Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain will take over everything - page 3. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 12:13:31 PM
Technology is amazing and brilliant in truth. But in order to defeat all the giants in the global economy, the blockchain needs a lot of time. I guarantee you that.

To reach the global level of the blockchain will have to overcome many difficulties, ranging from human ignorance and ending with state regulation attempts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..

I think that it is not needed everywhere. Because of the wave of the hype for crypto-currencies, the blockchain is trying to be attributed everywhere wherever possible, but is it necessary? Why do oil companies or timber mills need blockchain? It seems to me that ICOs that run with similar ideas are uniquely a scam.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
I like to think that bitcoin will be a viable addition to the scheme of things rather than an outright replacement of what we currently have.I do not see countries foregoing their national fiat currencies for example and replacing it with btc
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
July 11, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
Technology is amazing and brilliant in truth. But in order to defeat all the giants in the global economy, the blockchain needs a lot of time. I guarantee you that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
July 11, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
Blockchain is the most innovative technological advancement of the century. It can be utilized in many aspects such as logistics, administration, healthcare, elections, environment conservation, banking, transactions, etc. I believe that someday, it will be like the internet wherein almost everyone are using right now, but being feared before adoption takes place.
Activity: 266
July 11, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
I think its possible but its just a theory. People dont let this can happen. But we 'll see , anybody cant know the future.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
I think with the development of blockchain, many financial intermediaries will go into the past. After all, this is the advantage of this technology - the rejection of a third party in transactions and transparency of operations.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 10:40:16 AM
Agree, Blcok chain will definitely take over every technology in this world as of now and the technology of block chain is not only an advanced one but a safer and secured one where any thing can be done and will be protected inside I think. There are thousands of technology and innovations are booming but nothing can match block chain technology at least for another 10 years due the the potential and capacity of its platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 11, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
Let's wait and see.  But I'm sure that blockchain will play a key role in the coming developments.  It will revolutionalize everything just as the internet did.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 11, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
Hm i do not think that blockchain will overtake everything that is just not true in my opinion! Blockcchain will be implemented in a lot of businesses but will for sure not overtake them
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
I agree that cryptocurrencies and blockchain are the future . and that he will come into our lives and be everywhere . no doubt .
Activity: 264
July 06, 2018, 04:55:20 PM
Yes I believe the blockchain will soon take over everything we do all over the world. The introduction of blockchain to cryptocurrency is already a good example of what the blockchain can bring to the world. The positive that surround the blockchain is more than the disadvantage and I believe it won't be long before it will be adopted in everyday dealings
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 04:48:47 PM
If the blockade enters the business then it will be interesting to watch the battle of the Titans. Blokchein can take everything in his hands. I will observe this carefully.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
I would akin to examine how the blockchain consumes each the angles of our star, in disposition to pissing it extended diaphanous and exposition, thanks to it is with much promptitudes that we can assumption for honesty
Activity: 364
June 29, 2018, 02:16:53 PM
I think hhere’s a possibility that blockchain market can take over everything because they can centralize properly everything in this business and at the same time systematic.
Activity: 546
June 21, 2018, 02:49:22 PM
Blockchain is a really good system that helps to decentralize things. It also helps to maintain transparency which is very good.
Activity: 700
June 21, 2018, 02:47:01 PM
I'm telling you guys, Blockchain is key to tomorrow's future technologies. Just recently, I read that stanford university has commenced a research facility for blockchain technology in collaboration with Ethereum. Not to add the fact that some major corporations have started integrating the tech into their work processes
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 02:42:49 PM
it can be said that blockchain is a future solution that can be implemented in various fields, for example, finance, health, education, industry etc. but on the other hand some countries are still not 100% believe it, and still not sure
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..

At the moment, everything is hard and harsh and not just the government,
But to be honest, everyone would later have to accept the importance of blockchain to the universe, because it makes everything totally easy and convenient
Which is why we need to withstand in this bearish period and hopefully, the green candles will be back

Always DYOR (DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH); It will help alot
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
June 21, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
Although government is doing their best thing to stop the growth of blockchain, still they can not hide the fact that this platform is what the world needs as a replacement for the old system that can not already sustain the current need of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: