Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future - page 28. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 12:46:21 AM
Im an EOS Knight's player, i think blockchain is a good platform to build the future game, blockchain will help p2p transaction in game more secure and trustable, i hope in future a good cryptocurrency for gaming will come, im still not enough satisfy with nowaday platform

Why are you not satisfied with the game currency? Have you had a chance to check MobileGo gaming platform?

Hm..Just checked. Their MGO looks nice. Against a backdrop of a falling market, their growth looks interesting. I'm curious, what is the reason

Well, Xsolla now accepts MGO tokens as a payment method (these are 500 games for 500 million people)
Activity: 89
November 29, 2018, 12:32:43 AM
Im an EOS Knight's player, i think blockchain is a good platform to build the future game, blockchain will help p2p transaction in game more secure and trustable, i hope in future a good cryptocurrency for gaming will come, im still not enough satisfy with nowaday platform

Why are you not satisfied with the game currency? Have you had a chance to check MobileGo gaming platform?

Hm..Just checked. Their MGO looks nice. Against a backdrop of a falling market, their growth looks interesting. I'm curious, what is the reason
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 29, 2018, 12:26:01 AM
This will be one of type of games but ts not the future of gaming.
Regular gaming system very good and dont needs in changes
Activity: 70
November 29, 2018, 12:22:32 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 4
November 28, 2018, 02:42:30 PM
Gaming projects are in my must to join list. Gaming is huge potential market. Blockchain will help talanted people to grow something special.

Absolutely agree with you, but you should always remember that now there are projects that deceive people for money
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 04:49:28 PM
Gaming projects are in my must to join list. Gaming is huge potential market. Blockchain will help talanted people to grow something special.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
I recommendation GameXCoin (GXC). GXC is a universal currency for games built on blockchain technologies. Also, GXC platform works as a currency exchange between games while also as a game marketing platform.  More info you can check at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fP6dY2AhzTAjaJEHZw4Eiz6-bJixSLpL/view

Just tried using your GXC token, which is a pretty good currency. But on the other hand, it seems to me, it is better not to complicate your life, but to buy the game token you need directly on the exchanges, without unnecessary actions
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
November 25, 2018, 11:00:53 AM
I recommendation GameXCoin (GXC). GXC is a universal currency for games built on blockchain technologies. Also, GXC platform works as a currency exchange between games while also as a game marketing platform.  More info you can check at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fP6dY2AhzTAjaJEHZw4Eiz6-bJixSLpL/view
Activity: 392
Merit: 4
November 25, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
About the Blockchain of gaming, I think it will be viral in the next 5 years. As a bounty hunter, I joined a lot of ICO project concerned about blockchain of gaming and realize the high potential of this. And I think now VR technology is currently developing, and the future it will combine with the blockchain in the gaming industry.

How can VR technology be combined with blockchain technology?
Do you have any idea?
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
I love gaming and some time ago I become to interested in block chain gaming. I'm not sure that it's future of gaming but it's good. I'm talkim not about cryptocitty and other shitty games. I found some good RPG Lordmanser when artifacts tradable in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
Everyone is coming after blockchain. So it is usual that every game developer will be looking after this to make the new main stream for gaming. But it is still in younger age. So we have to wait before drawing down any conclusion.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:18:37 AM
I am not a fan of games but very interesting sports betting and poker tournaments. Does anyone know what are the most popular betting and poker platforms right now?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 09:02:19 PM
About the Blockchain of gaming, I think it will be viral in the next 5 years. As a bounty hunter, I joined a lot of ICO project concerned about blockchain of gaming and realize the high potential of this. And I think now VR technology is currently developing, and the future it will combine with the blockchain in the gaming industry.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
November 24, 2018, 08:56:06 PM
Wow ! Those information are useful especially to a gamer like me and also crypto enthusiast . I'll keep an eye on those blockchain games you mentioned and do some research on some of them . 
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 08:15:51 PM
When is growth?Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 08:11:38 PM
November 24, 2018, 08:08:25 PM
We lost a lot on altcoins this year
brand new
Activity: 0
November 24, 2018, 06:55:03 PM
We need a new ETH
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
November 24, 2018, 07:38:42 PM
I am waiting for the blockchain game to enter the Esport game because Esport games are future games for gamers now we are very bored by playing RPG games that are very lagging in terms of graphics and gameplay so we will not last long in playing games, but because I choose from some of the choices above, I prefer cryptosaga because I like RPG games.
November 24, 2018, 05:27:21 PM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: