Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain will take over everything - page 5. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 12:14:56 PM
the government for the current time has always made it difficult for the presence of blockchain technology to be acceptable, because of the many regulations that govern and complicate the presence of blockchain by many countries, especially in Asia like some time ago like in China, Korea and most other Asian countries that limit technology to developing in his country.
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
I agree with you. Some companies implement blockchain in their business. For instance, NagriTech company that produces organic fertilizers is a good example in agriculture sector
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
I would like to see how the blockchain absorbs all the branches of our world, in order to make it more transparent and fair, because it is with such actions that we can hope for honesty
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
I think that in next 3 years blockchain will reveal its full potential in many sector ... it will be a really revolution with the decentralization of many sectors and services.
I'm really excited about that!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 19, 2018, 12:04:27 PM
Why do you give an example of the oil industry? I think in the field of voting, research and international relations (document flow, transportation of goods, etc.) blockchain will be more productive.
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
June 19, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
Blockchain is actually expanding and governments are one of the largest contributor.
Governments around the world are restricting blockchain use as currency but are researching for other uses.

https://www.coindesk.com/1-billion-blockchain-fund-launches-with-chinese-government-backing/

I think you are right. But I pray let government adopt crypto currency as a method of payment
Activity: 51
June 19, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
Blockchain is actually expanding and governments are one of the largest contributor.
Governments around the world are restricting blockchain use as currency but are researching for other uses.

https://www.coindesk.com/1-billion-blockchain-fund-launches-with-chinese-government-backing/

Activity: 110
Merit: 6
June 19, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..
Pages:
Jump to: