Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 71. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We are working to integrate a Multiplayer Shooter Game (Minecraft) style into SynqCraft Game - it is call OpenSpades
and will added as a mod into SynqCraft multiplayer. We will have a demo of the game implemented into the wallet for testing and to keep
you enjoy playing while we progress with our roadmap.
I will post more information and images in the next few days. Also we might have the Poker Game ready to test right on launch along with
the masternodes ready to use. thank you.

Zaphet
Where see create a get signature campaign or bounty others??
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
all goes as expected , just waiting for the launch
go SYNQ to the moon

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
We are working to integrate a Multiplayer Shooter Game (Minecraft) style into SynqCraft Game - it is call OpenSpades
and will added as a mod into SynqCraft multiplayer. We will have a demo of the game implemented into the wallet for testing and to keep
you enjoy playing while we progress with our roadmap.
I will post more information and images in the next few days. Also we might have the Poker Game ready to test right on launch along with
the masternodes ready to use. thank you.

Zaphet
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I'm bumping because I think this project deserves like 100x more exposure
SynqCrypto Team
The Bounties Campaign will be close on Monday

How will it all work? as some people already have their signature enabled for more then one week, other people only by tomorrow?

I think the bounties will be closed on Monday for new participants,but the campaign will run until the end of ICO.
Exact it will be Closed for new Participants and no Entry will be accepted. Campaign will run until distribution of the bounties. You much have
your Sig and or Avatar until you got your Bounty.

Thank you.
I have to say, the amount invested into this project in relation to the quality of the announcement is extremely low, like suspiciously low
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

How will it all work? as some people already have their signature enabled for more then one week, other people only by tomorrow?

I think the bounties will be closed on Monday for new participants,but the campaign will run until the end of ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

SynqCrypto Team
looks interesting... probably gonna invest a lot of $ in this
SynqCrypto Team
There is a very real possibility that those who joined in phase 2 will get a lot more coins with the same amount of btc compared to those who joined in phase 1 right?
You forgot that most or even all of those who joined Phase1 will also join phase2 ...we dont know how Phase2 will end until ico is done.
Activity: 142
There is a very real possibility that those who joined in phase 2 will get a lot more coins with the same amount of btc compared to those who joined in phase 1 right?
Activity: 463
Fixed sig and kinda glad i waited till pII to get more.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Activity: 368
SynqCrypto Team
In the Article bounty,  below is google form what website title that they've been asking is it Bitsynq or    
[BITSYNQ] [PRESALE] PHASE II STARTED - ENDS JULY 15TH [! ! TEST OUR WALLET  also 1 more thing what link also they've been asking too? your help is much appreciated.  Thanks Smiley
-Title of the Website where you posted your Article or Blog.

-Link to the Article or Blog on the website where you posted it on.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
In the Article bounty,  below is google form what website title that they've been asking is it Bitsynq or    
[BITSYNQ] [PRESALE] PHASE II STARTED - ENDS JULY 15TH [! ! TEST OUR WALLET  also 1 more thing what link also they've been asking too? your help is much appreciated.  Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
One more week!  Seems like this ico is taking forever.  Can't wait til full launch.  I feel this is one of the more overlooked/underrated coins we will see this year Smiley

Prove me right!

that is good... a coin need some time before everybody knows about it.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
One more week!  Seems like this ico is taking forever.  Can't wait til full launch.  I feel this is one of the more overlooked/underrated coins we will see this year Smiley

Prove me right!
Activity: 142
Thanks for the swift reply. Loud and clear
Pages:
Jump to: