Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 240. (Read 199700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Be the first person to hit x5 diamond on bitvest slots win 0.1 btc

Event rules and knowledge :
Games must be play on red or orange
Wilds are allowed in the x5 diamond event
Min bet has to 0.00050000 or 50000 with tokens to win

Rules are condition are subject to change.

Awesome.  Loving the new slots.  And many events too, thanks for jog for tipping the rainbot.  won few tokens just for talking to people.  Come join us on bitvest and win big. 
One thing worth mentioning about this slots is WILDS.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Be the first person to hit x5 diamond on bitvest slots win 0.1 btc

Event rules and knowledge :
Games must be play on red or orange
Wilds are allowed in the x5 diamond event
Min bet has to 0.00050000 or 50000 with tokens to win

Rules are condition are subject to change.
Jog has filled up the rainbonus with 2,500,000 tokens enjoy
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
You may see how many tickets you have in your slot section of the stats tab.
We'll be adding a global ticket count soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Raffle Rules:

Obtaining Tickets:
Tickets are obtained for each raffle for each 50k satoshis or tokens bet. Tickets obtained with BTC betting go towards the BTC raffle, ones obtained with token betting go towards the token raffle.
The amount of tickets earned is rounded down, so if you bet a total of 90k tokens, you will have 1 ticket at the time of drawing.

Prize Draw Time:
The current drawing time is TBA. But it will be around 5 - 6 days after the time of this post.

Determining the Winner:
We will publish a list of all users, and their tickets held once the draw time is reached.
The list will be in a format to protect privacy as follows:

HMAC_SHA256($Username, $UserID) = "$StartTicket to $EndTicket"

This will allow users to easily check if they are listed as expected, and will allow us to only reveal the identity of the winner instead of all participants. Any user who wishes to may also prove they are on the list as well. The list will be ordered by hashes alphabetically. The first ticket will be numbered 0.

Once this list is made, we will pick a target block around +5-10 blocks from the most recent. Once this block occurs, we will wait until it is 4 blocks deep to prevent any issues with it possibly being orphaned.

We will take the first 12 hex digits of SHA256($BlockHash) and convert to decimal, allowing for a number from 0 to 281474976710655 to be chosen. We will then divide this number by the number of tickets held, and keep the remainder. This will be the ID of the winning ticket. This same method, applied to the same block, will be used for both raffles.

How to determine how many tickets we have at present?

i would like to know too on how to check how many tickets are there currently so we already know what is our chance to win the raffle?
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
Raffle Rules:

Obtaining Tickets:
Tickets are obtained for each raffle for each 50k satoshis or tokens bet. Tickets obtained with BTC betting go towards the BTC raffle, ones obtained with token betting go towards the token raffle.
The amount of tickets earned is rounded down, so if you bet a total of 90k tokens, you will have 1 ticket at the time of drawing.

Prize Draw Time:
The current drawing time is TBA. But it will be around 5 - 6 days after the time of this post.

Determining the Winner:
We will publish a list of all users, and their tickets held once the draw time is reached.
The list will be in a format to protect privacy as follows:

This will allow users to easily check if they are listed as expected, and will allow us to only reveal the identity of the winner instead of all participants. Any user who wishes to may also prove they are on the list as well. The list will be ordered by hashes alphabetically. The first ticket will be numbered 0.

Once this list is made, we will pick a target block around +5-10 blocks from the most recent. Once this block occurs, we will wait until it is 4 blocks deep to prevent any issues with it possibly being orphaned.

We will take the first 12 hex digits of SHA256($BlockHash) and convert to decimal, allowing for a number from 0 to 281474976710655 to be chosen. We will then divide this number by the number of tickets held, and keep the remainder. This will be the ID of the winning ticket. This same method, applied to the same block, will be used for both raffles.

How to determine how many tickets we have at present?
Raffle Rules:

Obtaining Tickets:

Prize Draw Time:
The draw will be held on July 12th at a random time. We will announce this time 4 hours in advance. You will no longer be able to earn tickets after this time.
The draw will be held at 9AM GMT

Determining the Winner:
The list will be in a format as follows:

Once this list is made, we will be no longer giving out tickets. We will then pick a target block 4 blocks from the most recent. Once this block occurs, we will wait until it is 4 blocks deep to prevent any issues with it possibly being orphaned.

We will take the first 12 hex digits of SHA256($BlockHash) for BTC, and SHA256(SHA256($BlockHash)) for TOK then convert to decimal, allowing for a number from 0 to 281474976710655 to be chosen. We will then divide this number by the number of tickets held, and keep the remainder. This will be the ID of the winning ticket. The same block will be used for both raffles
Here is the auto clicker for slots:
Code:
setInterval(function(){$(".slot .spin.red").click();},100);
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
I am not a fan of slots, but I definitively want to try this one! So bad it will launch when I am already sleeping, I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow.

What will the minimum bet be?
Well I too wasn't big fan of slots but now I think I am addicted . Its hell lot fun , customizable makes it even more awesome . I just tried my luck and this is what I got , I turned 900k sats to 5 million sats . in just half an hour  .
I had many cool hits , two big ones are these .

https://bitvest.io/results?game=slot&query=4678

https://bitvest.io/results?game=slot&query=3736
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
Don't miss out the tons of Promotions we have going on!

For the raffle, you will get "tickets" based on your total bet on the slot within the next week, betting real BTC counts towards tickets for the BTC pool, betting TOK, counts towards the TOK pool.
Each 50K sat or tok bet counts as 1 ticket
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I am not a fan of slots, but I definitively want to try this one! So bad it will launch when I am already sleeping, I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow.

What will the minimum bet be?

0.00000001 is the min bet
like all our other games
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
think you should post more screenshots. i love the graphics
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
looks very nice. like how you use coins as symbols Smiley
Jump to: