Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex or Poloniex. which one do you like to trade? - page 3. (Read 9380 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 104
Poloniex has bad customer service, unreachable. I stopped trading there.
Bittrex let's you deposit btc and then you either need to verify or you can only take out a small amount of your btc each day,if the amount is big enough they will lock your account and demand verification.

I don't like either of em, if I had to choose I'd go for bittrex.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
We know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the most sought after exchangers.
But I want to know which one is best to trade? and I want to know why.
Thanks.  Wink

I am using Binance bitrex and recently i tried polonix which is also good trading platform. My favorite is binance but comparing these two i will go with bitrex. Because interface is also very smart and smooth, and lot of tokens are listed and more volume for trading also better to handling trafic. Bitrex customer support is good. Better go with Bittrex for trading, hope you will like it.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
With Bittrex not letting new users to register and Poloniex going to implement KYC after first quarter of this year, I don't think any of both the exchanges is going to be attractive. I would rather trade on Binance and Kucoin than anywhere else.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
I exchange currency coins in bittrex and poloniex which I think is good and can be an option for trading and profit making. because it is a great exchange and has been trusted
Activity: 406
only bittrex is real bro , i face so many problem with polonix , but 1.5 year without any problem i use bittrex
I would do the same, i will avoid to put money for trading in Poloniex, their have many issue problem about support ticket that still unanswered same as HitBtc. I have using Poloniex for 3 years and since last year i decides to stop because many of my coins was pending withdrawal up to 1 month. I lost my time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Thanks.  Wink

I used to trade on both these exchanges. Since the autumn of last year, I completely switched to Bittrex. I was tired of the heavy support of Poloniex. But now Poloniex bought out and maybe the situation will change and I will return to Poloniex again.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I prefered Bittrex that support much altcoins and trading UI is more friendly
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
I prefer poloniex because bittrex sucks they disabled my account without readon im using their exchange for 5 months and i thought there are no problems.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Mostly I use Poloniex but I probably actually prefer Bittrex, just I started using Polo beforehand and stuck with it more out of habit than anything else.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
I'm using both platform. I started trading with Poloniex but after i have some problem with them when they respond support ticket is too slow and then i started using Bittrex and i think Bittrex is better than Poloniex. Now 80% of the trading funds that i invested in cryptocurrencies in Bittrex and 20% in Poloniex. Poloniex has some problems, there was many scam accusation threads where people claimed that they weren't able to withdraw money so you have to careful when you want to use it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Iam traded in both exchange but i prefer Bittrex because there are available more option of coins to trade. But both is good exchange, so far i dont have any problem for deposit and withdraw processing.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Thanks.  Wink
There are many exchanges in currency world or currency trading system. Bianance, Hitbtc, Bittrex, poliniex, cryptopia, Etherdelta, IDEX. Above all exchanges I like Bittrex and poliniex both.

I like bittrex and poloniex too and so far, I don't have any problem with both exchanges and I still trade with both sites. but I see many people have a different problem with bittrex and poloniex and maybe they miss something so they can get any problem. and if they can be patient for a while and follow what bittrex and poloniex wants, I am sure that their problem will be solved.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
Thanks.  Wink
There are many exchanges in currency world or currency trading system. Bianance, Hitbtc, Bittrex, poliniex, cryptopia, Etherdelta, IDEX. Above all exchanges I like Bittrex and poliniex both.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I would like to trade with Bittrex. I think it is very good. But it is not accepting new users. Poloniex has been having a lot of problems for a long period of time, a lot of users complaining about its service.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
for the time being, I feel that the poloniex has lost its light, or is it just my feeling? in my opinion, if compared between bittrex and poloniex, I would obviously use bittrex for trading. many reasons to trade there.
They have more a lot of coins to choose from, but I think this thread is outdated because for now it's not bittrex and poloniex is the hottest.
I think we should consider Binance now because they have the biggest in volume and of course they have a lot of coins for us to trade.
I agree with binance existence, it's no longer the game of bittrex and Poloniex anymore as this exchange really showed good volumes and numbers of traders who's using the site, though we still hearing some concerned about hacking bots but its a good alternatives to choose from, I have accounts from
this three exchange and I'm not getting any problem just needed to be well familiarized with how their services will allow you to gain profits.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
for the time being, I feel that the poloniex has lost its light, or is it just my feeling? in my opinion, if compared between bittrex and poloniex, I would obviously use bittrex for trading. many reasons to trade there.
They have more a lot of coins to choose from, but I think this thread is outdated because for now it's not bittrex and poloniex is the hottest.
I think we should consider Binance now because they have the biggest in volume and of course they have a lot of coins for us to trade.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
For now not both, why?
poloniex vulnerable to hacking, and support services very slow and Bittrex is a very nice exchanger, but with the current state no new coins / tokens going in there will make this exchanger lose popularity, people will prefer an exchanger that has many new coin options
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
only bittrex is real bro , i face so many problem with polonix , but 1.5 year without any problem i use bittrex
Activity: 420
I like to trade in bittrex than poloniex , because bittrex has so many players, have a higher volume of bitcoin and faster transactions unlike poloniex.
Pages:
Jump to: