Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex or Poloniex. which one do you like to trade? - page 21. (Read 9400 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I chose Bittrex safer and have not had any serious problems. the movement of coins is not too fast and large volumes. it is enough to choose bittrex as the best exchanger.

same here also had crazy problems with polo
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
We know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the most sought after exchangers.
But I want to know which one is best to trade? and I want to know why.
Thanks.  Wink

You are the one who can answer your own question since the response you will get here is based on their experience and you might have different experience than others. Try dealing with two if you preferred to test both of them.

Im using both since there are coins that isn't listed to both of the platforms. About security, I can say that both has excellent security measures since they will asked you some confirmations first before you can enter your dashboard. About customer support, I seldomly experiencing a problem to both trading platforms so overall Im not sending too much support ticket. About other misc errors, as of now fortunately I didn't experienced any of those problem e.g deposits, withdrawals problems etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Because I do not use Poloniex. so I'll say why bittrex is my preferred exchanger. Because it is a leader when it comes to services. No. # 1 With all the trusted exchanger and fast process. And your bitcoins are protected by thieves as it has a 2Step verifacation code. Where you have to change it to another IP Address will automatically ask for an email verification. So it's harder for these Hackers to be opened. In addition there when the password changes the password will hold the Bitcoins a day before it can be withdrawn again
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I usually choose Bittrex because the security of this site is very well appreciated and they always support me whenever I need it, exchang Bittrex is easier than with other exchanges because Bittrex supports users to use phone very good and I can trade anytime.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Thanks.  Wink

i think the best for trading is Bittrex, because until now their service is good

previously i prefer poloniex, but i have left the poloniex since july because their service makes me disappointed
i'm disappointed that sometimes withdrawals and deposits take a long time to process and their support ticket service is bad
Activity: 182
Thanks.  Wink

Bittrex, has more coins and doesnt spazz out. There have been times where it was impossible for me to place and order on poloniex and just really strange stuff happened on it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I have account in Both the exchanges but i am trading mostly in Bittrex and other exchanges as most of the coins are listed first in other exchanges after some days they are listed in poloniex and bittrex , so until they are not listed here i have trade in other exchanges, but trading in bittrex is more comfortable.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I like bittrex, it has bigger choice of coins)
Activity: 336
Personally I have only really used bittrex of the two but I have heard that polo has had some problems with downtime and withdrawals in the past. I find bittrex very smooth and easy to use.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Thanks.  Wink

I like both as both exchanges have got lot of traders and the volume of trading is very high so even if you keep 10% margin of profit you can daily earn it. Their support system is the only matter that is not good.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
I think i've already seen your topic in other section. But anyways, actually i dont have account both of them but i think the best trading exchange is Bittrex because my friend if he want to trade he used bittrex.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
Thanks.  Wink
I'd like to trade in poloniex because the user interface is really good I love the green theme of it.  It makes my eyes feel comfortable. There are many features that make me feel happy to use it.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Bittrex, the layout is superior in my personal opinion. Plus Poloniex has been known to unnecessarily lock up funds.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
Thanks.  Wink

I do have accounts in both. I first created in Poloniex but I do not understand the user interface. I don't know why, for me it is not user friendly. That's why I transfer to Bittrex. I really want the user interface of Bittrex. And I've heard there are cases that the accounts in Poloniex had been hacked. So I am so thankful that I transfer all my coins in Bittrex.
Activity: 216
I prefer Bittrex, because at Poloniex I have not been verified for 4 months already. They have a very strange privacy policy. My account is generally blocked for trading, because I live in the wrong place. Horror. A Bittrex is very convenient to use, although it has less speed. There those support is very loyal and responds faster. Verification is fast.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Thanks.  Wink
Bittrex must become the best choice in my experience that the poloniex has frozen my amount they are not wanna recover my account. Even this time hitbtc seems better than polo exchange sites, But you should go to the bittrex rather than poloniex exchange sites. There are so many problems with polo.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I have an account on Poloniex but I haven't tried Bittrex yet but I think the reputation of Bittrex is quite good. Reading all the sharing here in this thread, also states that Bittrex is somewhat better. I would try to make an account there soon and hopefully trade successfully.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
i used to to trade both exchanges, and for me, i wanna choose Bittrex for a simple and smooth but has huge widthrawal fee than poloniex.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I chose Bittrex safer and have not had any serious problems. the movement of coins is not too fast and large volumes. it is enough to choose bittrex as the best exchanger.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I'm trading at Bittrex. But I also have a Poloniex account. I tried to trade on both exchanges, but Bittrex seemed to me more convenient. I like the convenient interface of this exchange
Both are good you should not say something about another just the thing is that bittrex is more easiest and there taxes are less than Poloniex account so i would prefer to trade in bittrex. Because it is more easiest than Poloniex.
Pages:
Jump to: