 investors should be happy by this decision and not ask for 10% bonus since you will get more than you would if current structure would be at the end.

Some people never get enough and you are totally right. I think its really nice of them to change it to this.
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
Process right away

thank you.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Phase 1 investors should be happy by this decision and not ask for 10% bonus since you will get more than you would if current structure would be at the end.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 142
Thanks dev for making the ICO a more fair prospect....i am much happier with this arrangement...although the loss of 10% bonus for being an early believer in this project sucks a little, but i'd rather not be greedy and upset phase 2 investors...although appreciation for early investment where it is due would be nice :-)

Very diplomatic Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Thanks dev for making the ICO a more fair prospect....i am much happier with this arrangement...although the loss of 10% bonus for being an early believer in this project sucks a little, but i'd rather not be greedy and upset phase 2 investors...although appreciation for early investment where it is due would be nice :-)
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
If we still want to give the 10% bonus to phase one investors as a token of appreciation to their early support, is it possible to do the callculation like this:

Calculate the btc brought forward from phase one to phase 2 with a 10% markup. For example, If an investor contributed 1 btc in phase one, for the purpose of determining how much bitsynq he will get, base the calculation as though he contributed 1.1 btc in phase 2.

Does it make sense?

Phase 1 was unfair even with bonus. Merging the 2 phases is just about fair.

Don't push it too far or the phase 2 people will have the right to complain.

Activity: 142
If we still want to give the 10% bonus to phase one investors as a token of appreciation to their early support, is it possible to do the callculation like this:

Calculate the btc brought forward from phase one to phase 2 with a 10% markup. For example, If an investor contributed 1 btc in phase one, for the purpose of determining how much bitsynq he will get, base the calculation as though he contributed 1.1 btc in phase 2.

Does it make sense?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I love the change in the terms of the ICO, thanks to the dev.
Pages:
Jump to: