Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 262. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It's Trivia Time! Don't miss out the BTC Prizes  Smiley

Dint miss it Smiley) made around 300k tokens .. that is 0.003 bitcoins .. it was awesome .. Thanks for trivia .. BITVEST ROCKS

Once Bet ID hits 8,000,000 it's 288% Happy Hour!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Dint miss it Smiley) made around 300k tokens .. that is 0.003 bitcoins .. it was awesome .. Thanks for trivia .. BITVEST ROCKS
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
Those who're yet to notice the min withdraw is now 50,000sats fee is still 20,000sats.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If you still accept applicant, i wanna join signature campaign with personal advertising message.

Oops, this is not their signature campaign, try to go here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvest-plinko-sig-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-1237129 that is their thread for signature campaign..

One more happy hour has started. 250% rain drops

Is it still happening right now?  Smiley

yes happy hour is still on, come and join the chat and play, im currently in the site chilling with them Smiley

EDIT: found you on site Smiley

But I haven't find you anywhere there. hahaha.. probably one of those light blue colored mods? heheheh...  Wink
Activity: 910
If you still accept applicant, i wanna join signature campaign with personal advertising message.

Oops, this is not their signature campaign, try to go here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvest-plinko-sig-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-1237129 that is their thread for signature campaign..

Is it still happening right now?  Smiley

yes happy hour is still on, come and join the chat and play, im currently in the site chilling with them Smiley

EDIT: found you on site Smiley

Is it still happening right now?  Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm quite a lurker in this discussion. Bitvest has excellent outreach efforts and responsive staff. Impressive!
Bitvest keeps having events back to back. Woot woot

Stay tuned for more guys you never know what might be next.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
  It's Trivia Time win up to 0.001 BTC prize in chat!  
Announcement: At 7,777,777 ID there will be an happy hour of 777%! Don't miss out Cheesy
The latest update.. and the best update.. I like it a lot and today i exchanged 200k tokens to btc Smiley

Lol me too ,, 200k and it was fun .. check this out .. https://bitvest.io/results?query=7618956

Since the time that token, was added, I wasn't tried to play longer yet, hahaha,,by the way, why in token there is always a (.number) after it?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
The latest update.. and the best update.. I like it a lot and today i exchanged 200k tokens to btc Smiley

Lol me too ,, 200k and it was fun .. check this out .. https://bitvest.io/results?query=7618956
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
this is the best site i have seen so far.
1. no beggars.
2. user can move up their ranks
3. A lot of suportive mods
4. not a boring dice game

We always do our best to keep users happy you can almost never go with out seeing some kinda mod to help you.
Plus the coder is constantly working on new updates an features that help the user experience.

that is why it is best to play at bitvest, its not boring, mods are always present as some of them are in different time zone, aside from rain, sparked also never sleep..haha..   Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
this is the best site i have seen so far.
1. no beggars.
2. user can move up their ranks
3. A lot of suportive mods
4. not a boring dice game

We always do our best to keep users happy you can almost never go with out seeing some kinda mod to help you.
Plus the coder is constantly working on new updates an features that help the user experience.

In terms of community (putting aside the great gameplay/faucet/rain/promos/etc), I haven't found another site that rivals bitvest. I enjoy gambling on other sites as well, but bitvest is the only one I'll pop in just to hang out and chat.
Jump to: