Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄ - page 194. (Read 201655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Congrats to our user ssongssu for winning a lot on dice and also thanks to him for tipping the bot  .

Bonus Rain: 7,801,668 tokens!
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
@Zodiac1233 : Hello again, i just want to update you about my issue.

I follow the steps that you send me and...voila! Grin
My investment starts, i just needed to put "," as decimal separator and everything  looking good.

Thank you for your help. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
Bitvest is the best gambling site. I am Marceline. Wink
legendary
You appear to be attempting to invest more than you have in your balance. If you are trying to invest 0.1 BTC on margin. You'd have to put in 0.02 and 5x in the multiplier/margin section, not 0.1 and 5.

I don't know what appear to your end, in my end this is what i get : http://imgur.com/a/d83oK
Same message when i put "," as the decimal separator...
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
You appear to be attempting to invest more than you have in your balance. If you are trying to invest 0.1 BTC on margin. You'd have to put in 0.02 and 5x in the multiplier/margin section, not 0.1 and 5.
legendary
Hello there, i have an issue on your site.

I am trying to put the amount that i want to invest but i always get a message that my deposit amount it's not the appropriate one.
Maybe it's a typo error? I try though 0.1BTC and 0,1BTC, still nothng happend.

If anyone can help, thanks in advance. Smiley
Well it happens sometime but it will automatically gets invested . Try .1 BTC and don't use 0 . Let me know what happens Smiley Also are you sure you are using the right amount?

Still same problem. Undecided
I did what you said but nothing and yes, i put the right amount.

Please PM me on Bitvest (/pm Zodiac message). Or let me know your username here. Is your computer set to use "," as the decimal separator (1,0 vs 1.0)?

My username in Bitvest is the same as here, condoras with no capital letters.
I need to set up my PC what symbol to use? I just type it. In some sites take "," and in others take "."
I never have to set my PC though... Roll Eyes

I am trying to put the amount that i want to invest but i always get a message that my deposit amount it's not the appropriate one.

Please PM me on Bitvest (/pm Zodiac message). Or let me know your username here. Is your computer set to use "," as the decimal separator (1,0 vs 1.0)?
legendary

Well it happens sometime but it will automatically gets invested . Try .1 BTC and don't use 0 . Let me know what happens Smiley Also are you sure you are using the right amount?
legendary

legendary
Thanks to our user Ssongss for tipping the bot Smiley
Bonus Rain: 7,245,712 tokens!

Come join us now and win some .
legendary
love people on bitvest...i'm devode....   
Thanks buddy Smiley We love the players too , all are amazing .
Bonus Rain: 1,539,497 tokens!
Join us now in chat and you may win some too Smiley
many exchanges has made announcements about what will they do in case there is a fork
so can we know what's your plan for your investors if that happened , will the investors get the tokens for their funds in case of a fork
I think all investor based sites should make announcement

This seems like a reasonable request. I definitely think any companies holding significant user balances should make public their plans. I'll outline how we intend to handle the scenario either here, or in a blog post I'm the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
many exchanges has made announcements about what will they do in case there is a fork
so can we know what's your plan for your investors if that happened , will the investors get the tokens for their funds in case of a fork
I think all investor based sites should make announcement
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Stay tuned for some exciting new features coming next week!

excited to see what do you have in store for us this time
and of course,if you,who are reading this,haven't tried the site yet-do not miss this opportunity
join today  Cheesy
we have cookies,friendly chat (when I'm offline) and you literaly cannot run out of games at bitvest
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

Thanks for the cliffhanger Zodiac. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time. You never cease to amaze the players with your constant upgrades and new features. When do you find the time to sleep man. Well I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hope it is Multi-Card Keno you are planning to release. Either way, I'm at the edge of my seat.

Lightlord, Zodiac, and of course all the mods (especially LoriLikes)hehe, I would like to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this amazing, ever growing site. Anyone who is reading this and has not tried Bitvest, take it from me, a known anti-socialite. You will not only have fun and make some BTC here, You will meet a wide range of friendly, interesting people that you wont be able to stay away from.
New Blog Post! High Security Storage
The first 160 readers will receive a faucet multiplying bonus code!
We go into detail of exactly how our highly secure method of storing your coins works.
Please leave any comments you have on the post or our security protocol here.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Your Anger. Your Anchor. But I`ll SAIL.
Thanks to our user Furlicious for tipping the bot 1 million tokens Smiley More than 700k tokens are left in Bonus Rain . Join now and win some Smiley

Don't forget to keep checking our blog for faucet bonus codes and latest news.

Also  thanks to wizard who also tipped the rainbot  twice or more .

legendary
Thanks to our user Furlicious for tipping the bot 1 million tokens Smiley More than 700k tokens are left in Bonus Rain . Join now and win some Smiley

Don't forget to keep checking our blog for faucet bonus codes and latest news.
Jump to: