Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 237. (Read 199700 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
No one is erasing your posts mods can see what other mods are doing in mod logs an no one under admin level has deleted anything.
So if your posts were deleted by admins you must have been doing something wrong because we don't just delete messages out of chat for no reason.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
3 days left
current ticket count is:
Global Bitcoin Tickets   113,255
Global Token Tickets   5,435
4 days left till the raffle end's for those who haven't been keeping track.
So still plenty of days for you to get your tickets.
for there to be multiple prizes the pot would need to be much bigger an many more users participating.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The raffle is good but I think it would be better if there are multiple winners. So the total prize split into some winners let say 3winners. First get 50% 2nd 30% and 3rd get 20%. More winners means more chances to win something from the raffle, it will attract more players imo.

Agree to this. Some players can be interested if they have higher chances of winning even for smaller part of the prize pot and it can boost the jackpot money too if more players play

What is the point of splitting it to many players since you can earn like a lot from their tokens. And if you split it the prize will be smaller enough and people dont like small money. Moreover this is bitvest which can lead you to win big so there is no need for split it up

I think I have stated my reasons clearly, spliting prize for more chance of winning something. Indeed people prefer big prize than the smaller one. But as I have said before, people will be more interested on something with more chances. Overall it is only my own suggestion/opinion

More chance to get smaller prize? It will be boring for sure unless it has huge chance to win it may be people will still want to get it. If not a huge chance i dont really think people will aim for it

Yes it will be boring for big gamblers like you but not for gamblers who do not have so much money to play and earn many tickets. It maybe small prize for you but not for all, at least for me. Ok its enough to argue about it, lets bitvest think about it. They may change it in the future or keep the recent system as they wish.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
The raffle is good but I think it would be better if there are multiple winners. So the total prize split into some winners let say 3winners. First get 50% 2nd 30% and 3rd get 20%. More winners means more chances to win something from the raffle, it will attract more players imo.

Agree to this. Some players can be interested if they have higher chances of winning even for smaller part of the prize pot and it can boost the jackpot money too if more players play

What is the point of splitting it to many players since you can earn like a lot from their tokens. And if you split it the prize will be smaller enough and people dont like small money. Moreover this is bitvest which can lead you to win big so there is no need for split it up

I think I have stated my reasons clearly, spliting prize for more chance of winning something. Indeed people prefer big prize than the smaller one. But as I have said before, people will be more interested on something with more chances. Overall it is only my own suggestion/opinion

More chance to get smaller prize? It will be boring for sure unless it has huge chance to win it may be people will still want to get it. If not a huge chance i dont really think people will aim for it
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I played bitvest before and base on my own this is  unique game, I will spend some time of my own to try this once more.

I didn't know that bitvest have a raffle promo goodluck to those participating the giveaways.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
I have never participated in a raffle before and I have a chance to win because there is such thing as beginners luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
We'll keep this in mind for our next raffle Smiley.
legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

legendary
Activity: 1834

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Current amount in the raffle pots:
Raffle prize pool: 0.21838 BTC / 2,063,723 TOK
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251

We're holding another raffle, this time it'll be even bigger. You can win over 20,000,000 satoshis (0.2 BTC) and millions of tokens with our progressive prize pool!

Raffle #2 Rules:

Obtaining Tickets:
Tickets are obtained for each raffle for each 50k satoshis or tokens bet on any game. Tickets obtained with BTC betting go towards the BTC raffle, ones obtained with token betting go towards the token raffle.
The amount of tickets earned is rounded down, so if you bet a total of 99k tokens, you will still have 1 ticket at the time of drawing.

Prize Draw Time:
The draw will be held on July 30th GMT at a random time. We will announce this time 4 hours in advance. You will no longer be able to earn tickets after this time.

Determining the Winner:
We will publish a list of all users, and their tickets held once the draw time is reached.
The list will be in a format as follows:

HMAC_SHA256($Username, $UserID) = "$StartTicket to $EndTicket ($Username: $TicketCount)"

This will allow users to easily check if they are listed as expected, the list will be ordered by hashes alphabetically. The first ticket will be numbered 0.

Once this list is made, we will be no longer giving out tickets. We will then pick a target block 3 blocks from the most recent. Once this block occurs, we will wait until it is 3 blocks deep to prevent any issues with it possibly being orphaned.

We will take the first 12 hex digits of SHA256($BlockHash) for BTC, and SHA256(SHA256($BlockHash)) for TOK then convert to decimal, allowing for a number from 0 to 281474976710655 to be chosen. We will then divide this number by the number of tickets held, and keep the remainder. This will be the ID of the winning ticket. The same block will be used for both raffles

This is an awesome promotion!  So glad that all games are included this time!  Just to be totally clear, each bet does not have to be 50K, it's just for each 50K total you bet you get a raffle ticket.

It looks like people are being more aggressive for the token pool this time!

Thanks to the raffle sponsors and to BitVest!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Your Anger. Your Anchor. But I`ll SAIL.
legendary
Activity: 1414
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

We're holding another raffle, this time it'll be even bigger. You can win over 20,000,000 satoshis (0.2 BTC) and millions of tokens with our progressive prize pool!

Raffle #2 Rules:

Obtaining Tickets:
Tickets are obtained for each raffle for each 50k satoshis or tokens bet on any game. Tickets obtained with BTC betting go towards the BTC raffle, ones obtained with token betting go towards the token raffle.
The amount of tickets earned is rounded down, so if you bet a total of 99k tokens, you will still have 1 ticket at the time of drawing.

Prize Draw Time:
The draw will be held on July 30th GMT at a random time. We will announce this time 4 hours in advance. You will no longer be able to earn tickets after this time.

Determining the Winner:
We will publish a list of all users, and their tickets held once the draw time is reached.
The list will be in a format as follows:

$Username = "$StartTicket to $EndTicket ($userTickets)"

The list will be ordered alphabetically. The first ticket will be numbered 0.

Once this list is made, we will be no longer giving out tickets. We will then pick a target block 3 blocks from the most recent. Once this block occurs, we will wait until it is 3 blocks deep to prevent any issues with it possibly being orphaned.

We will take the first 12 hex digits of SHA256($BlockHash) for BTC, and SHA256(SHA256($BlockHash)) for TOK then convert to decimal, allowing for a number from 0 to 281474976710655 to be chosen. We will then divide this number by the number of tickets held, and keep the remainder. This will be the ID of the winning ticket. The same block will be used for both raffles
Great to see this again . Last time it was only for slots and it was fun . This time all the games count and it will be more fun for sure .
Current price
BTC- 0.21133
Tok - 2029271

+ along with all that . Bonus rain still active .
Jump to: