Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄ - page 178. (Read 201655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
We will be supporting SegWit for all BTC (and possibly LTC) deposits shortly after our Altcoin launch. This means lower fees and faster confirmations for everyone!

The bonus offering details will be coming within the next couple days.

Just wanted to add if you may/will, options for transaction fees.

Currently, by default, the withdrawal fee is set to 60k sats, and it really is fast to confirm. But more than 2 dollars per withdrawal is just too much for some, like me that is willing to wait longer than usual to get funds conrfirmed. Maybe an option for 30k sats(less priority) fee can be added. Thanks. Smiley

60k sat per transaction is already pretty low and to cut it to 30k sat I do not think that they are going to do this, I saw most site have 0.001 btc as their fee for instant withdrawal. I do not know if blockchain problem but it seems that I withdraw some btc from other site with 60k sat fee, it takes more than 4 hours and I still do not get my withdrawal yet, so hoe about this 30k fee? Will take forever for sure
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
Altcoin launch event!

For Bettors:
All bettors will receive 5% of the house edge back at the end of the September for any altcoin bets placed, even if they have made a profit!

For Investors:
To reward our early altcoin investors, we will be giving the following bonuses to investors who start an altcoin investment shortly after our launch:

• All altcoin investments created before 23:59 GMT September 7th will have 2x higher margin limits available. You may keep your chosen margin level permanently as long as the investment is not divested.
  • All altcoin investments locked in before 23:59 GMT September 7th for 30 days or more will receive a 20% refund of commissions on 23:59 GMT October 1st.

We will be launching our altcoin betting and investing early next week! Stay tuned for more updates, good luck and have fun everyone!

nice, can't wait to play other coins at BV
legendary
Activity: 1414
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wow what a impressive site Plinko. No Gui interface lag.

Now I new to gambling, and I'm glad you have the token faucet to give the games  a go. But I can't work out Plinko?

I am used to traditional games roulette, dice etc
Please go to help tab , each and every game is explained in detail and we also have videos which show you how to play the game Smiley Glad you found us .
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wow what a impressive site Plinko. No Gui interface lag.

Now I new to gambling, and I'm glad you have the token faucet to give the games  a go. But I can't work out Plinko?

I am used to traditional games roulette, dice etc
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
There is a known issue with the animation not fully completing if there is any lag towards the end. The number on the board is always the correct outcome.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
Altcoin launch event!

For Bettors:
All bettors will receive 5% of the house edge back at the end of the September for any altcoin bets placed, even if they have made a profit!

For Investors:
To reward our early altcoin investors, we will be giving the following bonuses to investors who start an altcoin investment shortly after our launch:

• All altcoin investments created before 23:59 GMT September 7th will have 2x higher margin limits available. You may keep your chosen margin level permanently as long as the investment is not divested.
  • All altcoin investments locked in before 23:59 GMT September 7th for 30 days or more will receive a 20% refund of commissions on 23:59 GMT October 1st.

We will be launching our altcoin betting and investing early next week! Stay tuned for more updates, good luck and have fun everyone!

Will try to spread the word the best way I could. And congratulations for being able to have this two other coins to play with..

Edit:

Just noticed that on roulette, there is a bit of a bug(if you can call it a bug)

I got 23 as the result but the roulette ball is in between 10 and 5.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Altcoin launch event!

For Bettors:

For Investors:

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
We will be supporting SegWit for all BTC (and possibly LTC) deposits shortly after our Altcoin launch. This means lower fees and faster confirmations for everyone!

Just wanted to add if you may/will, options for transaction fees.

Currently, by default, the withdrawal fee is set to 60k sats, and it really is fast to confirm. But more than 2 dollars per withdrawal is just too much for some, like me that is willing to wait longer than usual to get funds conrfirmed. Maybe an option for 30k sats(less priority) fee can be added. Thanks. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I'm looking now sites with faucets and I like this site most of all. 2 time win in chat about 1000 TOK. Nice! Smiley
There is real chance to collect 200 000 and receive payment!

Sorry but if you are looking to collect 200k of tokens from chat...well, you have a looong way ahead of you!

Looking forward to seeing the details of that bonus offering.

Same "curiosity" from my side... Grin
It's good though that we will have the option to play and also to invest ETH and LTC.
I'm positive that this implantation will grow even more Bitvest and will make happy many people, investors or gamblers. Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I'm looking now sites with faucets and I like this site most of all. 2 time win in chat about 1000 TOK. Nice! Smiley
There is real chance to collect 200 000 and receive payment!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

watch the thread and follow bitvest on social media
https://blog.bitvest.io/  is a good place to find all the news about bitvest (well the best of the best ways is to register,play and chat and enjoy
one of the best gambling experiences and the most funny chat first hand,haha)

the lag is gone,games are back to normal fast selves
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Our Ethereum node is nearly finished syncing. It should be done within the next two hours. Altcoin betting will not be going live at that time, but later this week.

We plan to have a bonus for early investors for anyone opening an investment within the first week of our altcoin support. More details to come soon.

That's great news for investors but not so good for gamblers/players. Grin
As i understand the investment option for both ETH and LTC,will be available sooner than gambling with them.
Waiting details Op about the bonus,min investment etc and i'm sure 100% that i'm not the only one! Tongue
Our Ethereum node is nearly finished syncing. It should be done within the next two hours. Altcoin betting will not be going live at that time, but later this week.

We plan to have a bonus for early investors for anyone opening an investment within the first week of our altcoin support. More details to come soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
yea make your less rigged Cheesy. i will appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We will consider adding BCH within the next couple months if it ends up being a stable and popular coin long-term.

Bitvest may be running slower with intermittent lag for the next ~18-24 hours as we sync our Ethereuem node.

it is quite laggy at the moment,yes
what worked for me was relogging,then refreshing the page,the lag was gone
hope this will get sorted itself in 24 hours time,as Zodiac has mentioned in his previous post
BCH is doing much better than expected,maybe it will be a good idea to add support for it indeed

Thanks , this worked for me too now actually . Logout, Login and refresh Smiley BCH would be great addition too as almost all Bitcoin holders have equivalent BCH . Great updates and additions Zod , keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
We will consider adding BCH within the next couple months if it ends up being a stable and popular coin long-term.

Bitvest may be running slower with intermittent lag for the next ~18-24 hours as we sync our Ethereuem node.

it is quite laggy at the moment,yes
what worked for me was relogging,then refreshing the page,the lag was gone
hope this will get sorted itself in 24 hours time,as Zodiac has mentioned in his previous post
BCH is doing much better than expected,maybe it will be a good idea to add support for it indeed

Edit: Our Ethereum node is continuing to sync and should be finished within ~4-6 hours.
Jump to: