Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 10. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Ive been mining this pool for sometime now and it now owes me a small balance...

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ztbtzb.jpg

Can you please advise when i will get this paid??

Finally got my coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Activity: 2
Ive been mining this pool for sometime now and it now owes me a small balance...

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ztbtzb.jpg

Can you please advise when i will get this paid??
Activity: 1
Hi. Tell me why the actual income is much lower than the one listed on the site. For example-I connected l3+, it for days dug up 0,0003. A according pool was is 0,00045. Question-why such a difference?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Hello'

I'm using zlot-enemy 1.11 for X16s and X16r. I have nearly identical hash for both algo 52-58MH/s. How ever yesturday Awesom minert picked both algos, and for X16r I had 3MH/s on pool, for X16s I had even worst 516kH/s and it was not changing for 3-5 min. I double checked in miner evrithing was OK and they hold the stabile 52-58MH/s. What could be the problem?
Hello,

We were attacked yesterday by a form of DDOS (effecting site up time).  We have now added more front end protection to the site and you should see better mining results.

Thanks.
Activity: 4
Hello'

I'm using zlot-enemy 1.11 for X16s and X16r. I have nearly identical hash for both algo 52-58MH/s. How ever yesturday Awesom minert picked both algos, and for X16r I had 3MH/s on pool, for X16s I had even worst 516kH/s and it was not changing for 3-5 min. I double checked in miner evrithing was OK and they hold the stabile 52-58MH/s. What could be the problem?
Hi , i just started mining on this pool today and i was wondering when does my unpaid ballance will update because iv been mining for about 2 hrs and its still at 0.00btc.

my wallet is 3GLLd8EkAauyPNsnshBh2GyQerw3sPDQ3g

Thanks !
Hello,

It takes up to 5 hours after mining begins for the pending moves over to the balance.  If you feel like it has been too long we also have discord support that can assist as well! 

Thanks!
Activity: 1
Hi , i just started mining on this pool today and i was wondering when does my unpaid ballance will update because iv been mining for about 2 hrs and its still at 0.00btc.

my wallet is 3GLLd8EkAauyPNsnshBh2GyQerw3sPDQ3g

Thanks !
Activity: 71
Merit: 4
API algo skein are mBTC/GH/day?
Hi All,

We have updated our supported auto profit switching miners!  

Supported auto profit miners

• Awesome Miner: Download. Select Blockmasters from the Online Services tab on the drop down titled "Display Services". Awesome miner has a Graphical interface and is one of the easiest programs to use.
  • NemosMiner: Download. Nemos Miner is a GUI miner that is both easy to use and effective. In order to use this miner open the NemosMiner-v3.1.bat file. It will open the user interface. Click Config and enter the requested information if applicable. Select blockmaster from the pool list and click save config. Click Start and it will start running!
  • Mind Miner: Download. Mind miner is a command type program that does not have a GUI. It is still a powerful miner that only takes a 1% dev fee for using. If you want to only mine on Blockmasters when prompted press "n" on other pools & "y" on BlockMasters.
  • Hash Kings Miner: Download. Hash Kings Miner is a GUI miner similar to Nice Hash's miner. It is very easy to use and works well. To configure open the settings menu and select BlockMunch as the miner option. (They have not yet updated to our new name).
  • HashAuger: Download. HashAuger is a GUI miner that is both easy to use and has a low fee of 1.5%. To set up this software you will create a wallet, and enable mining for BlockMasters. Other settings are optional.

Feel free to use anyone of them, or continue to use the single coin miners as well!
After what time should BTC appear on the balance sheet?
It can take up to a few hours.  Your should start seeing the pending balance rise in 5 minute internals however.  If there is any concern PM me your wallet address and i'll take a look!  Or join our discord and we can help you through there as well.

Thanks!
Activity: 41
After what time should BTC appear on the balance sheet?
Hi All,

Thanks everyone for mining with us, miners like you is what motivates us to keep adding more coins!  We are now over 170 coins, with over 70 Scrypt Coins!

Never a better time to join if you are an ASIC miner for Scrypt!

Thanks!
Could you please help me.
Already 3 days, I have no any payouts.

Check link:
http://blockmasters.co/?address=Cc5PoyjN2JnFTKjjzzwpudM13VyTtZ2ohf

Hello,

We will get you taken care of today!

FYI for future support our discord is one that notifies us immediate so support will be much faster.

Thanks!
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Woop KREDS in blockmasters! i just love it!  Cool
Activity: 8
Activity: 8
Could you please help me.
Already 3 days, I have no any payouts.

Check link:
http://blockmasters.co/?address=Cc5PoyjN2JnFTKjjzzwpudM13VyTtZ2ohf
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Got my coins!!

Thanks pool operator

I am mining back
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Hey guys in the site shows paid but never got my coins??

why is that??
Pages:
Jump to: