Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 277. (Read 199780 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
As long as the funds are tucked safely in the cold wallet all is good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
oh i wasn't aware of this then again i haven't made any deposits.

I wasn't aware, either. I had to check the previous deposit addresses and all were different (and none matched the current one). Pretty good security feature most sites don't have, Smiley.

I wonder if deposits to old addresses will still credit, though...

I think before i did used the old address and it was credited but i am not sure for today
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

I wasn't aware, either. I had to check the previous deposit addresses and all were different (and none matched the current one). Pretty good security feature most sites don't have, Smiley.

I wonder if deposits to old addresses will still credit, though...
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Hi.

May I confirm that Bitvest assigns a new deposit address after every successful deposit? I noticed my deposit address has changed. Smiley

Yep. Just checked and all mine went to different addresses (and a fresh one is set up atm).
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi.

May I confirm that Bitvest assigns a new deposit address after every successful deposit? I noticed my deposit address has changed. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
This is my first day win from my deposited money lol, and luckily I hit 1250x (my 9th so far) Thanks bitvest for this great experiences Smiley

https://bitvest.io/results?start=&end=&query=786755

Your 9th 1250x? I have't hit one yet, single or multidrop.

Yap it is my 9th, I always play multidrops bet (20-32drops)

You'll hit it for sure, just keep betting and you'll get it Smiley

I check panjul07's bet results page https://bitvest.io/results?start=&end=&query=panjul07 just now and there are 297 pages, and each page contains 30 records. So he should have made 8910 (or a few bets less as the last page is not full). Yet, on the leaderboard page, I don't see his name on "Most Bets" while the 4th person on the list has only 6961 bets. What am I missing?

Not really sure about it but as I know the leaderboard is weekly basis or something. Maybe Zodiac can explain more details about it.
legendary
Activity: 910
I check panjul07's bet results page https://bitvest.io/results?start=&end=&query=panjul07 just now and there are 297 pages, and each page contains 30 records. So he should have made 8910 (or a few bets less as the last page is not full). Yet, on the leaderboard page, I don't see his name on "Most Bets" while the 4th person on the list has only 6961 bets. What am I missing?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
That is pretty ridiculious how many times you have hit 1250x. Can I ask how many rolls that has been in?

You must have a crazy lucky horse shoe in order to get such luck with bets like that.

I might have had some luck with the 35.3x line that I was using but luck onlye lasts so long. Gotta switch up lines to win this game I think.
Good luck on hitting your next 1250. Long odds gambling is far more entertaining in my opinion.
This is my first day win from my deposited money lol, and luckily I hit 1250x (my 9th so far) Thanks bitvest for this great experiences Smiley

Yeah he/she seems to have all the luck.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Lost 4BTC. Sad

Very very very sad day for me.. Just got a little left
Darn!!

Sorry to hear that ndnhc wish you good luck on your next bets

ohh crap i also lost Cheesy First i was really good but at the End i lost :/
Maybe its everytime like this.. you have top come to an end when its good Tongue

regards
DavieT1337

Same here i also lost everything haha. After all still enjoying myself staying on this site
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Lost 4BTC. Sad

Darn!!

ohh crap i also lost Cheesy First i was really good but at the End i lost :/
Maybe its everytime like this.. you have top come to an end when its good Tongue

regards
DavieT1337
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Lost 4BTC. Sad

Darn!!

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
So no prizes for topping the leader board?

Sorry to hear that mate, I was watching some of your bets and as I saw you were good at first but seems that you are a bit greedy then you lost your money as a usual story of gambling "greediness takes all your money"  Grin

Nah, not greedy. I was aiming for 0.008BTC profit, then just to breakeven. It went on a bad streak.. when I got on a good streak I didn't have much to spare lol, and then it turned bad again and I stopped. I didn't lose all my balance, but I lost most.
Referral bounty: End date Jan 1 2016 12:00am pst

Who ever is in the top 4 earners will get a prize.

1st 0.1
2nd: 0.08
3rd: 0.06
4th: 0.04

If it go's better then normal i am willing to make the split of 1 bitcoin between the top four refs

Bump
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Lost 4BTC. Sad

Darn!!

yeah I opened the site this morning and found that there is someone who lost a lot
the highroller list wasn't full , but I found at the bottom that you lost a lot buddy but couldn't figure out how much exactly  Undecided
hope that this is your last big loss , maybe we should stick to the old plan  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Lost 4BTC. Sad

Darn!!
Now now wisp, what did I tell about not betting nearly all the amount you have.
Hint: Don't
legendary
Lost 4BTC. Sad

Darn!!

Sorry to hear that mate, I was watching some of your bets and as I saw you were good at first but seems that you are a bit greedy then you lost your money as a usual story of gambling "greediness takes all your money"  Grin
Jump to: