Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 70. (Read 131805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Final days to join ICO here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
All BOUNTIES CAMPAIGN now OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
NO NEW SIGNUPS ACCEPTED.
Those who Participated in the Sig and/or Avatar Campaign, must have
their Sig and/or Avatar Valid until the Distribution of their Bounty.
Distribution will start Few Days After End of the ICO.
Activity: 518
When register for Signature Campaign will be opned again?
Thanks before  Smiley
legendary
Still 4 days to go... this coins is looking very strong!!! You only need a small investment for a nice stake Wink
Activity: 463
Last hours of the sale will be interesting lots of shucking and jiving to see who gets in for a big chunk.
Activity: 729
How much currently in ICO?
[PHASE2 ICO TOTAL COINS]: 20M - 419060 = [19580940]
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I was going to buy some at ICO. But this 2nd phase looks really "iffy".

If i am correct, i send Bitcoin to the escrow address, then i fill out a google form (you cant make this up) and then you buy decide how much (or little) coins you want to send people, this is very "unclear" and i have to use the word shady.

Why in the world would you do second phase like that?  I will wait for Trex addition and buy then (probably wait until 50% of ICO price  Wink

Do you guys have any Devs on board now? If so what have they worked on in the past.

On a positive note, i really like how you are only keeping 1m coins for bounties and to pay people. Unlike other coins that take much bigger chunks, EG Waves that took 15m out of 100m.  15%.

Which part is unclear?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Junior Member Sig Design FIXED

Code:
[center][url=bitsynq.com]BITSYNQ █ A NEW KIND OF FREEDOM █ PHASE II ICO ENDS JULY 15th █[/url] [url=http://bit.ly/29vjH1n]WALLET[/url][/center]
update signature again
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

If i am correct, i send Bitcoin to the escrow address, then i fill out a google form (you cant make this up) and then you buy decide how much (or little) coins you want to send people, this is very "unclear" and i have to use the word shady.

Why in the world would you do second phase like that?  I will wait for Trex addition and buy then (probably wait until 50% of ICO price  Wink

Do you guys have any Devs on board now? If so what have they worked on in the past.

On a positive note, i really like how you are only keeping 1m coins for bounties and to pay people. Unlike other coins that take much bigger chunks, EG Waves that took 15m out of 100m.  15%.

Maby yes maby no.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
This coin is looking beter every day.
SynqCrypto Team

Code:
[center][url=bitsynq.com]BITSYNQ █ A NEW KIND OF FREEDOM █ PHASE II ICO ENDS JULY 15th █[/url] [url=http://bit.ly/29vjH1n]WALLET[/url][/center]

This one should now fit for good. thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Will be watching your progres. Going to buy some coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Where see create a get signature campaign or bounty others??
U about this?

More Information on the Bounties Thread

That I find!
Thank you friends
SynqCrypto Team
We are working to integrate a Multiplayer Shooter Game (Minecraft) style into SynqCraft Game - it is call OpenSpades
and will added as a mod into SynqCraft multiplayer. We will have a demo of the game implemented into the wallet for testing and to keep
you enjoy playing while we progress with our roadmap.
I will post more information and images in the next few days. Also we might have the Poker Game ready to test right on launch along with
the masternodes ready to use. thank you.

Zaphet

Is there any minimum you want with this ICO funding? What will happen if you don't get the desired amount will you still develop or just leave the project?

This was already answered multiple times please check here:

What is min amount you need to sell for success?

Please check this quote below:
How many BTC you need for your project ?

This project has a lot going on and very interesting features. Any estimates on how many BTC need for this project?

We have no exact amount to raise but we are looking around 100 BTC or more (or enough) to cover Development cost (hire developers and other people
with specific task), Marketing cost and Other expenses.

We are committed to this project and with some of the Features, this project will be seen as the 1st and only one to bring true FREEDOM to gamblers
and game players and more...
SynqCrypto Team

Code:
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
We are working to integrate a Multiplayer Shooter Game (Minecraft) style into SynqCraft Game - it is call OpenSpades
and will added as a mod into SynqCraft multiplayer. We will have a demo of the game implemented into the wallet for testing and to keep
you enjoy playing while we progress with our roadmap.
I will post more information and images in the next few days. Also we might have the Poker Game ready to test right on launch along with
the masternodes ready to use. thank you.

Zaphet

Is there any minimum you want with this ICO funding? What will happen if you don't get the desired amount will you still develop or just leave the project?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

Where see create a get signature campaign or bounty others??
U about this?

More Information on the Bounties Thread
Pages:
Jump to: