Pages:
Author

Topic: BlackCoin黑币(POW+POS)进群送币(无预挖) - page 8. (Read 16784 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Some useful links:

Buy GOLD and SILVER with #BlackCoin
http://www.coaex.com

Buy and Sell #BlackCoin with GBP / EUR
http://www.Bittylicious.com

Buy or Sell #BlackCoin with GBP
https://www.bitcoin123.co.uk

Buy or Sell #BlackCoin with EUR
https://www.litebit.eu/coin/bc/en

Buy or Sell #BlackCoin with USD
https://prelude.io/trade/usd/bc

黒币一些有用的链接!
 不明觉厉比特币
【BlackCoin貌似又要开始新一波行情了!】BlackCoin有智能矿池作为纯买压的实打实价格保证,而核心团队热情投入创新能力强,值得长期看好。[good]如果你是新手,又贪图山寨币的更高涨幅,那么我建议你零存式的买黑币。或许这是我最后一次提BlackCoin,作为BC大户老是这么推介总觉得不大好吧~~
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
黑币我抱着快一个月了。什么时候才能飞起来
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The Group Behind The Daily Dumping
veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique

What I am about to write will without a doubt cause a rift within our community , but I feel this is something I must do to protect the investment of innocent people who believe in BlackCoin. I ask everyone whether you support me or not, to  carefully read and analyze my words without prejudice.

When I first started to participate in this community I was enthusiastic to be part of a community that is inspiring and full with enthusiasm. If you look at my earlier posts from March and early April and compare them to my most recent posts you can clearly see a stark difference. Some people have been wondering if my "ego" has gotten out of control, or if something else is at play.

For a few weeks I have known about a coordinated effort to suppress the price of BC. I have hinted numerous times about this suppression, but I did not make it officially public because of the ramifications it would have on this community. I thought with the help of others I could stop or at the very least greatly diminish this suppression without letting the general public know, unfortunately we were unsuccessful.

IconicExpert 疯了?
Activity: 112
You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,000 MATCHED to $4,000 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

黒币社区还是很有凝聚力,看捐赠的力度,都是大手笔呀!不到 20 小时,就已经达到 $4,000 !
Activity: 96
黑币价格一直有人在支撑啊,走势强劲啊,很看好!
At 10AM EST (NYC Time) I will be making a very important announcement that affects everyone in this community. This will be the most important announcement I make, and I hope my supporters, critics, and anyone else who have been part of this community take the time to "tune in".

有重大消息即将发布!
Activity: 114
BlackCoin黑币的价格还是如此坚挺,是国人参与的少的原因吗?
415 对黑币的影响最少。我也出早了。没有支持住啊!
黑币的好消息接二连三,开发团队也非常给力!赞一个!
黑币成功在哪里?就因为币值高么?
Activity: 182
Wall Street Event & BlackCoin Card Update

We all know what occurred over the weekend and there is no need to open up old wounds. This is a new week and we now have an opportunity to reboot and start fresh. I am very excited about this week because people will start receiving their cards in the mail. I want to thank everyone who purchased a card, and I will ask that you please have patience because we are filling a lot of orders by hand. Everyone will get their cards.

We have raised just over $4450 for the Wall Street Event! I have always been impressed by the members of this community and how we always seem to get the job done. $4450 is a good start and I believe we will reach our goal.

Over the weekend their were a few comments about me funding the project solely. Messaging and perception is everything, and we have been doing an excellent job getting our message out. We are starting to be perceived as the community that gets the job done. We set a goal and we accomplish that goal. A few large donors do not give the same soundbites as "The BlackCoin community raised over $9000 to takeover Wall Street...etc...etc". It shows that this community is active and believes in this coin. What does that say to investors and merchants? It says there is a large active community ready to use these coins to buy goods and services. The optics of a community raising money is much more powerful than the optics of one or a few people sponsoring an event.

My plan has always been to use the power of this community to achieve our goal to be #1.  Some say I am an egomaniac or I think it is all about me. But if you look at my posts I make it clear that this coin very existence is dependent on our amazing community. If we just focus our energy on specific weekly goals we will be unstoppable.

If you already donated, thank you.
If you haven't donated yet please use on of the address below:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

If you can't donate because of financial reasons that is okay! The day of the event you can help spread the word around the net, money is just piece of the larger puzzle. We are going to need people to really "spam" the hell out of everywhere the day of and after the event.

Lets put this weekend behind us and get back to what we do best, and that is letting the rest of the wold know we are here to stay!

大家积极为华尔街活动捐赠啊!
Activity: 56
感觉黑币这两天有机会再涨点。
New community milestone : CryptoAlts has hit its 100,000th BC paid out tonight!  Grin

新的里程碑!CryptoAlts  的交易量突破 100,000 BC !
Activity: 28
黑币现在势头不错,加油,成为第二个狗币吧
Activity: 56
bc这几天看来还有上升空间
Response To SoepKip

SoepKip thank you for your letter. I have refrained from singling you out because I do believe you want to see BlackCoin succeed and you do work hard. We all have our talents and limitation including me, but for BlackCoin to reach #1 you will need experienced outside help and a PR firm is not the answer.

I sincerely want to believe you are honest man and a gentleman. We both know the day before I announced the Wall Street event I asked you "did you speak to the investors about the event"? Your response to me was "you go ask them it is your event". I was shocked by your response because you previously insisted you wanted to talk with the investors about the event. You then replied back and said "I am talking to them now". I told you if it is a problem I would just go to the community and raise the funds that way, and I never heard from you again.  Since IRC you have not tried to PM me. Did I just write the truth?

My position on Gritt remains the same. I think his comment was calculated and unprofessional. I also think the fact he is/was trying to create his own BC cards before I had shipped mine out was sneaky and underhanded. I think he is a ticking time bomb.

In regards to the Vault Of Satoshi I want to sincerely believe you have a lot on your mind and you do not remember the timeline. Before April 12th you and I discussed on IRC my plans for BC. I told you for this to work we needed a Fiat to BC exchange in North America ASAP. I asked you to contact CoinDesk and Vault Of Statosh and your response to me was "it is too early for that". I said you were probably right about CoinDesk but Mint was on Vault Of Satoshi and they are not better than us. I then told you I will personally email Vault Of Satoshi and you replied with a "smiley face". I then told you I would wait for awhile and then ask the community to start emailing and Tweeting Vault Of Satoshi. All one has to do is look at my previous posts to verify this. Now I am not claiming someone else didn't directly reach out to Vault Of Satoshi as well, but that doesn't mean I didn't reach out first. I was very public about this community nagging Vault Of Satoshi, and even Vault Of Satoshi's own Tweet implied they were adding BC because of the "harassment" from the community. Did you and I have this conversation via IRC?

Until today I thought you were a gentleman and I still would like to believe you are. You are one of the few people here that know my true identity. You have seen pics of me and my wife and at least one of my daughters. You know what I do for a living and you know everything I posted here about myself is true. However, when people were coming here to this forum lobbing personal attacks at me, you could have at anytime said "Hey I do not agree all the time with Iconic but what he is saying is true. He does not live in India, and he does have a wife". You could have also vouched for my integrity. When the group of "investors" asked me to do the Meet Black campaign and everyone was brainstorming, someone suggested I should say to the community "members from Mint contacted me", and what did I say? "I said no I will not lie to the community come up with a better soultion".

Yes I am fortunate to live well and I will be contributing funds to the event. But you act as if the time spent planning and organizing this event is not contributions in itself. You have no idea how many personal man hours have already been spent to get to this point. So to suggest that I am letting everyone else pay for the event and me and my wife are just sitting back doing nothing is shameful. Who will be auditioning these girls? Who will be ordering the t-shirts? Who will be ordering the cards? Who will be organizing logistics? Who will be prepping the girls for the event? All of this takes time, and time is money

With all due respect to you and the team, you are paying someone else $30,000 to do what me and my wife are doing now. The only difference is we are not just handing the community a plan, we are actually planning and organizing the actual event. So that is the difference between the two.

Now I will see what kind of man you are by your response. If you verify what I am saying is true then I will know at least you are a honest man.

IconicExpert 和  SoepKip 在黒币的发展策略上,有一些分歧。
By popular demand IE/SK

http://iconic-vs-soepkip.blogspot.com

Grin Cheesy

EVERY time Soepkip and Iconic fight:

[/quote]

放松一下。
黒币的下一步计划:雇佣专业的公关公司!

The Next Step for BlackCoin – Hiring a PR Agency

by BlackCoin Team | May 3, 2014 | General | 0 comments

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn’t know this… That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm’s name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Submit a Comment
There is no doubt in my mind that us coming together as a community, putting forth plans that are gaining traction will garner attention and cause an UPWARD TREND.  This is not vital for just BC, but for crypto currency and our children's futures as well. 

It's nice to see BC in the green while the majority of the Top 10 is in the red.  BC pride at it's best!  Investors, joe schmoe's, kids, are taking notice of our price resistance, efficiency, POS, trendsetting ways, discipline, strength as a unit, and that my friends, are the pillars of BC. 

So a snapshot:

Vault of Satoshi
BC Telecast yesterday with more being planned
Black Coin Card
Project Wall St *PLEASE DONATE TO A COMMON CAUSE, WE'RE OVER A 1/3 WAY THERE.  WORST CASE, YOU LOSE A FEW BC FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.  AVERAGE TO BEST CASE, YOU'RE TALLER WHEN YOU STAND ON YOUR WALLET.  DOES THIS NEED ANY MORE EXPLANATION? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WANT TO BE 16 FEET TALL*
LinkedIn Page (launched) *PLEASE FOLLOW*
Instagram Page (launched) *PLEASE FOLLOW*
Pinterest (launch TBD)
Facebook Page (Request to transition to business page? Admin?)
Iconic Expert's Agenda/Ideas put forth today *PLEASE READ AND CHIME IN*
Talented members bringing a mastery of their craft for the common cause of BC
Press on BC on IBTimes.Co.Uk (Press is always good press because BTC is always in good and bad news)
-> among other developments

Very interesting what's transpired this week and what lays ahead, this is just the beginning......

Let's continue trending
Lets Be More Proactive

Let address the elephant in the room. Some are concerned with the recent daily price drops. Seasoned investors keep telling the newcomers to calm down and everything will be fine, but it is hard for investors to calm down when they see the price slowly drop each day. I agree ups and downs are part of any financial product and unfortunately down days and down weeks are part of the game. However, that does not mean we need to sit around and watch the price slowly drop and not do anything about it. I witnessed the same behavior with the Mint community, and after weeks of delusional blind "faith" I cashed out. It has been nearly two months and they are still waiting for the price to recover. I respect the opinions of the other seasoned investors but we need to be realistic. Investors want to invest in winners not "losers". It is hard to convince investors we are a winner when they see the trend line pointing downwards.

At the end of March and the early part of April we were proactive at getting the word out about BlackCoin, and we were able to see clear results from our efforts. Last week and this week we did not do any promotional activities similar to what we previously did and the downward price reflects that. Our press releases and promotional campaigns do work and you can see the results for yourself. Just match the days and weeks of our press releases with the market history and you will clearly see the effect of our efforts.

We have had a lot of positive news over the past several days and we have not capitalized on that news. Next week we should send out two or three press releases. We have to keep pumping news out every single week like clockwork. Every time we are added to a new exchange, or a new partnership is established, we need to issue a press release.

Some people have this misconception I am against the multi-pool. I would like to publicly state I am not against the multi-pool. However, I believe too much focus and dependency is being put on the multi-pool. The multi-pool does not buy BC at the current sell price, they wait for dips. So this idea of the multi-pool buying up all the BC is just a myth. Also, please stop assuming that everyone who mines on the multi-pool is not dumping coins back into the system. I cannot express enough that crypto-currency is big business. Just because we do not have conclusive proof that there is a coordinated attack against BlackCoin doesn't mean it is not happening.

So can we finally open up discussion to other creative ideas and solutions. The multi-pool and press releases are just a couple of tools in our arsenal. We have a very talented community and I am sure we can come up with more solutions if we brainstorm together!

We as a community have to stop fighting with each other and start working together. Everything we have accomplished has been because of the work we have done together.

Activity: 42
知道的晚了
Pages:
Jump to: