Pages:
Author

Topic: Blocktrail.com | Wallet | Explorer | API - page 9. (Read 32005 times)

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
October 27, 2015, 08:15:57 AM
Hey all,

Thanks for your feedback, we are constantly monitoring all feedback, suggestions and issues. We attempt to fix and add things to our wallet and service as fast as we can.

Thank you for your continued support to Blocktrail.

If you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and Facebook: www.twitter.com/blocktrail www.facebook.com/blocktrail
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
October 27, 2015, 02:22:03 AM
Good job with your block explorer.
I would like to use your wallet, but I didn't actually get how to import a wallet with the private key, could you please help me with this.

As far as I know they are not allowing such service so you won't be able to do that , at least not for the web wallet that I used ... You still can import them to blockchain.info and then send them to your BlockTrail Wallet .
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
CCMINER.NET
October 26, 2015, 10:15:08 PM
Good job with your block explorer.
I would like to use your wallet, but I didn't actually get how to import a wallet with the private key, could you please help me with this.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
October 26, 2015, 03:42:20 PM
I am missing "labels/tags" in transactions...you should allow people to tag new address when its created to receive BTC. Even in transaction popup there should be address shown so I dont need to check it manually (but labels/tags will fix this too). Thanks!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2015, 04:00:25 PM
Wallet: Android

When scanning a QR code I'm getting an error message:

Code:
Scanning failed: TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null

Anyone else? Tried multiple QR codes that I know work.

To be clear, the QR codes I'm scanning are of the type: bitcoin:1blahblahblahblah?label=blah ... This might be part of the reason?
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
October 17, 2015, 06:26:56 AM
I think this was the last day i used your wallet

After logout and login (On october 8 i had only one  0.1 BTC transaction, the transaction list is a full mess)

8 btc gone?? That was a big amount.
I'm sorry for your lost.
Have you trace your transaction??

Not lost.

But the transaction history is full mess and i do not trust in a wallet that is not able to solve/implement a so simple function like transaction list.

Do you mean that that you had 0.1 BTC in your wallet and once logout and login you found 8 BTC ? Make sure that those transactions are legit (I mean check the transaction ID on blockexplorer to see what's wrong)

No.

What i say is this in words:

I opened blocktrail (after 1.5 days) and transaction list showed that my 5.478 BTC was still pending despite of it had 207 confirmations.  (my 1st post.)
I made logout and login and my transaction history was a full mess.  (my 2nd post)  . I have not lost any BTC.

Transaction list should have look liked yesterday:  

Oct 16 : 3 BTC  (pending)
Oct 15 : 5.478 BTC
Oct 8 : 0.1 BTC

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
October 17, 2015, 05:39:59 AM

After logout and login (On october 8 i had only one  0.1 BTC transaction, the transaction list is a full mess)

I'm sorry for your lost.

Not lost.

But the transaction history is full mess and i do not trust in a wallet that is not able to solve/implement a so simple function like transaction list.

Do you mean that that you had 0.1 BTC in your wallet and once logout and login you found 8 BTC ? Make sure that those transactions are legit (I mean check the transaction ID on blockexplorer to see what's wrong)
October 17, 2015, 05:21:58 AM

I'm sorry for your lost.

Not lost.

Activity: 938
October 16, 2015, 11:08:46 PM

I'm sorry for your lost.
October 16, 2015, 06:46:27 PM

October 16, 2015, 06:40:50 PM
Your web interface a little bit buggy ...

Still pending in the transaction list and after i click onto the transaction to get its details while block explorer says it has 207 confirmations.

Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
October 15, 2015, 06:23:34 PM
Could I install the library on a shared hosting? My hosting provider told me that I could install only on a server with root access...

Hey bterproblems, i've sent this comment to our dev team, we'll get back to you soon. Smiley

Thanks
So, what happened?

Hey,

you could try running `composer install` locally and then uploading the `vendor` directory, but most likely you're also going to need a few PHP extensions installed which might not be installed on the shared hosting (which I guess is why your hosting provider told you it's not possible).

tbh we also strongly recommend doing bitcoin related things (or anything really) on a server with root access, either self hosted, rented or a VPS.

Pm me if you have any more questions Smiley

Could you please confirm whether the following configuration on a shared hosting is enough to use blocktrail API in PHP environment?

PHP 5.4+
ext-curl
ext-json
ext-gmp
ext-openssl
ext-mcrypt

I have sent this to the dev team.

Any feedback from the dev team regarding this?
October 15, 2015, 02:28:58 AM
Wallet: Android

When scanning a QR code I'm getting an error message:

Code:
Scanning failed: TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null

Anyone else? Tried multiple QR codes that I know work.
legendary
October 12, 2015, 05:39:25 AM
Just downloaded the wallet, and I must say that I like the interface. It's not that hard to be familiar with seeing that the UI is very friendly to new users (and I like the theme too, lol). What I like the most is the API and the bitcoin block explorer. I even have it bookmarked just in case I want to do a quick search on a transaction. Smiley

Awesome, thanks for your support dothebeats <3
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 08, 2015, 01:54:32 PM
Just downloaded the wallet, and I must say that I like the interface. It's not that hard to be familiar with seeing that the UI is very friendly to new users (and I like the theme too, lol). What I like the most is the API and the bitcoin block explorer. I even have it bookmarked just in case I want to do a quick search on a transaction. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
October 08, 2015, 11:25:32 AM
I created a new account at blocktrail today.
I sent 0.1 BTC into my new blocktrail wallet.   
It showed up correctly, but next time when i checked my wallet , it showed 0.2 BTC Huh?  After some click on the page it showed again 0.1 BTC correctly.

Now my only one transaction is still pending (on blocktrail wallett transaction page), but when i check it on explorer the transaction has 7 confirmations.
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/a25677cf1c272d6fa484b75d1fe0dcfb4df368e13a8dd870f273d1518213cec8

When you start using a new service and face 2 issues within 1 hour is not very promising....

Thats the malleability attack people talk about. It creates a twin transaction with a different hash (TX ID) that is otherwise identical. Most wallets are currently ill equiped to handle this.
October 08, 2015, 10:15:06 AM
I created a new account at blocktrail today.
I sent 0.1 BTC into my new blocktrail wallet.   
It showed up correctly, but next time when i checked my wallet , it showed 0.2 BTC Huh?  After some click on the page it showed again 0.1 BTC correctly.

Now my only one transaction is still pending (on blocktrail wallett transaction page), but when i check it on explorer the transaction has 7 confirmations.
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/a25677cf1c272d6fa484b75d1fe0dcfb4df368e13a8dd870f273d1518213cec8

When you start using a new service and face 2 issues within 1 hour is not very promising....

legendary
October 06, 2015, 04:53:04 AM
No big deal, but I was seeing the same transaction show up two times when I accessed my wallet via the web. It's OK now, and only shows one - perhaps it had to do with the malleability attacks?

Yes, it had to do with the malleability attack.
October 05, 2015, 06:20:17 PM
No big deal, but I was seeing the same transaction show up two times when I accessed my wallet via the web. It's OK now, and only shows one - perhaps it had to do with the malleability attacks?
legendary
October 05, 2015, 12:03:19 PM
Could I install the library on a shared hosting? My hosting provider told me that I could install only on a server with root access...

Hey bterproblems, i've sent this comment to our dev team, we'll get back to you soon. Smiley

Thanks
So, what happened?

Hey,

you could try running `composer install` locally and then uploading the `vendor` directory, but most likely you're also going to need a few PHP extensions installed which might not be installed on the shared hosting (which I guess is why your hosting provider told you it's not possible).

tbh we also strongly recommend doing bitcoin related things (or anything really) on a server with root access, either self hosted, rented or a VPS.

Pm me if you have any more questions Smiley

Could you please confirm whether the following configuration on a shared hosting is enough to use blocktrail API in PHP environment?

PHP 5.4+
ext-curl
ext-json
ext-gmp
ext-openssl
ext-mcrypt

I have sent this to the dev team.
Pages:
Jump to: