Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex or Poloniex. which one do you like to trade? - page 5. (Read 9380 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I love Poloniex but Polo doesn't have a coin. Bittrex UI sucks. Binance looking good.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Both are very great exchange but i'm more prefer to Bittrex. That exchange is have good interface very friendly and also easy to understand. The coins who listed there quite a lot and some of them have big volume.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
I have good experiences with both in all honesty. No issues withdrawing or depositing on either of the exchange sites and both provide great trading volume across currencies.

Both exchanges are good exchanges , the only difference is that Poloniex has greater volume than bittrex. I personally experienced both and i havn't face any problem in buying and selling or in depositing and withdrawl of coins.
Hmph…you never know what they will turn out to be tomorrow. By the way, I heard people saying that Bittrex was turning into scam, but my last withdrawal which was last month was paid. I started with Bittrex right from the time I got into Bitcoin as a noob. I later registered for an account on Poloniex but haven’t started trading before I came across some people on this forum complaining that Poloniex is turning into something else and that they’re experiencing difficulties in withdrawals.

Well, I guess I just have to stick with Bittrex and never listen to what people are saying. No matter how good an exchange is, people will always complain, it’s difficult to please them.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
bittrex there are many great coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I prefer bittrex because it has more coins from poloniex.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
When I know about crypto Currency I used Poloniex to trade. but there was some security issue. Then I  moved to Bittrex. But I think, both exchanges  are good if you have good knowledge. Bittrex has lot of coins than Poloniex. So I recommend , Bittrex is Powerful. It does not mean , Poloniex is not good. Decision is yours...cool Kiss Kiss Kiss
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
None unfortunately. They're both Centralized exchanges with potential to lose customers's funds. Traders on these Centralized exchanges are taking hugh risks unfortunately
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
We know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the most sought after exchangers.
But I want to know which one is best to trade? and I want to know why.
Thanks.  Wink
Well, I use both poloniex and bitttrex and both of them are good, although I prefer poloniex over bittrex because of its features and is the one I have been using for a long time before I registered bittrex.
Activity: 56
There are differences in some of the exchanges, but those are the nearly identical that I have seen, so the comparison is really just which one has the coin that you need to have or hold and which one has the better price at the time. There are always some coins on there because those are one of few exchanges that have that random coin we want. Other than that, I find both pretty much the same.
Activity: 60
I've played on poloenix and bittrex exchanges, but I prefer trading in bittrex reasons there are lots of coins out there instead of poloniex, besides that poloniex is sometimes heavy to open on my laptop and that's somehow because in my friend latop too like that. maybe other friends also experience something similar !!
even they are both good to trade i am mush better to trade in bittrex than in poloniex maybe because this is where i start and i am not able to try to create account with poloniex because i dont know why until now i may have an error making an account with poloniex.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Etherdelta can offer interesting opportunities for example if there is an airdrop you are really interested in. Bittrex has a very nice interface. What I like about poloniex and bitfinex is the lending option.
Activity: 396
Both should be avoided in favor of decentralized exchanges like etherdelta. If you wanna buy and hold for the long term you may even try to look at these boards here on bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

I want to ask you whether the market in etherdelta mostly only holds junk coins? I think let alone coins like airdrop program koinya less convincing  Huh
Activity: 420
I do not use the others, I arrange completely and completely another service - eserdelta, it is absolutely anonymous and very accessible, understandable for the user
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Both should be avoided in favor of decentralized exchanges like etherdelta. If you wanna buy and hold for the long term you may even try to look at these boards here on bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I like Poloniex. I had used Bittrex already, but now I have stopped. It sometimes blocks user account without pre-notice. They don't respect users.
Activity: 396
I've played on poloenix and bittrex exchanges, but I prefer trading in bittrex reasons there are lots of coins out there instead of poloniex, besides that poloniex is sometimes heavy to open on my laptop and that's somehow because in my friend latop too like that. maybe other friends also experience something similar !!
Activity: 336
I have a large preference for bittrex over polo but long term I expect to move to another exchange, both trex and polo have quite high fees at 0.25% and I expect that they will either have to lower their fees in the long term or they will be replaced by an exchange which offers lower fees.
Activity: 742
We know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the most sought after exchangers.
But I want to know which one is best to trade? and I want to know why.
Thanks.  Wink
Both are very good exchanges, are popular and used by many. The volume of transactions as well as the user density of both are very high, both of which also support a wide variety of coin to attract many users. I think the choice depends on each person. For me, I choose bittrex, I feel trade with bittrex is quite friendly and easy to use. The security level of bittrex is good, it's quite safe. The support team is great, when there are problems we will be resolved in the best way and I like this. This is just my feeling Cheesy
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
I like both but I like bittrex the more because its user friendly.
Activity: 13
I am more than happy with poloniex. Because there, I can do margin trading. It's more profitable because i can make double profit. Only occasionally use bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: