Pages:
Author

Topic: BITTREX.COM 1.000.000$ disabled - page 4. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 03:15:54 PM
I still do not understand: if there is so much scam in ICO, then why not introduce a permanent practice of publishing audit reports by projects? This is very well implemented in IPO. Why not adopt this trend?
You are right ,man. I think it actually can help all ICO project to show that they aren't scamming.
Activity: 31
November 22, 2017, 01:28:47 PM
1M disabled ? Can't believe you can get stolen like that nowadays.
Activity: 42
November 22, 2017, 01:25:36 PM
I still do not understand: if there is so much scam in ICO, then why not introduce a permanent practice of publishing audit reports by projects? This is very well implemented in IPO. Why not adopt this trend?
Activity: 1
November 19, 2017, 05:20:58 PM
No, I'm from Ukraine.
bittrex does not release 10,000 dollars. They ask to pass EV. today 9 days. you can somehow tell everyone that people would run from there. Have you solved the question?

Activity: 490
Merit: 115
November 18, 2017, 07:35:10 AM
I do not understand, Bitex sent a letter, in which he motivated the freezing of OFAC funds. ? or how? is it serious or do they want to deceive you? to be honest, in this situation I do not understand anything, except that from bitrektsa we must try to stay away. Huh
do you mean freezing Your funds because of OFAC requirements?

no fortunately I did not receive such a letter, I just want to understand why it came to the topikstarter, and how to be, are there any methods to bypass this situation, or just stay away from Bittrex? To be honest, it's some kind of messed up situation.
Activity: 5
November 17, 2017, 04:20:05 PM
still disabled :/
Навсегда а не стил, у них есть линка где проверять кто в крыму прописан а кто нет.
Бай бай мальчик!!! уехал миллион амерам. Вот ты странный тебя же спрашивали кто  ты, но ты был важен, вот теперь американцы знают что ты важный, что у тебя БЫЛ миллион. Молодец! Grin
Обидно стало, что сам лох, и теперь хочешь на ком-то отыграться? Поймал уже бабу своего Васильева с наркотиками, еблан?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 01:37:02 PM
Did you vote on the Crimea "referemdum" for Putin invasion?  Huh
Activity: 9
November 16, 2017, 01:30:29 PM
My Enhanced approved account has been disabled for over a month now without any replies on my ticket other than bots. tried emailing them tweeting them without any success I already posted pics proving where I got my BTC from and all the receipts are available and legit through local bitcoin site and still nothing...
November 16, 2017, 11:44:07 AM
I do not understand, Bitex sent a letter, in which he motivated the freezing of OFAC funds. ? or how? is it serious or do they want to deceive you? to be honest, in this situation I do not understand anything, except that from bitrektsa we must try to stay away. Huh
do you mean freezing Your funds because of OFAC requirements?
November 16, 2017, 04:43:38 AM
November 15, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
I got email again from Bitterx and now i can said
Bitterx stole funds under what bitterx call OFAC.

The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States.

Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates, are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments.

Cry Cry   Cheesy
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
November 15, 2017, 07:08:15 AM
Bittrex being a scam is horrible but what the HELL are you doing with a million dollars on an exchange?!?!?!?!
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 01:30:43 AM
They are Scamming people step by step, withdraw all your money or you will be disabled too soon
Activity: 96
November 14, 2017, 03:10:26 AM
oops wrong info... i can login. I stuffed up with my login details. I was getting worried for a while there.
I do not live in the USA and opened my Bittrex a/c maybe 4 months ago and I have had about $10,000 coin approx in there ever since to do day trading sometimes.
Anyway I have never verified my account and I can still login and trade.
I better get myself verified asap I guess.
Hope everyone gets things sorted asap.
So the lockout may be country specific ?
Activity: 96
November 14, 2017, 02:21:17 AM
I just noticed this thread. I logged into Bittrex 2 days ago to do an exchange and no issues with logging in but I just tried to login now and I am also locked out now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 06:20:47 PM
This is a such a massive scam from Bittrex omg. Take it to reddit or something, not enough coverage here. Alert all social media.
Activity: 532
Merit: 130
November 12, 2017, 02:35:20 AM
Навсегда а не стил, у них есть линка где проверять кто в крыму прописан а кто нет.
Бай бай мальчик!!! уехал миллион амерам. Вот ты странный тебя же спрашивали кто  ты, но ты был важен, вот теперь американцы знают что ты важный, что у тебя БЫЛ миллион. Молодец! Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 130
November 12, 2017, 02:32:09 AM
Я же тебе писал терпила в личку, бери тур визу и дуй к ним в офис.
Уже давно все бы порешал, чем скулить на форуме и считать дни!
Я же этому дебилу сказал что все бай бай, мы уже подсказали битрексу где проверять крымчанин или нет. Они ему просто дураку не пишут, что пробили его доки по крыму.
Натал если хочешь покажу тебе линку где пробивается.
November 11, 2017, 10:24:30 AM
I do not understand to what logical end all the history moves? and whether it moves at all, or did Bitrex just divorced boys from Ukraine for one million dollars? I worry about you guy, I myself trade on this exchange, but certainly not such horse sizes)
Activity: 3
November 10, 2017, 03:34:14 AM
Ну че там?? Как у вас обстоят дела? Наблюдаю за вашей историей как за фильмом.
Pages:
Jump to: