Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 118. (Read 482537 times)

donator
Activity: 674
Merit: 522
This Mixer is sick! Thanks piuk!

One suggestion: When clicking on "Create Forwarding Address" - it wold be nice to also note 1.5% fee.

It is a little bit misleading at the moment: There is a big text on top saying: "FREE. Open Source, etc" and if you don't read the FAQ, you miss that 1.5% fee is present.
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
iphone app back in store.

No wallet features just a gimmicky app which shows unconfirmed transactions.

I'm not seeing it in the USA app store.
I tried searching for both "blockchain" and "block chain"

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
edit: nevermind, i'm a paranoid burnout

Ok, I'm an idiot.

I tried using the anonymous feature to send some BTC to myself, but I ended up apparently sending to the address
[derp]

which I have absolutely no clue where it came from.  I thought I copied my desktop wallet's address from bitcoin-qt, but I noticed I never got them, and then I realized this rogue address was in my clipboard, and it's where they got sent to.  None of my address books have this address, google doesn't have this address, and forum search turned up nothing, and it has no previous transactions.

..and now it has a confirmation.

Sad  any ideas what the heck happened?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks
Does the bonus get credited after, and not deducted from the TX cost?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1005
Thanks. Reloading fixed it. Are you still offering the 0.5% bonus? I didn't see that in the UI, and creating the transaction resulted in the standard 1.5% fee.

The bonus is still active but it is only 0.05 BTC though not 0.5%. Some bonuses may not have been paid at the start but everything is running smoothly now.

PM an address for a refund on the fee. Thanks.
bpd
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Thanks. Reloading fixed it. Are you still offering the 0.5% bonus? I didn't see that in the UI, and creating the transaction resulted in the standard 1.5% fee.
I'm trying to make an anonymous payment, and getting an error message: "Cannot Send More Than 20 BTC via email or facebook". Seems unrelated to how much I try to send.

This error should be fixed now. Thanks.
bpd
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I'm trying to make an anonymous payment, and getting an error message: "Cannot Send More Than 20 BTC via email or facebook". Seems unrelated to how much I try to send.
Excellent!
However, I'm getting "Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: https://www.bitinstant.com/api/json/GetQuote" and sometimes code 503 when I try to initiate a deposit.

Thanks I'm not sure if this is a problem on blockchain.info's side or bitinstants.

My only question is what is your data retention policy regarding these anonymous addresses?

After the addresses expires (default 24 hours) or the first transactions etches 6 confirmations all logs are removed.

Next for the wallet service: the Android app is going to get some love

Loving the service, and the Android app is great. A few suggestions would it make even better (sorry if I've just missed these somewhere):

1. Showing exchange rates for 1 BTC, as well as for your total wallet's value
2. The ability to scan a QR code or enter firstbits to look up current balance and other info
3. Protecting the wallet with a PIN on access

Also, the last 2 links under "About" don't work for me (icon by bitboy, and link to the Android Market App Page)

Otherwise amazing stuff. Tip on its way.

Thanks for the feedback, i'm actually just working on the android app now.

There is currently a surplus of coins in the mixer.

In an effort to get things moving again all Anonymous transactions are Free Of Charge.

My Wallet Users will be offered a 0.05 BTC bonus for every transaction over 5 BTC they make anonymously.

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Next for the wallet service: the Android app is going to get some love

Loving the service, and the Android app is great. A few suggestions would it make even better (sorry if I've just missed these somewhere):

1. Showing exchange rates for 1 BTC, as well as for your total wallet's value
2. The ability to scan a QR code or enter firstbits to look up current balance and other info
3. Protecting the wallet with a PIN on access

Also, the last 2 links under "About" don't work for me (icon by bitboy, and link to the Android Market App Page)

Otherwise amazing stuff. Tip on its way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I love your Anonymous Addresses new feature!

My only question is what is your data retention policy regarding these anonymous addresses?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Excellent!
However, I'm getting "Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: https://www.bitinstant.com/api/json/GetQuote" and sometimes code 503 when I try to initiate a deposit.

Apologies for the downtime earlier today, MySQL crash i'm not sure why.

iphone app back in store.

No wallet features just a gimmicky app which shows unconfirmed transactions.

Bitinstant integrated deposit

pof
Activity: 204
Right! Now it works!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I think that blockchain.info is down at the moment... or it's only my problem?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/blockchain.info/

It's just you. http://blockchain.info is up.
pof
Activity: 204
I think that blockchain.info is down at the moment... or it's only my problem?
Activity: 445
I'll try tomorrow...
Working fine today.

Fantastic service, with outstanding support.
foo
Activity: 409
I noticed a bug in the balance graphs, the balance goes to zero after the last transaction. Example: https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

Also, when I hover over the "archive address" icon, half of the popup text is outside the window and can't be read. (Browser: Google Chrome.)

Anyway, My Wallet is great, and the speed of development is quite fantastic. Keep up the good work! Grin
Activity: 445
(Refresh the wallet page a few times to clear the cache).
Seems my cache won't clear. I'll try tomorrow...
Jump to: