Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 7. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, it does not appear my wallet showed up as the correct coin.

Trying to get paid out in GUNCOIN.  Is that possible?

Thanks!

GcfTW4rzwt4RRMfuwzVP8muHTRausGGznk

Activity: 11
Hello,

3GU6Pu1vzhLRx5SyYCkDFtALmmnfyBWEAs

Coin: RVN

X16r: 12 MH / s = 0.000097 btc - https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

Because a few days are paying only 2000 BTC every 24 hours, should pay around 9000 BTC

I need an answer, I went back to Zergpool and in 24h paid + 10000 BTC, since 23/09/2018 BlockMasters paid me 2000 BTC per day, why?
Activity: 11
Hello,

3GU6Pu1vzhLRx5SyYCkDFtALmmnfyBWEAs

Coin: RVN

X16r: 12 MH / s = 0.000097 btc - https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

Because a few days are paying only 2000 BTC every 24 hours, should pay around 9000 BTC
Hello Blockmasters !
I mine Eli and I set my receive address from elicoine core software , but after 3 days effective mining haven`t any payment yet !  Huh
please check my miner status please something wrong ...

algo : yescryptR16

http://blockmasters.co/?address=EMDatxWDGGz73A6RbD6V7iWEYpCrBpRFdu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
HMQ1725 and MYR-GR algo's have been added!
Hi All,

Setup my miner and entered -p C=XVG, for Verge payout yet when I search for my wallet address (XVG) on the website kt reports as payment being in DGB.

It does note under extra "c=XVG" but notes my balance in DGB, why is that?
 How do I force XVG payout?

Thank you.

Please PM us your wallet address and we will get you swapped to the correct one. 

Thanks!
guy please help,

using asics, ive put the info as follows in and its not connecting, cant figure out why

stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433

user name i put wallet

pass -p c=

what am i doing wrong, i want to multi mine scrypt and get paid in XVG
Hello,

If you are still having issues please PM us and we will help you connect.

Thanks!
Hi All,

Setup my miner and entered -p C=XVG, for Verge payout yet when I search for my wallet address (XVG) on the website kt reports as payment being in DGB.

It does note under extra "c=XVG" but notes my balance in DGB, why is that?
 How do I force XVG payout?

Thank you.
Activity: 4
guy please help,

using asics, ive put the info as follows in and its not connecting, cant figure out why

stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433

user name i put wallet

pass -p c=

what am i doing wrong, i want to multi mine scrypt and get paid in XVG
Activity: 44

Hello blockmasters,

your currency API is not working (has it been working ever?):

http://blockmasters.co/api/currencies

I just get a blank page since days.

borox
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
two different algos same payout address works ?
Hello Blockmasters.io
ZOC transactions all came through. Is it ok to mine ZOC now? Or do I need to create a new wallet address?
Thanks
Hello,

The last wallet update required some settings to be changed.  All issues are fixed now! 

Thanks!
Activity: 7
Hello Blockmasters.io
ZOC transactions all came through. Is it ok to mine ZOC now? Or do I need to create a new wallet address?
Thanks
Hello Blockmasters.io
Thank you for your help. May I know what was the problem?
Thanks
Hello Blockmasters.io

I am not getting ZOC coins to my wallet. Wallet address is ZUAXtoFF6G5nXEcGvRQPkv6bjc34dkGG96 I am missing around 10 coins and have another 20 or so pending to be deposited. All my previous coins have been deposited. Kindly look into this matter.
Thank you
Should be fixed!
Hello Blockmasters.io

I am not getting ZOC coins to my wallet. Wallet address is ZUAXtoFF6G5nXEcGvRQPkv6bjc34dkGG96 I am missing around 10 coins and have another 20 or so pending to be deposited. All my previous coins have been deposited. Kindly look into this matter.
Thank you
BLAKE2S has been added to BlockMasters!  Mine away!
Hi all! 

Put your CPU's to work on our pool as well now, we have just added YESCRYPT with more coins to come on the algo!

Thanks!

how about adding the various flavors of cryptonight.
Something we will be looking at in the future!
16 hours of mining the X16r rally with 2 accounts. For more than 6 hours there was no progress in your statistics and now you just dropped all the pendings to ZERO. (This is the 3rd time now in the last few days that you have dropped pendings to zero in different coins!).

I really liked your pool, but this is not a good way... Please check this and fix your pool!

Hello,

This was caused by the RVN fork from the new wallet version.  Once we updated to the newest version the blocks we mined were orphaned which invalidated the earnings.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  
It has been 5 hours since you supposedly did a payout to my Coinbase account, but no transactions have shown up.  Any idea of why there's such a long delay?  Usually, your payments to my account show up in minutes.
Hello are you still seeing an issue?
Pages:
Jump to: