Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 281. (Read 199700 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Agree with the above, great site, good team and constantly adding new features. This referral system is a game changer.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Referral bounty: End date Jan 1 2016 12:00am pst

Who ever is in the top 4 earners will get a prize.

1st 0.1
2nd: 0.08
3rd: 0.06
4th: 0.04

If it go's better then normal i am willing to make the split of 1 bitcoin between the top four refs

Awesome Event Sparked Smiley

One of the Best Gamble Site Highly Recommend for those who are unsure.
100% instant payout. Chat with Other when you are betting. Fun and Active Member/Dev.

Thank And Much
http://i.imgur.com/fRuR0EM.jpg?1
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

1st 0.1

If it go's better then normal i am willing to make the split of 1 btc between the top four refs

nice contest spark, this bounty for Top Affiliate Earnings not for wager
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

1st 0.1

If it go's better then normal i am willing to make the split of 1 bitcoin between the top four refs
New bounty hit bet:570000 get a 0.003btc reward.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I hit the 1111 on the red row yesterday so it does happen....I've only been playing for a couple days.  Funny because I told myself that I would quit when I hit it but I somehow convinced myself that I have to hit the one on the other side now....game's is addicting!

Indeed, once you hit the corner you will be addicted to hit it more and more with higher bet amount. I experience the same, I hit 1250x 6 times so far but all of them just with small bet amount and I keep trying to hit it with higher bet amount but not lucky yet Smiley
Activity: 224
tough to win at plinko, I admit.

Yeh but when you hit the largest multiplier, its worth the risk..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
I hit the 1111 on the red row yesterday so it does happen....I've only been playing for a couple days.  Funny because I told myself that I would quit when I hit it but I somehow convinced myself that I have to hit the one on the other side now....game's is addicting!
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
https://bitvest.io/ has just started a three level tier system that allows you to gain refs off there ref's.
I'm vice-admin sparked on the site and youre free to pm anytime if you have any issues.

If you have any question or comments do direct them to this post so we can keep the main op clear.

There is a small glitch after the ref system was set up your investments are not missing its just having and issue currently reading out.
Your active profits will still show an increase or decrease in investment gains.

-Note- Bug has been fixed.

Its a really nice addition that i will start using immediately. Lets see how many referrals i can get! Also the multilevel is an interesting touch.
On another note, toke part of the trivia yesterday for the first time, now that was fun! I feel the site benefits a lot from it, makes it feel much more fun Smiley Lost most of it on the game already but still very fun
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Bitvest add ref system with 3 level commision and bonus if anyone you refer ends up becoming a mod of the Bitvest family Smiley
have fun and good luck.

What is the bonus that is gained if someone does become a mod?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Gotta say this site is absolutely great and so far from the site I've seen tons of potential.
Hoping with the launch of the referral system and once people realize that they can invest their BTC on the site safely it will take off greatly!
I urge everyone to come check out the site. The faucet is every 75 seconds so even if you don't have BTC you can come and play.

Really worth a check out to to anyone looking for an investment that pays out well and isn't shady.
Activity: 282
Bitvest add ref system with 3 level commision and bonus if anyone you refer ends up becoming a mod of the Bitvest family Smiley
have fun and good luck.
https://bitvest.io/ has just started a three level tier system that allows you to gain refs off there ref's.
I'm vice-admin sparked on the site and youre free to pm anytime if you have any issues.

If you have any question or comments do direct them to this post so we can keep the main op clear.

There is a small glitch after the ref system was set up your investments are not missing its just having and issue currently reading out.
Your active profits will still show an increase or decrease in investment gains.

-Note- Bug has been fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Been playing for two days straight....I'm thinking that I might have a problem getting away from the game.  Think the sites pretty straight up....I already made a few withdrawals, and they were instantly on the chain!  I like that kinda service! Nice....
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Its Trivia time, come to bitvest.io and win some BTC  Smiley
To participate you must have at least 0.01 BTC wagered to be in VIP chat.
Activity: 224
To celebrate reaching 500,000 bets, we're running a 24 hour happy DAY, all rainbot payout is increased to 250%!

Yay, Nice time to catch some rains and play for free Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
To celebrate reaching 500,000 bets, we're running a 24 hour happy DAY, all rainbot payout is increased to 250%!
Bounty set at 0.004 for who ever hits 480000 win or lose.
Jump to: