Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex or Poloniex. which one do you like to trade? - page 4. (Read 9380 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I started trading on poloniex but presently I'm trading on Bittrex. Poloniex and Bittrex are a very big cryptocurrencies exchange buy am going with Bittrex.

Bittrex all the way!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Poloniex is dead, i don't trade there and it's super complicated rather than bittrex because bittrex has more coins and easy to use but for me being a bit experience i margin in BitMex.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I like bittrex to trade because bittrex has much security than poloniex. I'm trading on bittrex about 10 month and I'm too much satisfied with their service. I have never faced any problem with Bittrex. Bittrex support is response faster and its very faithful. It has a lot of coins and we can trade in most stable coin and earn good profits.
I don't satisfied with Poloniex service and also their support is too slow. That's why I don't like to trade in ploniex.
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
Depends, I have accounts on both. I would also suggest making an account on binance and possibly even kucoin. There is way more exchanges than just the 2
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Both are good as for me, but I think bittrex is better. Bittrex has been running smoothly without any problem ever since i have been using.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
I prefer to trade in bittrex that poloniex because bittrex has faster transactions than poloniex and also had higher volume of btc than polo.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Bittrex is facing a lot of problems right now regarding account verification and accounts getting locked/frozen for no reason.

their support sucks too there are currently over 200.000 open tickets that didn't get any reply so far, you can see reference here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1954598.280

i really hope that this is just a tempo problem cause bittrex is one of the big guys out there, i use to love it but now... not so sure

so i go with poloniex then  Smiley

PS: you should probably add a poll to your thread

check this one out too:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-leaks-user-passports-in-support-emails-says-russian-telegram-channel

hope you have a clear view of what's happening right now
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
We know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the most sought after exchangers.
But I want to know which one is best to trade? and I want to know why.
Thanks.  Wink
I will suggest to join both of them as for me both of them are working well and both of them are giving me benefits. In some trade I use poloniex and in some trade I use bittrex because some of the coins are available on poloniex and some are on the other. So for the convenient and for getting access to more coins it is better to join multiple exchanges.
Activity: 336
Bittrex is facing a lot of problems right now regarding account verification and accounts getting locked/frozen for no reason.

their support sucks too there are currently over 200.000 open tickets that didn't get any reply so far, you can see reference here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1954598.280

i really hope that this is just a tempo problem cause bittrex is one of the big guys out there, i use to love it but now... not so sure

so i go with poloniex then  Smiley

PS: you should probably add a poll to your thread
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Poloniex has terrible support, and it has change  their customer politics, that's why I  moved to Bittrex. But not so long time ago was some issues with bittrex as well, that's why I am now considering Binance as new exchange.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
initially i prefer bittrex, Because the transaction process is faster and the cost is cheaper, but after the rule changes, I am very difficult to verify, so i moved to poloniex and left bittrex..
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
There are many differences between bittrex and poloniex in some ways, but I see it's almost the same I see. The comparison is true only one thing is, who who has the necessary coin fitting popping or fitting is in the wallet and where among bittrex or poloniex that have a better price then it will also be a determinant where I will do the trading. At least there are some coins there that could be potentially increasing because one of the few coins that have the coins we want. Moreover, I find that both are the same thing
Activity: 490
I will like to trade with Bittrex because of their tough security. Bittrex has a very resilience security of their platform and they are robust and very rich and old with experience and safety of your fund.
Activity: 476
Thanks.  Wink
I think bittrex is the best exchanger that we can use if we will do trading. Most of the whales in the trading world are using bittrex. Bittrex also has better security than other exchanger. I can considered that bittrex is better to use than poloniex.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Bittrex seems the better exchange at the moment. I was using Poloniex once I first started but now Bittrex seems to be bigger and better.
Activity: 42
Not that I'm saying that you shouldn't open an account with Bittrex, but you may want to check this first: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.1840;topicseen
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Nowadays the decision is tough.
Poloniex had issues on big amounts, had issues with ETH deposits, and sometimes delist coins just like that. But they have a great interface, allow lending and allow working with small amounts without account verification.
Bittrex, although the interface is only "good" and have bigger withdrawal fees than Poloniex, and no lending either, have more "smaller" coins and seemed to play fair with everybody... until recently. Today you need to get your account verified if you want to withdraw even a penny. And the verification has failed for many (even for myself basic verification has failed, enhanced went thru).

So it's pretty hard to decide which is better now, both have pluses and minuses, both have a hard-to-get support.
Since I've had less problems with Poloniex, for now Poloniex is a bit ahead in this, but not that much.
Activity: 4
I do not know about poloniex, I did not hear good things, but at least they have the money back to people. avoid bittrex.com at any cost!  Thieves! They took my money too, and i wish them to die in the most painful way!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.1300
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Thanks.  Wink

I was using Poloniex before, but when the times come that poloniex faced some controversial issues I decided to transfer all my accounts in Poloniex into Bittrex. And I know most the Poloniex users slaos shifted into Bittrex too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I have good experiences with both in all honesty. No issues withdrawing or depositing on either of the exchange sites and both provide great trading volume across currencies.

Both exchanges are good exchanges , the only difference is that Poloniex has greater volume than bittrex. I personally experienced both and i havn't face any problem in buying and selling or in depositing and withdrawl of coins.
Hmph…you never know what they will turn out to be tomorrow. By the way, I heard people saying that Bittrex was turning into scam, but my last withdrawal which was last month was paid. I started with Bittrex right from the time I got into Bitcoin as a noob. I later registered for an account on Poloniex but haven’t started trading before I came across some people on this forum complaining that Poloniex is turning into something else and that they’re experiencing difficulties in withdrawals.

Well, I guess I just have to stick with Bittrex and never listen to what people are saying. No matter how good an exchange is, people will always complain, it’s difficult to please them.
Choosing an exchange is not for the purpose to please someone though the exchanges are here to please their clients with their services but sometimes some of the exchanges like poloniex are difficult to handle with. For me it is not possible anymore to keep my operations running through poloniex because of their behaviour and pushing people towards the adoption of an altcoin. Poloniex was my most favourite until they had no issues with bitcoin, since they are going against the wish of their clients I have left it. Now working on bittrex and found it more convenient than poloniex.
Pages:
Jump to: