Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 238. (Read 199667 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
The prize pool has already grown by over 1 million satoshis! With the tickets you earn, the house edge is effectively under 1% right now for most games, and at this moment, is even negative for token betting!
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's happy hour & Bonus Rain, don't miss the event! Best of luck on bitvest  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

We're holding another raffle, this time it'll be even bigger. You can win over 20,000,000 satoshis (0.2 BTC) and millions of tokens with our progressive prize pool!

Raffle #2 Rules:

Obtaining Tickets:
Tickets are obtained for each raffle for each 50k satoshis or tokens bet on any game. Tickets obtained with BTC betting go towards the BTC raffle, ones obtained with token betting go towards the token raffle.
The amount of tickets earned is rounded down, so if you bet a total of 99k tokens, you will still have 1 ticket at the time of drawing.

Prize Draw Time:
The draw will be held on July 30th GMT at a random time. We will announce this time 4 hours in advance. You will no longer be able to earn tickets after this time.

Determining the Winner:
We will publish a list of all users, and their tickets held once the draw time is reached.
The list will be in a format as follows:

HMAC_SHA256($Username, $UserID) = "$StartTicket to $EndTicket ($Username: $TicketCount)"

This will allow users to easily check if they are listed as expected, the list will be ordered by hashes alphabetically. The first ticket will be numbered 0.

Once this list is made, we will be no longer giving out tickets. We will then pick a target block 3 blocks from the most recent. Once this block occurs, we will wait until it is 3 blocks deep to prevent any issues with it possibly being orphaned.

We will take the first 12 hex digits of SHA256($BlockHash) for BTC, and SHA256(SHA256($BlockHash)) for TOK then convert to decimal, allowing for a number from 0 to 281474976710655 to be chosen. We will then divide this number by the number of tickets held, and keep the remainder. This will be the ID of the winning ticket. The same block will be used for both raffles
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
New security feature!

You may now setup a recovery address on your account which may be used to recover your balance, or reset your password/2fa if you sign a recovery message with your address.

Cool , good update Zod . Thanks for this . More security is key thing for any gamblers . Also the other update ( Tab minimization ) is also cool .

Hello i want to ask a bit btw how much max set kelly in Bitvest and min set kelly there and how much BTC minimum i can invest there Smiley thanks you

Minimum Kelly: .25x
Maximum Kelly: 5x
Minimum Investment: .01btc

you chould easily check that instead of asking if you only visit their site
Correct . Bitvest "help" tab has almost all answers for your doubts/questions . If not , please feel free to ask in chat , as one or the other MOD will be there to help you always .

Congrats jog on all you big wins today
1.2btc profit.

Great run by jog . As I saw , jog made more than 3 btc profits in the last 3 days . many 200x hits with 0.005 bets . Amazing . Congrats Jog.

New security feature!

You may now setup a recovery address on your account which may be used to recover your balance, or reset your password/2fa if you sign a recovery message with your address.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hello i want to ask a bit btw how much max set kelly in Bitvest and min set kelly there and how much BTC minimum i can invest there Smiley thanks you

Minimum Kelly: .25x
Maximum Kelly: 5x
Minimum Investment: .01btc

you chould easily check that instead of asking if you only visit their site
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
The bitvest owners is offering rewards for ideas for the site, win up to 0.1 btc for your idea
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvest-suggest-compeition-win-1-btc-1549516

Woa, this is a great chance to be involved in bitvest. I have not yet invest in bitvest but it is activities like this that bring more awareness and more confidence to the public. Keep it up and i will keep monitor the threads.
Rain bonus has been filled up to 11million tokens.
That is 0.1btc worth of tokens
Congrats jog on all you big wins today
1.2btc profit.

This explains a bit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvest-invest-in-a-gambling-site-1375103

ahh thanks in advance SparkedDev  im so sorry if I missed something I will see it and think to invest there

Nah that link is far back so in the op so its all good.
I hope you find what your looking for.
Activity: 938

This explains a bit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvest-invest-in-a-gambling-site-1375103

ahh thanks in advance SparkedDev  im so sorry if I missed something I will see it and think to invest there

Activity: 938
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
Rainbonus has been topped off currently 2.5million tokens loaded.
Tab minimization is here! Just click your currently active tab, and the sidebar will hide its self.
This should be very helpful for users on laptops or with smaller desktop screens.
Feel free to try out bitvests new auto bet feature
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Autobetting is here!
It's now quicker and easier than ever to play at Bitvest!
Please leave any feedback or suggestions for our auto-bet system that you have.

thank you Zodiac Cheesy this tab is what i'm really waiting for Cheesy i don't need to use any script to autobet Cheesy i'm really happy for this upgrade and I can see that the bitvest family is getting bigger and bigger now because of these good updates and the very generous Rainbot Cheesy
Jump to: