Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow is most likely a scam operation - page 2. (Read 14698 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 23, 2014, 03:29:40 AM
HashFast is now producing and delivering the Baby Jets, which is expected to complete by end of March for all the batches. They have announced the new ASIC chip, which delivers about 800 GH/s. Their new rack-moutable machine will perform 2 TH/s and any order now is expected to begin delivery around April.

http://hashfast.com/evoproductsonsale/

CoinTerra has completed enginering for the TerraMiners and now on production. All the batches will be delivered by end of April or May.

http://cointerra.com/cointerra-announces-gsx-pcie-bitcoin-mining-card/
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
February 23, 2014, 01:59:23 AM
BTW, if you're interested in buying mining hardware, have you checked out HashFast's new Sierra Evo 3 and CoinTerra's new GSX I PCIe Card?

http://hashfast.com

http://cointerra.com

You are kidding right?
February 23, 2014, 12:11:31 AM
BTW, if you're interested in buying mining hardware, have you checked out HashFast's new Sierra Evo 3 and CoinTerra's new GSX I PCIe Card?

http://hashfast.com

http://cointerra.com
February 23, 2014, 12:09:47 AM
their factory in Shenzhen, I can going to them 2 hours by car.  Smiley
just provide proof your purchasing from them, I'll follow up  Cool

Dear clubminer,

I think you should just go and check out if the factory exists and also if it is the same factory as reported here:

http://imgur.com/4VFm2Ot,K7OGvEY,urewakH,mNPMmh0,WRgkT7E,8Bg48Ld,pGXfgPG,cBrAYty,c7sNH2z,g0XUeKz,VujDmo2,23pvKOe,ZfqwUoq,waIDprc,uA1IYMT,9vfmLEw,5OUKvMX,VQuShrB,2FLmrIA,1jhcfcL,rXj2bU8,u29NUPj,Jnwlpto,zIDoHDX,92ouQ99,8o85TeY,2pq0Fz7,fxBhGx3,8Ya3lBF,cbEwUQs,uzlvMXg,b4ZdNee,PTgotfx,2Q3aMvQ,mYCg8ez,43Sl743,Hm0jaWl,p4f4cKI,PZsSdoo,X69NCBP,GdEWtjB,MLI9b7x,rzAo2Ar,pSkWGPL,xcGZyNJ,dtV8itj,27IRJhm,i8NgRy7,yUJKRG4,fw5qBvl,rIPRqtp,ieQ1tTP,8u8UiCa,uieE0Sc,dO4kzm8,4O0Lo1J,PwKWIqc,SAcUUg7,9AdslG3,aXs8Xe4,C852l7v,Q45CvRO,V1yaaVb,5QOI2uk,eZ34Itj

If possible, you can go inside and ask them if they are Black Arrow (I doubt the sign "Black Arrow" is displayed outside). If they say they are, tell them you're interested to place an order. And ask them if the order is made now, when can the hardware be delivered or picked up?

You should investigate like a potential customer interested but skeptical. (There is no point to bring our order # because they will conveniently say those are not your order and won't comment on them.)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Let's get rich together
February 22, 2014, 12:01:25 PM
their factory in Shenzhen, I can going to them 2 hours by car.  Smiley
just provide proof your purchasing from them, I'll follow up  Cool
February 22, 2014, 07:28:35 AM
this [http://www.companies-hongkong.com/black-arrow-limited-wf97/] is a free service. Information obtained here may not be updated.
Activity: 434
February 22, 2014, 05:39:23 AM
The bank account was in Alex Sovu's name, the convicted felon, trusted employee for five years with Black Arrow. But Black Arrow denies that Alex is the owner, yet has everything in his name.

We can do a company search to find out.
https://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/login_i.do?loginType=iguest

http://www.companies-hongkong.com/black-arrow-limited-wf97/

Key Financials

Key Financials are not available as Black Arrow Limited has not filed accounts. Accounts are required to be filed on or before 20/09/2013.

that doesnt say they are not a viable company, just that should have been first registered i'd presume
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
February 21, 2014, 11:19:38 PM
The bank account was in Alex Sovu's name, the convicted felon, trusted employee for five years with Black Arrow. But Black Arrow denies that Alex is the owner, yet has everything in his name.

http://www.companies-hongkong.com/black-arrow-limited-wf97/

Key Financials

Key Financials are not available as Black Arrow Limited has not filed accounts. Accounts are required to be filed on or before 20/09/2013.
February 21, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

legendary
February 21, 2014, 01:38:37 PM
seemingly some dude tried to buy black arrow equipment last week, and his funds were returned to his bank.
It seems, at least, someone must be checking out the legitimacy of this lot if their bank is returning funds.

Activity: 434
February 21, 2014, 03:59:28 AM
seemingly some dude tried to buy black arrow equipment last week, and his funds were returned to his bank.
It seems, at least, someone must be checking out the legitimacy of this lot if their bank is returning funds.
legendary
February 21, 2014, 01:25:35 AM
Who wants to hear a funny story?
So, I PMed blackarrow on ecointalk asking him if he could please address my questions in this thread when he posts his weekly update:
http://ecointalk.net/topic/523-question-for-blackarrow-to-answer/

Instead, he asks for my order number. He asked me previously when he refused to answer my questions because he wanted to confirm that I was indeed a customer. So I gave him my order number to prove I'm a paying customer and for him to address my questions. Instead, the next PM I receive from him says he's cancelling my order. Never did I once ask him to cancel my order. And he still hasn't been back online to see my PMs telling him not to cancel my order and that all I wanted was answers.
And now bobsag3 has been ignoring my PMs all day as well.

Funny story, huh?
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
legendary
February 20, 2014, 03:07:14 PM
Gotta wonder how trustworthy DZ is now.. It would be a shame that a weak and rushed Vetting process on someone ruin a reputation of what might be a honorable guy.

So now these things linger:

Did DZ not know Bobsag was deceiving the co-op?

Did DZ not know Bobsag did not perform the "Upgrades" to the "WORLD CLASS FACILITY in MO. " ?

DZ states several times about the CO-op transparency so IF HE DID KNOW about all of this stuff was he transparent enough to let the Co-op in on what was going on and how they were being misled?

If DZ did not know what was going on.. SHOULD HE HAVE - being the Leader of the Co-Op , entrusted with almost $100,000

Now that a lot of BS is coming out with investigation has DZ thought about Bobsag being the first person he REVOKES his Vetting Badge and Co-Op Citizenship award from?

And why did Black Arrow almost immediately embrace Matt Carson after being vetted by DZ?

And why doesn't a guy who supposedly works at Kauai Test Facility not want to disclose who he really is on this here forum if he truly is providing an honest-to-goodness service?
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 20, 2014, 12:26:08 PM
Gotta wonder how trustworthy DZ is now.. It would be a shame that a weak and rushed Vetting process on someone ruin a reputation of what might be a honorable guy.

So now these things linger:

Did DZ not know Bobsag was deceiving the co-op?

Did DZ not know Bobsag did not perform the "Upgrades" to the "WORLD CLASS FACILITY in MO. " ?

DZ states several times about the CO-op transparency so IF HE DID KNOW about all of this stuff was he transparent enough to let the Co-op in on what was going on and how they were being misled?

If DZ did not know what was going on.. SHOULD HE HAVE - being the Leader of the Co-Op , entrusted with almost $100,000

Now that a lot of BS is coming out with investigation has DZ thought about Bobsag being the first person he REVOKES his Vetting Badge and Co-Op Citizenship award from?

February 20, 2014, 07:53:49 AM
Surprise!

I mistyped the URL and went to bitcointalk.com, and I saw this warning message:

BitcoinTalk Discussion Board - WARNING – While Bitcointalk.org has a wealth of information about Bitcoin and some very knowledgeable members be aware that the site is run by scammers.  Do not trust any of the ads even if they are endorsed by the site administrators.  The site also encourages the sale of accounts you can never be sure who you are dealing with.

---

So the people here are scammers, and possible working for Black Arrow?

Things are becoming interesting ...
legendary
February 20, 2014, 02:55:53 AM
I live in hongkong, I know where the company is located the black arrow.
if you want me to help, take care of pre-orders, please inbox. we can talk further.  Kiss

Name:   clubminer
Activity:   56
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 12, 2014, 12:13:07 PM
Last Active:   February 19, 2014, 11:52:08 PM

I'm the first to vet this guy, and he looks...puff, puff...cool to...puff, hold........... exhale, puff...me. We only need 4 more people to concur and we'll have the very fist quintuple-vetted Bitcoiner.

miner in his name. CHECK!
club in his name, thus an honest poker player. CHECK!
Registered in 2014, the Year of the Horse. CHECK!
19 is a prime number. CHECK!
January starts on the same day of the week as October, the same month zombies come out to play. CHECK!
Not a Newbie. (We'll let this one ride this time, hence only a small check.)
No idea who he is. DOUBLE CHECK!

PGP Signed.

...BR549...
legendary
February 20, 2014, 02:35:54 AM

Do we accept resellers?
Yes. In order to save our customers shipping costs, we will accept a company that wishes to become our reseller and proves that they are experienced and trustworthy.

Let's revisit Black Arrow's first trustworthy reseller, shall we?

From the desk of Bobsag3, a.k.a. Matt Carson, Black Arrow's first and #1 reseller for their miners.

I never ended up moving to another warehouse in Rolla, just the one. We went right from small warehouse in rolla > denver warehouse in one move, early Jan.
We paid for every month, and if your in contact with who you should be to verify that kind of info, they will verify it. So yes, your blowing smoke up peoples asses.

And with that im done on the subject. I think people have seen im more than up front compared to most here- but lets stay on topic about BA, or about actual minersource orders.

Timeline of Matt Carson's datacenter locations. Originally posted in Black Arrow's self-moderated thread, but quickly deleted for being...wait for it..off-topic (and that I was trolling, so they claim). Black Arrow has proof that Matt Carson can NOT be trusted, but continue to use him as their official reseller in the US. If I were to use Tom Williams, of mybitcoin.com, as my official reseller for some product, stating that people change, would I be able to sell many product, Alex Sovu, of cardreaderfactory.com? Me, the asshole, no think so, yet...

BUILDING #1: Purchased the building, awaiting infrastructure.

Building was purchased today!
All the wiring and infrastructure equipment arrives tomorrow-Wednesday. Over 400lb. Poor UPS man

Thanks- Ill be moving to a custom made facility here in under 3 weeks.

BUILDING #2: Moving to a better facility here (still in Missouri) located 90 miles away.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Building acquired Smiley

I cant answer on the software but I can on the shipping. Looks like the boards should be done here within 48 hours, and then will be dispatched after a small amount of testing to AUS, and me in the US. At least from me, all boards will then be tested again (Not sure how long... suggestions?) and then immediatly shipped out same day via UPS Next Day/2nd Day air [depending on location]. As soon as we know the boards are done, we can give  concrete delivery.

I'd sample test say 1/10th of the boards for a few hours on testnet.  That'd be my recommendation

Yeah I can do that. *might* be able to live stream, or atleast upload a ton of pictures.
I will be shipping from MO. Middle of the country, and if your anywhere close to me Im ok with local pickup Smiley.

And I just want to say guys - Barn has been working very hard behind the screens to bring this all together... this stuff is immensely complex.

Here we are, on November 18th, and Matt still has his datacenter in Missouri at the second facility:

This is why I went from garage > warehouse > bigger warehouse. Heat is nuts.

Shenzhen, China    11/26/2013    8:05 P.M.   Departure Scan

Yea, but do the thumbs have any tracking info?  When you get the board delivery after a quick run though where are they coming from for you. I seem to expect California.
No idea on the thumbs- thats all Barn.
I will be shipping out from Central MO.

Does anyone have any details regarding power consumption. The genesis block calculator says expected power usage per unit to be 2100 watts. I am afraid for me that's not going to work. To be honest I was expecting something that would work on a residential 120v circuit. They also do not offer any hosting yet unfortunately.

I got ya covered Tongue
But yeah that is kind of silly. Im glad when I put my new facility together I decided to say fuck it and got all 240v

November 26th, edited on the 28th, Matt Carson is still in Missouri at the second facility: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3723600

No problem. Im having a 400A 240V pannel installed just for the 2kw+ miners that seem to be coming out.

On December 12, 2013, fresh back from China, Matt Carson posted the following... BTW, still located in Missiouri:

This makes no sense financially and if it's going to be hosted in a data center it should be using specialized GPU mining racks that can run more GPUs per motherboard/CPU.  You really need open racks and to use PCI-E riser ribbons if you want to build a GPU mining rig, using a desktop computer case makes no sense especially because heat is a huge issue with scrypt mining.  Also to be honest, scrypt mining is VERY finicky compared to SHA256 mining, you're talking about constant lockups and crashes if heat isn't perfectly controlled.  The amount of time that's going to go into keeping everything running is going to be much higher than with bitcoins and given how the Bitfury towers already caused a ton of problems I'm not sure the coop has enough manpower to keep racks of scrypt miners up and running.

The new facility comes with me also having hired 6 more people to help out. I am currently training them right now.

On December 13, Matt Carson hired additional staff to work at his Missouri-based datacenter, to date not mentioning Denver even once.

I am working with them right now for me to help with their tickets, so we can get the response time much faster. I have hired additional staff that start work here in a few weeks, and I know they are working hard to improve their systems.

I cant speak on the refunds unfortunately, I am still discussing the options with them.

Four hours later, Matt mentions for the first the move to Denver, right after somebody ask about local pickup since he lives in KC. Did his new hires move to Denver with him?

We will offer local pickups- but we are moving to a massive new facility in CO, so pickups will have to be from there Smiley.

ALSO: I now have access to the BA ticket system, so if you need a response feel free to PM and I can at least check on the status for you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minersourcenet-miner-hosting-llc-cheap-and-secure-hosting-and-sales-288012

We are all moved into the new place, lots of updates and pictures to come!

BUILDING #3:

Somewhere in Colorado, in some warehouse with 16-18 foot ceilings, ideally well-suited for bitcoin miners that love fiberglass dust sourced from the exposed insulation in the ceilings and walls, blown free from the constantly moving vortex of air due to the industrial-sized air conditioning unit(s). Whatever you do, don't open up that massive overhead door that's probably not well-sealed, otherwise you'll really have the dust a flying.

This has been the third time you're on record in stating that you only moved once. Care to try for a forth time?

~TMIBTCITW
Activity: 392
Let's get rich together
February 20, 2014, 01:38:10 AM
I live in hongkong, I know where the company is located the black arrow.
if you want me to help, take care of pre-orders, please inbox. we can talk further.  Kiss
legendary
February 20, 2014, 12:16:40 AM
Meanwhile, over on the BlockChain...

https://blockchain.info/tx/fc84edf9b2fb38b9a92bc0d34d2e9da9cc041b5b7cb5b189bc9525e555858fca

">https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=544725588968867&id=477655819009178>

Take a step back and check the part I highlighted. If someone threatens us, we're going to go about things differently than a simple refund request.

That's a pretty odd statement to be making about Black Arrow, considering Matt only takes care of the tickets and maintains the FB page, and even at least once stated that he never met, nor been to the offices of Black Arrow.

I probably would have been gone long time ago from this Black Arrow shit, but because of Matt being not MENSA status like DZ is, he opted to pen the following.

Phinnaeus Gage,

You're not a customer of Black Arrow and you're not a miner in general. You're stuck on the fact you think Bobsag and I are the same person because we've got the same name. I won't be disclosing my last name and I will not be disclosing my address or other personal information. This will be my last interaction with you. I'd encourage everyone else to ignore Phinnaeus Gage as well. Please do not feed the trolls.

Moving on...

Everyone at Black Arrow is working hard to turn this delay into something beneficial for everyone. I've been keeping an eye on a lot of threads both here and at ecointalk and I appreciate some of the suggestions I've read.

So, pretending for a second that I'm a troll, this troll will continue to stick it up Black Arrow's ass each and every time I uncover shit about their operation.

Because I'm...

TMIBTCITW
Pages:
Jump to: