Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future - page 31. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 12:12:52 AM
This is an avant-garde topic, and now there are many games that appear in the blockchain, but the essence of the game is highly welcomed. Dark horse products will appear in this field in the future. It will change the game industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 02:17:47 PM
Im an EOS Knight's player, i think blockchain is a good platform to build the future game, blockchain will help p2p transaction in game more secure and trustable, i hope in future a good cryptocurrency for gaming will come, im still not enough satisfy with nowaday platform

Why are you not satisfied with today's gaming cryptocurrency?
I think it's convenient.
You can buy it with btc, buy it with eth and so on.
If there is a single token for all crypto-currency games, then nothing good will come of it
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
You have listed the most popular of those projects in the field of games on the blockchain, and this is only a small part of them. I just can not understand why they are so popular when there are dozens of other highly important and useful ICOs ..

Actually I did not know the projects he mentioned, I just knew only one blockchain gaming is CryptoKitties, it made ETH slow down at the most glorious moment. But now why have not I heard about the blockchain game, is not it because blockchain is not really useful to the gaming industry?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
November 01, 2018, 12:30:13 PM
Im an EOS Knight's player, i think blockchain is a good platform to build the future game, blockchain will help p2p transaction in game more secure and trustable, i hope in future a good cryptocurrency for gaming will come, im still not enough satisfy with nowaday platform
Activity: 630
November 01, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
You have listed the most popular of those projects in the field of games on the blockchain, and this is only a small part of them. I just can not understand why they are so popular when there are dozens of other highly important and useful ICOs ..
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
We already have the opportunity to start making games with blockchain all the same, so I would probably not forget that it is still necessary to work with decentralization and try to work with people to support decentralization.
Activity: 392
Merit: 4
November 01, 2018, 11:04:33 AM
I propose to update the topic and add a couple of projects as there are new crypto-games
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 02:23:53 PM
I do believe that gaming platform based blockchain technology will lead the industry. The fact, so many advantages using blockchain technology. such as security, the efficiency.
Actually, I am not a gambler and I don’t know much about gambling on the basis of a block chain. It seems to me that the gamble It will remain a gamble, not to make the developers.

The subject here isn't a gambling, but a gaming. I know there is a lot of gambling platforms out there, but not really much gameplay projects out there.
Activity: 420
October 30, 2018, 06:43:32 AM
I do believe that gaming platform based blockchain technology will lead the industry. The fact, so many advantages using blockchain technology. such as security, the efficiency.
Actually, I am not a gambler and I don’t know much about gambling on the basis of a block chain. It seems to me that the gamble It will remain a gamble, not to make the developers.

It seems to me that the most important advantage of Blockchain technology is its safety and anonymity
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
Merit: 15
October 29, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
Activity: 378
October 29, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
Activity: 714
October 28, 2018, 10:27:54 PM
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
October 28, 2018, 10:19:46 PM
Blockchain about gaming is currently a hot topic in the forum. In addition to the projects you listed on the topic, I would like to share two projects that I participated in the bounty on the gaming project Refereum and Yumerium. These 2 projects are very potential
now in market we've see projects based on gamification task.and maybe storm be the pioneer of this concept before the other project appear such as yumerium , playgame and others.
Activity: 552
October 28, 2018, 10:11:59 PM
Blockchain about gaming is currently a hot topic in the forum. In addition to the projects you listed on the topic, I would like to share two projects that I participated in the bounty on the gaming project Refereum and Yumerium. These two projects are very potential because of its practical application in current gaming technology.
Activity: 331
StartFi
October 28, 2018, 10:08:21 PM
I dont care too much about this game field. But when blockchain technology is implemented in support of games, I think the payment of items will be easier and will attract more people. Because in Asian countries, they do not have the concept of using credit cards much, so the appearance of blockchain technology in the game will create more opportunities.
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 10:03:48 PM
I think blockchain games can be said to be very good, judging by the concept that the game has attracted people's attention, especially gamers, it is possible that a blockchain project that uses the game concept will rarely be a scam, but does not rule out the possibility that the blockchain game chain will continue to succeed, if the team the developers on the blockchain are less experienced then it might be a failure.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 28, 2018, 09:38:38 PM
This is good for the entire crypto space. I have seen several gaming projects utilizing the Blockchain technology to integrate cryptocurrency into its payment methods. The IZX and the CryptoSoul game are classical examples.
October 28, 2018, 09:36:21 PM
It could be like that, many games like it from small children, young to old, and it looks like blockchain gaming is promising for the future
Activity: 602
October 28, 2018, 09:28:36 PM
I am agree that blockchain gaming is the future. With more gadget selling in market, I am believe game provider will use blockchain technology on their game.
Pages:
Jump to: