Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 75. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
@zaph3t

I have send you an message regarding translation.

Activity: 729
Get your BITSYNQ now... still cheap... everything below 10 BTC is a bargain. Great project... only 21M coins... easy to move...
Yeah..its time to buy some #SYNQ
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
ICO funds is picking up nicely here... still another week to join... can be more 20 BTC at the end then 10 BTC....
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Very nice wallet.Good job dev.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Get your BITSYNQ now... still cheap... everything below 10 BTC is a bargain. Great project... only 21M coins... easy to move...
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Looking good wallet running fine  Smiley
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
what time on the 7th will Phase I end?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
I can't believe it only got few BTC during the ICO.

ICO aint over yet. Trying to decide if should get more phase 1 or save for phase 2.

its difficult to say, it might be a better deal now in Phase 1 but Phase 2 could be good too.

Is the torrentx feature already working within the wallet?
Activity: 463
I can't believe it only got few BTC during the ICO.

ICO aint over yet. Trying to decide if should get more phase 1 or save for phase 2.
I can't believe it only got few BTC during the ICO. the project could have gathered more if it were marketed well.
where in the roadmap that the wallet can be used for gambling or like it can be used directly to bet on games?

Could this even get listed on any exchanges?

hmm

I think your not making weak fud attempt and just dont know how exchanges work right?

definitely no fud here, interesting project and I'm considering sending some bits.

Though if 10btc is raised that is hardly any cash for development and exchanges like to see volume, right? Smiley
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I can't believe it only got few BTC during the ICO. the project could have gathered more if it were marketed well.
where in the roadmap that the wallet can be used for gambling or like it can be used directly to bet on games?

hmm

I think your not making weak fud attempt and just dont know how exchanges work right?

hmm
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
2.Address?
18888888PPJ8oGeqR6AKmoiKUme9da48Xf
1Aq8yYkW87oXcPYd24EcCiVCE6h1McVZEn

I correct a small amount of Bitcoin I sent to this address?

Finally, question ico panel yet?
BITSYNQ we'll see how next to the icon wallet ?

The ICO ADDRESS IS THIS ONE: 1Aq8yYkW87oXcPYd24EcCiVCE6h1McVZEn in the BLUE GLOW IN OP.

Now your last 2 questions I really dont understand them. Sorry.
Activity: 256
2.Address?
18888888PPJ8oGeqR6AKmoiKUme9da48Xf

I correct a small amount of Bitcoin I sent to this address?

Finally, question ico panel yet?
BITSYNQ we'll see how next to the icon wallet ?

SynqCrypto Team

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL SPREADSHEET OF ICO PHASE I:

Link is in OP too. If there is any mistake please contact me. Also some TXs have been highlighted in GREEN - Owner please contact me.
Activity: 840
dev,
would I be able maintain wallet just for just for bounties and another wallet for ico investment?
You mean 2 BitSynq Wallets? sure if you have 2 computers you can do that or you could create a BitSynq Address just for Bounties in the same wallet.
Anyway there will be a Qt version of the wallet for Mac and Linux a couple of days after launch. thank you.
perfect, thanks. for sure i'm in. hopefully you can raise a bit more to help the project along. i'll be checking out test wallet soon
SynqCrypto Team
dev,
would I be able maintain wallet just for just for bounties and another wallet for ico investment?
You mean 2 BitSynq Wallets? sure if you have 2 computers you can do that or you could create a BitSynq Address just for Bounties in the same wallet.
Anyway there will be a Qt version of the wallet for Mac and Linux a couple of days after launch. thank you.
dev,
promising project that should go up higher
hopefully in leaps and bounds lol
Pages:
Jump to: