Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 263. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
this is the best site i have seen so far.
1. no beggars.
2. user can move up their ranks
3. A lot of suportive mods
4. not a boring dice game

We always do our best to keep users happy you can almost never go with out seeing some kinda mod to help you.
Plus the coder is constantly working on new updates an features that help the user experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
this is the best site i have seen so far.
1. no beggars.
2. user can move up their ranks
3. A lot of suportive mods
4. not a boring dice game

Fast betting methods have been updated

Updated for bitcoins:

Code:
var bet = {base: 0.0000001, current: 0.0000001, currency: "bitcoins", bits:1}; //Modify these values to change your base bet, currency may be "tokens" or "bitcoins", bits is the number of drops made
var placeBet=function(){
$.post( "action.php", { prizes: "1000,16.9,0,0,17,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,17,0,0,16.9,1000",
token: token,
secret:0,
bet:bet.current,
bits:bet.bits,
                                                currency:bet.currency,
user_seed:makeid(),
act:"play",
                                                v:ver,
})
  .done(function( data ) {
if (!data.success){
alert(data.msg);
return 0;
}

var win=data.game_result.win;
console.log( win, data.data.balance );
if (win>bet.current){
bet.current=bet.base;
if (bet.current }else if (win bet.current=(bet.current-win)*1.1; //Modify this value in order change the on loss multiplier
}
//console.log(balance);
placeBet();
  }).fail(function() {
    setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},3000); //This is the value the script uses to re-send the rolls if the server doesn't respond
  });
}

//re-randomize our client seed to ensure provably faireness

function makeid()
{
    var text = "";
    var possible = "abcdef0123456789";

for( var i=0; i < 16; i++ )
        text += possible.charAt(Math.floor(Math.random() * possible.length));

return text;
}

placeBet();

Updated for tokens:
To bet tokens put amount before the decimal point of the bass bet then change currency to tokens

Code:
var bet = {base: 10.0, current: 10.0, currency: "tokens", bits:1}; //Modify these values to change your base bet, currency may be "tokens" or "bitcoins", bits is the number of drops made
var placeBet=function(){
$.post( "action.php", { prizes: "1000,16.9,0,0,17,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,17,0,0,16.9,1000",
})
  .done(function( data ) {
if (!data.success){
alert(data.msg);
return 0;
}

if (win>bet.current){
bet.current=bet.base;
if (bet.current }else if (win bet.current=(bet.current-win)*1.1; //Modify this value in order change the on loss multiplier
}
//console.log(balance);
placeBet();
  }).fail(function() {
    setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},3000); //This is the value the script uses to re-send the rolls if the server doesn't respond
  });
}

function makeid()
{
    var text = "";

return text;
}

placeBet();

Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
nice man , it is one of the best sites ever, caring for users who play here. Thank you for this cool site. Always looking forward to new events and awaiting newer games here. Hope it becomes the best.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Chat events are going on right now.
lottery/trivia.

I'll be there. just right on time..Its my free time..gotta try this, another new event, this is what I love at bitvest, a lot of events... hehehe..  Smiley
Chat events are going on right now.
lottery/trivia.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
250% rainbot is on guys come join

Im late, I haven't been there when it happens, but its okay...  Wink I'll just wait  for the next time... Im sure there's a lot more..  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Cool, thanks for the updated script Zodiac!

What prompted the faucet change to tokens? It's not something I think I've seen on any other sites, but I'm assuming it makes good business sense. Does it just simply save the site some bitcoin and allows it to keep the rain/trivia going?
Our problem was giving out BTC with the faucet, and having nearly 100% of it go to investors, this made the faucet very expensive to run (We've paid out several BTC already). Now we use tokens so that bets from the faucet are played against the house, until you reach enough to convert your tokens to BTC. This allows us to have a larger faucet than before.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for a quick response. I hadn't thought of how the faucet related to investments, but I totally agree that it doesn't make sense for your generosity with the faucet to essentially cost you much more than it could.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

What prompted the faucet change to tokens? It's not something I think I've seen on any other sites, but I'm assuming it makes good business sense. Does it just simply save the site some bitcoin and allows it to keep the rain/trivia going?
Our problem was giving out BTC with the faucet, and having nearly 100% of it go to investors, this made the faucet very expensive to run (We've paid out several BTC already). Now we use tokens so that bets from the faucet are played against the house, until you reach enough to convert your tokens to BTC. This allows us to have a larger faucet than before.
Info update:
We have been given the real info on how the fee's work most of us had it wrong including the cut.

Its a 1.7% fee on every bet not just investors gain.

Investors get 1.15% of all bet (on average)
Site gets 0.55% of all bet (on average) which is used on rain an happy hours plus site promotions

Activity: 910

IMHO one reason is because of the investments, back in the days where faucet gives bitcoins and not tokens, some users claim and lost the faucet and it will increase the profit for investors and not now because of tokens
Activity: 282
My current build im using recommended starting is 60k plus but ive built to 0.01 with 20k sats.

Code:
var bet = {base: 0.0000001, current: 0.0000001}; //Modify these values to change your base bet
var placeBet=function(){
bits:null,
act:"play"
})
  .done(function( data ) {
if (!data.success){
alert(data.msg);
return 0;
}

if (win>bet.current){
bet.current=bet.base;
}
//console.log(balance);
placeBet();
  }).fail(function() {
  });
}

function makeid()
{
    var text = "";

return text;
}

placeBet();
how i change drop?
Activity: 168

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
I've updated KLYE's script to handle our new options Smiley

Code:
var bet = {base: 0.0000001, current: 0.0000001, currency: "tokens", bits:1}; //Modify these values to change your base bet, currency may be "tokens" or "bitcoins", bits is the number of drops made
var placeBet=function(){
})
  .done(function( data ) {
if (!data.success){
alert(data.msg);
return 0;
}

if (win>bet.current){
bet.current=bet.base;
}
//console.log(balance);
placeBet();
  }).fail(function() {
  });
}

function makeid()
{
    var text = "";

return text;
}

placeBet();
Saw the new token system and I like it, Smiley. But it's not clear about something... is the reward amount random, or based on some criteria (like crypto-games, where your "rank" determines claim amounts)?

i think it is random but still based on the rank of your account, i tried several claims and i usually get around 2500-3000 tokens

yep that's correct

It's basically the exact same old payment +0-20% at random
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Saw the new token system and I like it, Smiley. But it's not clear about something... is the reward amount random, or based on some criteria (like crypto-games, where your "rank" determines claim amounts)?

i think it is random but still based on the rank of your account, i tried several claims and i usually get around 2500-3000 tokens
Jump to: