Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 65. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Just sent in a small amount to participate. Hope to see my name on the spreadsheet tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
One day left to join, don't be late.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I like the idea of this project, though I suppose we can see if it is possible for development to continue for long with just somewhat above 14.4 btc (so far) from the ICO.

That is a lot less than the 100+ btc anticipated or hoped for earlier in this thread, also much less than the 50 btc scenario someone asked about many pages back.

The bounty coin pool is rather small to give much additional money to fund development.

Most people on this board may dislike some other coin developers keeping a 15% premine or the like for future development, but that gives a clearer path to sustained substantial funding.

To be honest, I do not use fb that much and I never thought of registering at linkedin too.

Not having a Linkedin profile does not concern me.  Nor does Facebook.  But what concerns me more is this:

When I google https://www.google.com/search?q="Zaphet+Rojas", there are no results of any kind outside of this project announcement and what is directly tied to it.  (For perspective, googling the first and last name combo of about anyone I know gives some results, in contrast -- at least some other people in the world sharing their name, if nothing else).

When I google Zaphet alone to broaden the search, I find some results, but it is so astronomically rare as a first name worldwide that I decided to try the following:

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Zaphet-Rojas/Ohio = no results
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Zaphet/Ohio = doesn't seem to have a profile for anyone named Zaphet

Of course, not everyone is in the whitepages listing.

Yet there is strikingly little also for https://www.google.com/search?q="Ernest+Tibau" ... a total of 37 results worldwide but a bunch of repeats from these threads themselves, a couple from a record of someone born in 1899, and not much else.

However, I would be happy to see I am mistaken, and it wouldn't take much to disprove the direction the above investigation is going.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
At what time exactly the ICO ends? Is there a countdown?

Did you try looking in the OP? Right near the top.

Ignored for being lazy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
At what time exactly the ICO ends? Is there a countdown?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
has anyone have any issues errors with wallet i have them
if anyone have any issue pls respond so that i can know what the problem is
mine is cant open database

If you get this

Note: When you first launch the Wallet, you may get a Database Exception
Error. It is all fine, just close the Error Message and relaunch the Wallet.
That Error Message will not be in the Final Release of the Modern Wallet.

then it's probably normal at this stage
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
has anyone have any issues errors with wallet i have them
if anyone have any issue pls respond so that i can know what the problem is
mine is cant open database
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Coins send to escrow address. Hope to see my name soon. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I just participated too, with a small amount. Hope to see my name on the list tomorrow
Activity: 728
will we list on yobit?  Cheesy 
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 142
COUNTDOWN TO  the END of     ICO PHASE II

OFFICIAL SPREADSHEET OF ICO PHASE II PLEASE NOTE THAT UPDATES WILL BE MADE EVERY 24HR:
Activity: 434
Activity: 142

COUNTDOWN TO  the END of     ICO PHASE II

Activity: 476
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
what time is the ico over? im hoping to add more btc  but i need to know the time it ends
ICO will end at 11: 59 PM EST.
legendary
Another successful ICO in the make?
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
what time is the ico over? im hoping to add more btc  but i need to know the time it ends
Pages:
Jump to: