Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future - page 30. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 12:15:13 PM
10 years ago, we learned what is the blockchain and bitcoin.
It's been a long time, and now there are millions of new tokens and games based on this system.
What do you think will happen in 5 years?
Will it be a breakthrough in progress or a downfall?
Activity: 392
Merit: 4
November 13, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
Well, you see, Ethercraft is a good game and many people agree
Activity: 378
November 12, 2018, 11:23:44 AM
I am also a regular ethercraft player, I like everything and have no complaints. The administration is good, helps all the time and pays attention to the players
November 11, 2018, 01:45:29 PM
Well, there are much better games out there. Some games with good gameplay are Hash Rush, War Riders, Steem Monsters, Zombie Battleground, Neon District, Axie Infinity, EmberSword etc. Out of all these also, Hash Rush has a much higher quality and I think it will soon be covered by mainstream gaming sites.
Between this Ethercraft game is kinda scammy. Devs say they are working, but have nothing to show. So avoid investing there.

Ethercraft crooks? Can you please give 2-3 arguments, why do you think so?
Argument: Developers say that they`re working, but they have nothing to show - got it, are there any other facts?

I played ethercraft for a couple of months, I can't say anything bad about the project. Good community, frequent updates of the game
November 10, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
Well, there are much better games out there. Some games with good gameplay are Hash Rush, War Riders, Steem Monsters, Zombie Battleground, Neon District, Axie Infinity, EmberSword etc. Out of all these also, Hash Rush has a much higher quality and I think it will soon be covered by mainstream gaming sites.
Between this Ethercraft game is kinda scammy. Devs say they are working, but have nothing to show. So avoid investing there.

Ethercraft crooks? Can you please give 2-3 arguments, why do you think so?
Argument: Developers say that they`re working, but they have nothing to show - got it, are there any other facts?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
November 08, 2018, 02:14:02 PM
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 12:58:14 PM
 Smiley Why the project Steam does not go to the blockchain? They have so many opportunities? I think tokens would be popular among gamers. They bring the blockchain to a full-fledged gaming industry.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
I want to see someday a game app that allows you to play or buy powerups using Crypto currency. In this way, people will become crypto literate and will help the crypto price support levels to increase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 08, 2018, 12:30:59 PM
Lately there are more and more project about gaming. This kind of project is proven to be a good project, cause gaming is already became some kind of need for any gamer everywhere in this world, and the development of gaming industry is keep on growing, that way gaming project just like mentioned in the first post will have big possibilities to survive.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 12:00:08 PM
Blockchain games should bring more trust to people because it seems to me that all actions in the market should be recorded as a whole and promises technology in order to finally see possible bugs.
November 08, 2018, 08:13:53 AM
I don't see any point in linking Moba games like LOL, DOTA 2 and blockchain technology.
How do you imagine that?
Personally, I don't see the point in it
November 07, 2018, 08:56:31 AM
I am a fan of Dota 2, and I also often think about whether there will be something similar to MOBA games on blockchain technology.
I think it is very difficult to implement, because blockchain has not reached the speed that would handle all the actions in the game fast enough
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
Very interesting, thank you for the list, there will be no MOBA style game with cryptos? in particular, I'm a fan of DOTA and LoL, so I would be interested in this type of games, I would also like to know how the blockchain is implemented in this type of games? sounds quite interesting, as an inverter and as a gamer.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 06, 2018, 05:49:27 PM
Gotta look at those.  Cool I'm not sure but by only observing, blockchain will really need to have a very fast transaction processing for games like rpg and also scaling part for other updates (which I totally have guessed). They should resolve these angles I think before that but I love the progress especially in EOS games.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
November 06, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
I see it as a good idea. For example WAX coin was made for tokenize the items from the game. Why do you think it is a stupid idea?
November 06, 2018, 04:55:16 PM
I think that's a stupid statement. Gaming platforms have always been and will use the currency in the form of dollars, not btc, eth and so on
November 06, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
Do you think it is possible that in 10-20 years all gaming platforms(steam, origin, and so on) will switch to cryptocurrency?
For example, you want to buy CS GO? - choose what you want to pay with: $ / BTC / ETH and buy in one click
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
But why, I don`t see a unified Crypto-gaming token as a no go. Somebody mentioned that if each game has its own token, they can be purchased with BTC, ETH and so on - and why exactly it can`t be done if several (let`s not say all) Cryptogames share the same token?

But at that, these games shall have the similar economy so this unified token will have the same demand and price in all the games involved. Thus, it makes sense to introduce this kind of token in several games developed by one dev team so it`s easier to control.
November 05, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
Im an EOS Knight's player, i think blockchain is a good platform to build the future game, blockchain will help p2p transaction in game more secure and trustable, i hope in future a good cryptocurrency for gaming will come, im still not enough satisfy with nowaday platform

Why are you not satisfied with today's gaming cryptocurrency?
I think it's convenient.
You can buy it with btc, buy it with eth and so on.
If there is a single token for all crypto-currency games, then nothing good will come of it

I also believe that making a single token for all crypto games is stupid.

I`ve read your argument about my proposal, and I realized I was damn wrong.
It's stupid, I get it.
November 04, 2018, 07:42:07 AM
Im an EOS Knight's player, i think blockchain is a good platform to build the future game, blockchain will help p2p transaction in game more secure and trustable, i hope in future a good cryptocurrency for gaming will come, im still not enough satisfy with nowaday platform

Why are you not satisfied with today's gaming cryptocurrency?
I think it's convenient.
You can buy it with btc, buy it with eth and so on.
If there is a single token for all crypto-currency games, then nothing good will come of it

I also believe that making a single token for all crypto games is stupid.
Pages:
Jump to: