Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 2. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Good afternoon, I have more than 48 hours waiting for the payment of some mined btc, they appear paid but I don't even have the block number in my wallet

http://blockmasters.co/site/tx?address=1DrSXUmntk6eUM2ksR4KzwqyJM24bLMvN7
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Hi,
I was wondering what happens when you do solo mining? if you get a block you get all the blocks directly or have to wait to get it from the Pool? Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Did the site go down?
Yes it did for about an hour.  Our service provider had an issue with our IP.  We've configured a fall over IP and the site is functioning normally again.

Sorry about that!
hello sir i have choose doge payment but it seems that i am mining Digibyte??
Hello, no problem.  Please DM me your wallet address either here or in our discord and I'll convert it over for you. 
http://blockmasters.co/?address=DRiGRbFGaX8sNBBiDP9hbezR1vsEDSbf8W  thx
The wallet has been converted to DOGE.  Thank you! 

Activity: 14
Did the site go down?
Yes it did for about an hour.  Our service provider had an issue with our IP.  We've configured a fall over IP and the site is functioning normally again.

Sorry about that!
Hello, no problem.  Please DM me your wallet address either here or in our discord and I'll convert it over for you. 
http://blockmasters.co/?address=DRiGRbFGaX8sNBBiDP9hbezR1vsEDSbf8W  thx
Did the site go down?

Sorry about that!
Did the site go down?

Sorry about that!
Did the site go down?

Sorry about that!
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Did the site go down?
I would love to start mining but a little confused with the stratum
-o stratum+tcp://eu.blockmasters.co: -u [-p ]
port for script?
which wallet should i use
and which are the options for password

thank you !!

The port for scrypt is 3433, and Block answered with password arguments a couple of posts back up.  .  The easiest is just  "-p c=LTC" if you are using a LTC wallet. As for wallet, I use a Ledger Nano.  A quick easy one would be Coinbase.  That's where I withdraw to because its super easy to convert to cash.

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.blockmasters.co:3433 -u DRiGRbFGaX8sNBBiDP9hbezR1vsEDSbf8W -p doge  -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=600
pause

Grin

ah! are your running Moonlanders!?

Yes 4 of them

Grin Sweetness, I just dusted mine off.  Hadn't tried here yet, but just gave it a go and "after fixing a typo" no more issues.  I'm actually getting better performance here than a couple of other pools I pointed them at.   Grin
port for script?

thank you !!

The port for scrypt is 3433, and Block answered with password arguments a couple of posts back up.  .  The easiest is just  "-p c=LTC" if you are using a LTC wallet. As for wallet, I use a Ledger Nano.  A quick easy one would be Coinbase.  That's where I withdraw to because its super easy to convert to cash.

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.blockmasters.co:3433 -u DRiGRbFGaX8sNBBiDP9hbezR1vsEDSbf8W -p doge  -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=600
pause

Grin

Yes 4 of them
port for script?

thank you !!

pause

Grin

port for script?

thank you !!

pause

Grin
port for script?

thank you !!

all right thanks
port for script?

thank you !!

port for script?

thank you !!
Hey just found this pool through BCT.  Really digging your layout, especially the Legacy view.  Just curious what other password commands are available, specifically if there is there a way to set min diff?  I have a couple of l3+ that I'm running and getting a ton of discarded shares on my end.
Hello!  Thank you for the design compliments Smiley

Yes we do have multiple password configuration options. 

c= controls the payout coin (c=BTC or whatever coin you want to be paid in)
mc= controls the coins you want to mine, you can also specify multiple coins in one string like ( mc=GLC,NAH,PYRK,XVG ) and the pool will only mine those coins. 
d= controls the diff (d=236196)
m= allows you to specify if you want to SOLO mine or PARTY mine (m=SOLO or m=PARTY.partypassword)

If you want to combine multiple options you can do so by using a comma (c=BTC,mc=LTC,d=236196)

Also feel free to join our discord for speedy help, or feel free to continue posing on this page. 

Awesome, thanks for the quick response.  I did have a chance to browse this thread and noticed the responses to issues and have them resolved quickly.  That's something I really appreciate.  I did have one other question.  I have a couple of Futurebit Moonlander 2 that I just brought out of storage, in the back of the desk drawer lol, and was wondering if the pool supported bfgminer 5.4.2?  I tried it as my first setup but was getting a bunch of random weird errors and finally got them to connect to another pool.  Just curious before I changed my .bat file if they would even work pointed your way.
Hey just found this pool through BCT.  Really digging your layout, especially the Legacy view.  Just curious what other password commands are available, specifically if there is there a way to set min diff?  I have a couple of l3+ that I'm running and getting a ton of discarded shares on my end.
Hello!  Thank you for the design compliments Smiley

Yes we do have multiple password configuration options. 

c= controls the payout coin (c=BTC or whatever coin you want to be paid in)
mc= controls the coins you want to mine, you can also specify multiple coins in one string like ( mc=GLC,NAH,PYRK,XVG ) and the pool will only mine those coins. 
d= controls the diff (d=236196)
m= allows you to specify if you want to SOLO mine or PARTY mine (m=SOLO or m=PARTY.partypassword)

If you want to combine multiple options you can do so by using a comma (c=BTC,mc=LTC,d=236196)

Also feel free to join our discord for speedy help, or feel free to continue posing on this page. 

Miner fails to connect to eu server.
US server is OK.

Command line used:

CryptoDredge.exe --algo=neoscrypt --intensity 6 --url=stratum+tcp://eu.blockmasters.co:4233 --user=**************************--pass=*************,c=BTC --no-watchdog --no-crashreport --timeout 180 --cpu-priority 4 --retries 1 --retry-pause 1 --api-type ccminer-tcp --api-bind=127.0.0.1:4004 --device 1
Should be back online now.  Thanks for reporting!
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
Miner fails to connect to eu server.
US server is OK.

Command line used:

CryptoDredge.exe --algo=neoscrypt --intensity 6 --url=stratum+tcp://eu.blockmasters.co:4233 --user=**************************--pass=*************,c=BTC --no-watchdog --no-crashreport --timeout 180 --cpu-priority 4 --retries 1 --retry-pause 1 --api-type ccminer-tcp --api-bind=127.0.0.1:4004 --device 1
Pages:
Jump to: