Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 280. (Read 199780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Well, I was there and playing when bounty game ID 570000 was hit.  I was feverishly clicking trying to hit that number but barely missed it.  This game is so addicting.  Hit a few good numbers yesterday but threw it all back!  Very fun in chat...good game guys!

it was a fun rush to try and get the extra bounty. I am sure a new bounty will be set soon - nice profit too.

Yes.  Next bounty is at game ID 640000.  That will come around very soon.  We are at game ID 581479 right now, so I imagine it will be a couple days still, unless we get a huge influx of users.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am sure a new bounty will be set soon - nice profit too.

I believe there's a bounty on bet 640,000 as well.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Well, I was there and playing when bounty game ID 570000 was hit.  I was feverishly clicking trying to hit that number but barely missed it.  This game is so addicting.  Hit a few good numbers yesterday but threw it all back!  Very fun in chat...good game guys!

it was a fun rush to try and get the extra bounty. I am sure a new bounty will be set soon - nice profit too.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Activity: 154
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
Best Trivia/Rain bots I've seen on any btc site ever.

In less than an hour, I was given 300k satoshi by the bots alone Cheesy

Don't let the fact that I then proceeded to loss it all distract from my main point about the bots being awesome.

Now if only there was a bot to stop me from martingaling...

Nice feedback and great luck for new player in bitvest.io like you. Keep staying playing with us. Make yourself comfortable in here, who know one day u will became a part of our mod.
Best Trivia/Rain bots I've seen on any btc site ever.

In less than an hour, I was given 300k satoshi by the bots alone Cheesy

Don't let the fact that I then proceeded to loss it all distract from my main point about the bots being awesome.

Now if only there was a bot to stop me from martingaling...
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's Triva time, come over and win some prizes!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Congrats on the big win klye
https://bitvest.io/results?query=539257

Sadly that wasn't a big win.. Only a recovery sir. I'm still up a little on the site but not a whole hell of alot.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I tried with the faucets to play bit with some satoshi but that does not appeal me that match: don't worry it's just me who I don't like these kind of games. I prefer poker and betting on sports but thanks anyway
just started on Bitvest, love it so far! Just wish I knew people who didn't think bitcoin was for drug money or hiring hitmen...

yeah still some road to go until that is cleared up but bitvest is part of the solution. good returns today for me.
just started on Bitvest, love it so far! Just wish I knew people who didn't think bitcoin was for drug money or hiring hitmen...
Congrats on the 1250x win panjul07
https://bitvest.io/results?query=544816

Thanks sparked, this is my 7th 1250x so far..unfortunately only with 1000satoshi, but it was great because I only started with 60k satoshi from the rainbot. I will keep trying to this 1250x again and again.

as usual man nothing's new  Grin congrats Panjul and someday I will get your seed lol

nice to see the game featured on a twitch stream at the moment, game is getting popular.

Are you sure man ?? would you please PM me the link of that channel , it's great to see people streaming bitvest on twitch
but lately even Blackjack streams are dead , that's why I'm surprised

it was on the cryptovpn 24 hour stream - the mod's from bitvest were supporting it.
they were having a great time, betting/chatting/winning/losing etc.

the fun is trying to build the most profitable line imo
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Thanks sparked, this is my 7th 1250x so far..unfortunately only with 1000satoshi, but it was great because I only started with 60k satoshi from the rainbot. I will keep trying to this 1250x again and again.

as usual man nothing's new  Grin congrats Panjul and someday I will get your seed lol

Believe it or not all my 1250x hits were with similar/identical player seed. So I always look for that kind of seeds, although sometimes it can be worst results Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

nice to see the game featured on a twitch stream at the moment, game is getting popular.

Are you sure man ?? would you please PM me the link of that channel , it's great to see people streaming bitvest on twitch
but lately even Blackjack streams are dead , that's why I'm surprised
Activity: 31
congratz, nice winning panjul07, i hope i can hit it too
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Its happy hour, which means all rainbot payouts is 500%, wish everyone the best of luck :-)
Agree with the above, great site, good team and constantly adding new features. This referral system is a game changer.

Thanks for your nice feedback. We are glad to have more players/investor to come  and join us. Make yourself comfortable while u playing in here.
\
Activity: 154
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
Agree with the above, great site, good team and constantly adding new features. This referral system is a game changer.

Thanks for your nice feedback. We are glad to have more players/investor to come  and join us. Make yourself comfortable while u playing in here.
Jump to: