Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Erupter Prisma (>=1.4 T/device, 0.75-0.78 W/G, <1 BTC/T, October Shipping) - page 2. (Read 107983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of [email protected]. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.
Any update on prisma 2.0?  there are new cips or just the protection of the boards is new?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of [email protected]. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.

Glad to hear you guys are keeping up that world class customer service we have grown to expect.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
update :

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Probably talk to CrazyGuy, I think he's selling Prismas.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Did these guys fold up shop? lol
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Activity: 9
Do anyone have some support about prism in last week ? mayby they dont answer only me :/
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
FC seems to no longer be fulfilling AM's most basic obligation to their original shareholders.   Sad

XPOST of interest to investors in ASICMINER and its subsidiaries/partners/products:

OgNasty, where you at?

I'm waiting patiently for confirmation that shares have been transferred so I can make the final payment.  I offered to send 0.75 BTC now to satisfy the agreement in exchange for assuming the risk of AM not paying out or confirming the share transfer.  I am still happy to do that, or we can stick to the original agreement and wait for confirmation from AM.

Friedcat is a scammer if he does not honor his promise to transfer shares upon request.

We risked our BTC to make him rich and famous.  And now he's too busy being successful to spend 5 minutes dealing with an early investor?

If Friedcat breaks his promise to confirm share transfers, I hope the Chinese Scam Police hunt him down and teach him a lesson.
Activity: 9
do anyone have problems w with replaced blockerupter controler i cant change anything in settings :/
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Don't want to post anything negative on the auction so I'll post it here.
I just don't see that buying a Prisma today makes sense.  They just are not efficient enough.
Unless you have 22kw of psu's sitting around and power under $.08/kwh.  Even then you are looking at 90 days ROI assuming diff is held to a 5% gain (I know it's going down slightly in a few days).
There certainly are folks who have that going on.  I guess I am just warning noobs.  Do the calculations on this before bidding...as always.

On the positive side - I did have to return some v1's and I'm sure these are much better.  But I have 4 v1's that run like champs.
Round One of Block Erupter Prisma2.0 Auction has begun.

Auction Rules
starting unit price: 0.3BTC
minimum unit price bidding increase: 0.01BTC
minimum quantity: 20
total quantity: 200
ending time: 08:00:00 AM January 25, 2015

To bid, please reply in this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10233572
Round One of Block Erupter Prisma2.0 Auction has begun.

Auction Rules
starting unit price: 0.3BTC
minimum unit price bidding increase: 0.01BTC
minimum quantity: 20
total quantity: 200
ending time: 08:00:00 AM January 25, 2015

To bid, please reply in this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10233572
legendary
Good day,

How many ofriends these can you daisy chain reliably.off a single net Co trolley?

And what of the power plugs need to be used?

Are there two for more wire.
if I build cables with a thicker wire, can I use on plug per board?
legendary
Activity: 1120
thanks, I shall try that !
legendary
Activity: 896
Hello I have a problem with an PRISMA it will not start hashing by any means.
I have 2 prismas one of them is HASING with no problems, they are connected to a controller.
I tried connecting only 1 by 1, the other will not start hashing.
The controller sees all boards, all chips are fine it just won't start hashing.
any solutions ?
please help !

What is the temperature in the room that you are running them?  For whatever reason, the prisma doesn't like being under about 15C.  20 - 25 C is better.  Once it is running, you can cool the room a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hello I have a problem with an PRISMA it will not start hashing by any means.
I have 2 prismas one of them is HASING with no problems, they are connected to a controller.
I tried connecting only 1 by 1, the other will not start hashing.
The controller sees all boards, all chips are fine it just won't start hashing.
any solutions ?
please help !

legendary
Well snap, I just ordered one of these locally to try for shits and giggles.
I really can't pre order anymore, seen to many great deal's just drop and money lost!
I'll likely keep it, on a cement floor with cement walls Smiley

Sigh, why must the mining scene be so full of scams and shit companies, glad they are doing the rma though! hope their next product stands up better!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
any updates on the returns?

Mailed in my boards on Monday and got my refund today.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

I received a generous refund for both the unit and postage.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
Pages:
Jump to: