Pages:
Author

Topic: Blocktrail.com | Wallet | Explorer | API - page 5. (Read 32005 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
August 20, 2016, 12:19:54 AM

neutraLTC

I am looking at alternatives to the blockchain.info online wallet.

One thing I did not see addressed at blocktrail.com is whether or not I can import Private Keys (so as to "sweep" BTC from other wallets into a blocktrail one).

Is that possible and easy to do?
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
August 18, 2016, 12:27:44 PM
Welcoming Thomas

https://github.com/afk11 

to the BTC.com  team as Core Dev! Awesome! Smiley

BTC

If you guys need a translator to contribute in your Github projects then I will be more than happy to offer both French & Arabic translation . Let me know !

PM me if and when you have any ideas! Smiley

I sent you a P.M regarding this , If you guys have strings files (to make a pull request in Github) or transifex project then link me to it (PM me back with details If possible)
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
August 18, 2016, 12:01:14 PM

Blocktrail Set to Launch ‘Most Used Bitcoin App in Whole Industry’

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blocktrail-set-to-launch-most-used-bitcoin-app-in-whole-industry

BTC
legendary
August 17, 2016, 09:22:34 AM
We just opened up an official Sub-Reddit for BTC.com.

bit.ly/2b444uQ

You can use this sub-reddit to contact us or to discuss any future releases, articles, events, etc.
legendary
August 17, 2016, 09:20:47 AM
Welcoming Thomas

BTC

If you guys need a translator to contribute in your Github projects then I will be more than happy to offer both French & Arabic translation . Let me know !

PM me if and when you have any ideas! Smiley
staff
August 15, 2016, 11:55:52 AM
Welcoming Thomas

BTC

legendary
August 15, 2016, 11:51:36 AM
Welcoming Thomas

BTC
legendary
August 15, 2016, 10:07:16 AM
Oh awesome then, I thought It's sharing with anyone. Another question If you don't mind , is there is any plans to add the ability to sign messages at least ? that's probably one of the only few things that Blocktrail wallet needs

At the moment there is no efficient way to do this with a multi-sig and HD wallet such as ours.

If and when something does come along that will allow these to be done in an efficient manner for our users - then we would gladly add that feature.

Thanks for your questions Omega, we like hearing back from our users Smiley
staff
August 15, 2016, 09:38:26 AM
Oh awesome then, I thought It's sharing with anyone. Another question If you don't mind , is there is any plans to add the ability to sign messages at least ? that's probably one of the only few things that Blocktrail wallet needs
legendary
August 15, 2016, 09:21:00 AM

I decided to give BlockTrail another shoot since BITMAIN took over ,  according to your Github repo :

With our HD wallets you can create an unlimited number of addresses to help protect your privacy without the need for multiple private key backups. Our system will also generate new addresses for change and fund requests automatically.

I totally get how HD wallets works but I then saw the "Settings" tab and there is both my email and Username , will those information's be revealed for people ? (who use and who don't use BlockTrail) , If it's the case , is there is anyway to stay fully anonymous and continue to use your services ?

Great question Omega,

As bitcoiners ourselves we understand privacy.

Email addresses and usernames are never revealed. For increased privacy you can sign up to any of our services using a username instead of email address (via app) keep in mind however, that this is not recommended as you will not be able to perform a password recovery.

I'm definitely lost then , If Usernames & email addresses are not revealed then what is this ?

It seems like Usernames & avatars are revealed , I basically want to know If we are two users using BLockTrail wallet , will they know and see my name as on the picture ? If it's the case , Is there is anyway to prevent that ?

The username and avatar in transactions list are shown only if both you AND your contact have each other in your phones address book, and only if you both have shared your phone's address book with Blocktrail.

We do this to enable users to send bitcoin to friends easily (great for new bitcoin users!), without needing to ask their friend for a receiving address each time. Since we discourage the re-use of addresses, Blocktrail's wallet automatically generates a new receiving address for your contact's wallet to receive the Bitcoin.

Please note that for user privacy, address book contacts that are shared with Blocktrail are sent encrypted before they reach blocktrail's servers, and blocktrail has no way to view your contacts.

Thanks
staff
August 15, 2016, 08:21:17 AM

I decided to give BlockTrail another shoot since BITMAIN took over ,  according to your Github repo :

With our HD wallets you can create an unlimited number of addresses to help protect your privacy without the need for multiple private key backups. Our system will also generate new addresses for change and fund requests automatically.

I totally get how HD wallets works but I then saw the "Settings" tab and there is both my email and Username , will those information's be revealed for people ? (who use and who don't use BlockTrail) , If it's the case , is there is anyway to stay fully anonymous and continue to use your services ?

Great question Omega,

Email addresses and usernames are never revealed. For increased privacy you can sign up to any of our services using a username instead of email address (via app) keep in mind however, that this is not recommended as you will not be able to perform a password recovery.

I'm definitely lost then , If Usernames & email addresses are not revealed then what is this ?

It seems like Usernames & avatars are revealed , I basically want to know If we are two users using BLockTrail wallet , will they know and see my name as on the picture ? If it's the case , Is there is anyway to prevent that ?
legendary
August 15, 2016, 08:13:56 AM

Great question Omega,

staff
August 09, 2016, 02:39:32 PM

legendary
August 09, 2016, 09:34:15 AM

Hey all! We are happy to announce that the giveaway is live!

To participate click here: http://bit.ly/2aIWxSV

Good luck everyone!

BTC.com

BTC

legendary
August 04, 2016, 12:20:07 PM

stay tuned... Smiley
legendary
legendary
August 02, 2016, 05:12:24 AM
Hi can you help me ? How can I get the address on the purse blocktrail if blockchein it get so https://blockchain.info/api/receive?method=create&address= how to blocktrail? I can not deal with it ( .

Hey,

Please check out here: https://www.blocktrail.com/api/docs#receiving_transactions

This is the code to create an address: $address = $wallet->getNewAddress();

& finally here in our blog post is an example of what you're asking about: https://blog.blocktrail.com/2015/02/your-free-decentralized-t-shirt/

Thanks,

Let me know if you get it Cheesy
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 02, 2016, 05:04:32 AM
Hi can you help me ? How can I get the address on the purse blocktrail if blockchein it get so https://blockchain.info/api/receive?method=create&address= how to blocktrail? I can not deal with it ( .
legendary
August 02, 2016, 03:42:57 AM

Hi can you help me ?
How can I get the address of the purse to blocktrail razobratsya I can not with this .

Hey,

I'm not sure I understand your question... if you like you can send an email to [email protected] with more information or lay out more clearly in a PM or here.

Thank you

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 01, 2016, 07:28:00 AM

Hi can you help me ?
How can I get the address of the purse to blocktrail razobratsya I can not with this .
Pages:
Jump to: