Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 260. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
i found that the big bonus of .0001 to .0025 big bonus on the chatting, what happened?
are you celebrating the chinese new year? Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
We've just deployed some updates which should help the site perform more quickly Smiley
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Access to the VIP room is permanent once you've met the betting requirement. the VIP/Superuser rank can take up to 10 minutes to be granted.

OK, I am now going to do the terms of it and will immediately follow the event. May I be a lucky guy in the event this time. Thank you for your information
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Access to the VIP room is permanent once you've met the betting requirement. the VIP/Superuser rank can take up to 10 minutes to be granted.
New chatter event 100ksats giveaway to 1 user, 6 events will be funded.

Wow, very interesting if I join in this event. What are the things I need to do to follow this event. or should I do the chat in the site until the event was announced who the winner is.?? Or how do I get to follow the event..??

Must be in VIP room an just be actively chatting when it randomly chooses that's it

You mean I have to use an account that has top-level VIP ..??  If so, how do I get an account with Vip levels ..?? .. Yes I know very well that the winner will be awarded randomly.

it only requires to have atleast .01btc total wager and you will be able to enter the VIP chat room

is it just that alone qualified to enter the chat room in VIP ..?? . or are there other conditions..?? . If I have done the bets of 0.01,whether i could go straight into the VIp chat room ..?? . Thank you for giving assistance to me about this event, i wish you luck. OK I will do it.

yep once you have 0.01 collective bets you can join vip room an win the prizes.

Whether it will direct I can join in chat room VIP ..?? And if I can enjoy VIP chat room it forever or there is a limit of time ..?? . I always expect to be winning this event. success for your site and hopefully you give other interesting events

Wow, very interesting if I join in this event. What are the things I need to do to follow this event. or should I do the chat in the site until the event was announced who the winner is.?? Or how do I get to follow the event..??

Must be in VIP room an just be actively chatting when it randomly chooses that's it

You mean I have to use an account that has top-level VIP ..??  If so, how do I get an account with Vip levels ..?? .. Yes I know very well that the winner will be awarded randomly.

it only requires to have atleast .01btc total wager and you will be able to enter the VIP chat room

is it just that alone qualified to enter the chat room in VIP ..?? . or are there other conditions..?? . If I have done the bets of 0.01,whether i could go straight into the VIp chat room ..?? . Thank you for giving assistance to me about this event, i wish you luck. OK I will do it.

yep once you have 0.01 collective bets you can join vip room an win the prizes.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Come and hang out in chat, 1 random chatter will win 500,000 tokens in the next 24hours.
Round2

So there will be only 1 chatter per 24hours? Does it mean that chatters need to be active for the whole 24hours?
In my opinion it would be better if the gift/giveaway is given to active bettors instead of chatters.
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We have a 500K surprise bonus given to a random chatter from 0-24 hours. Which means it can be any moment. It could even be multiples as well.
To increase your chances of getting one, chat be online, and in the VIP room. It will be randomly selected to a user at the right time.
Tokens are convertible to BTC in the account page.

New bet sorting system in account tab:

Set it to the bets values you only want to show up.
Come and hang out in chat, 1 random chatter will win 500,000 tokens in the next 24hours.
Round2

Also those who are new thing is a ref contest going on.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvest-refferal-contest-win-1btc-1346057
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Following lack of actions from moderators/vice administrator after user have been trolling and imposting me I decide to write post in this thread. I really don't care about part when some kid is trolling whatsoever (ignore option). The only thing I care is trying to state there is any relation between us (some users have been convinced we are brothers or something) and trying to be me later on. After this kid learn my real name is Michael he start to shout he is the real Michael whatsoever.

I'm 35y old and don't want any kid put shit on my name and in my opinion trying to steal someone identity (it's not about username) should be heavily punished.

The thing with helped this troll in attempt to fake relationships with me is very similar username - my username is CryptoEarn his is cryptosmoker (the same cryptosmoker with you can find here on forum).

In the end of the day this post isn't "rant" about this situation - it's information for anyone interested there is no any relation between CryptoEarn and cryptosmoker and I'm using ONLY CryptoEarn username - so if anyone will try to get a loan on me or put a shit on my name - it isn't me, just some random trolling kid.

To be fair - there is no any other problems with the site nor community but this situation really put me off.

PS. I won't reply to anything what user cryptosmoker will write - it's easy to check chat logs and see what he have been doing & I don't want to deal with kids.
Jump to: