Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain will take over everything - page 2. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:35:24 PM
Yeah, blockchain is a revolution and its presently affecting every sector of the economy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 07:28:49 PM
More and more governments realise the potential of blockchain technology and see the possibilities for the economy.
Blockchain tech. will be incorporated in every sphere of the life in the coming years.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
August 24, 2018, 06:02:40 PM
Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..

Completely agree and it's very exciting. The Technology is so useful and is just a matter of time before we see widespread adoption across many economic sectors. It is flawless beautiful tech, and the pioneers are on this forum. In 100 years kids at school will be studying blockchain technology and its history. Let it be known that I was a true believer Smiley
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 06:01:16 PM
You are not far from the truth, blockchain brought that which is against the norm in the world today which is decentralization. Wide adoption is not that far, it will take place.
Activity: 378
August 24, 2018, 05:56:59 PM
Blockchain will not take everything, but many industries like lawyers, accounters, notorious etc will not likely exist in 10 years.
What do you mean by this? I think lawyers and accountants should use blockchain so that their transactions should be fast and transparent.

Only people who are qualified to write the smart-contract and few professionals will be needed who can check if it all is correct according to the local law. That's sounds very realistic, what do you think?
Maybe in the years to come, everyone will be able to have access to the blockchain and use it for their everyday lives. It maybe hard at first but with the help of governments nothing is impossible with this new technology.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
August 24, 2018, 05:48:41 PM
Blockchain will not take everything, but many industries like lawyers, accounters, notorious etc will not likely exist in 10 years. Only people who are qualified to write the smart-contract and few professionals will be needed who can check if it all is correct according to the local law. That's sounds very realistic, what do you think?
Activity: 573
August 24, 2018, 05:44:17 PM
yes, every sector of the world's economy.  what i know is that the blockchain  is a welcome technology that will transform the world's economy in the future. the characteristics of the blockchain which include among others, transparency and immutability is gradually attracting a lot of people , governments and industries to the cyptoworld.
Activity: 151
August 23, 2018, 10:24:28 PM
Yes, although the current market is scary, I believe blockchain technology and believe that this industry can develop better, so I still hold my cryptocurrency, I believe this industry will have better in the future. Development, I will get wealth here.
Activity: 44
August 23, 2018, 10:22:30 PM
With the continuous development of blockchain technology, he will infiltrate all walks of life and will bring great changes to our lives and work. I dare not say that the blockchain will take over everything, but it is certain that many companies will be in the near future. Implementing blockchains in its business
Activity: 238
August 03, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
I also believe that Blockchain is a huge breakthrough in the future, despite the fact that the governments of many countries do not recognize it, but they will have to admit it, because Blockchain is the future.
Activity: 59
August 03, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
true, the question is when? It could take long time. what if it doesn't happen in our lifetimes?
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 10:29:35 AM
gradually people will like the blockchain technology I believe we see, blockchain technology will be accepted by the world
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 25, 2018, 03:40:29 AM
Blockchain has a good potential by its performance it self.
Its good also to technology for the future. And I think those people don't like it now will join also.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 17, 2018, 03:48:31 AM
Blockchain is the universal system that could be used everywhere in our life. I hope that those people who don't like it now will understand its benefit and will join too.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 16, 2018, 03:33:59 PM
Yes, I think so too. This system is too independent and promising so I hope it will change the whole world, crypto is our key to the bright future.
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
everything that has to do with technology in the globe now has a particular reference point that points towards the crypto currency in a way. it may not be out fully but must be related. that explains the reason why every thing that is technological and not in the technological space will be taken over by the blockchain technology
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 01:48:25 PM
the blockchain has already beaten everything like a space rocket that is in a contest with a helicopter. its speed can not be over emphasized and there are loads of projects, programs and packages that are warming up to hit the crypto air space int he near future
Activity: 97
July 11, 2018, 12:52:31 PM
Blockchain is the latest technology, the in thing that is slowly taking very the tech world, its on this technology that  guarantees the  safety of cryptocurrencies. Of late  the technology is venturing outside the crypto cycle and is currently being applied in the banking and medical sectors, its just  matter of time before its application is fully embraced ,it will revolutionize lots of sectors
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
July 11, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..

I do not know what you mean by "everything" but I have been reading some news/articles about huge international companies/businesses that are studying the use of blockchain technology.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 11, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
Technology is amazing and brilliant in truth. But in order to defeat all the giants in the global economy, the blockchain needs a lot of time. I guarantee you that.
Politics will also interfere the success if there's some great chances to this chain, as we knew that big companies will not allow easily any thing to go beyond their control, blockchain can be a great system for the future if the intentions of using it is for greater innovations and not only for the sake of those who will benefits a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: