Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB price - page 13. (Read 4884 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
May 09, 2021, 06:16:22 PM
Hello Guys what you think about bnb.can bnb hit 1000$ soon or not.i think bnb hit 1000$ soon. Plz give your opinion.

Regarding the price of a coin, anything can happen in the cryptocurrency world, and BNB is a good coin that has a bright future like ETH, it's just that at this time we don't know exactly when the BNB price touched the $ 1k price. You just have to wait and enjoy the results if you save it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
May 09, 2021, 06:13:17 PM
Hello Guys what you think about bnb.can bnb hit 1000$ soon or not.i think bnb hit 1000$ soon. Plz give your opinion.
Binance coin (bnb) is a really great coin, still surprised about how it rose from $30 to over $600 now and its not just the price the market cap has grown tremendously during this bull run, I never expected an exchange coin to be worth over $50, but bnb is just pumping insanely, maybe it could be due to level of popularity it has now unlike before, with Ethereum gas fees sky high right now, people have turned to Binance Smart Chain for low transactions.
And yes, bnb reaching $1000 is very possible, maybe it will happen the 3rd quarter of this year.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 09, 2021, 06:10:12 PM
BNB's price hike is currently on the rise and the price will go up by $1000 or even more, but we can't predict exactly about this because it all depends on market demand,
However, if you want to be an investment in the long term, BNB is included in the category of coins that have good prospects for the future of crypto.

as you said it is very true in my opinion, but the increase in the price of bnb to reach $ 1000 seems to depend not only on market demand but support from the binance team and the developers as well. If they continue to provide innovation, in the near future the BNB will get the desired price.
That's right and clearly there must be many factors to make the Binance price go up to $ 1000,
all of that can happen especially when we know that Binance is one of the most promising coins,
let's see if the team is able to innovate more or will it just stick around
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
May 09, 2021, 05:43:17 PM
BNB's price hike is currently on the rise and the price will go up by $1000 or even more, but we can't predict exactly about this because it all depends on market demand,
However, if you want to be an investment in the long term, BNB is included in the category of coins that have good prospects for the future of crypto.

as you said it is very true in my opinion, but the increase in the price of bnb to reach $ 1000 seems to depend not only on market demand but support from the binance team and the developers as well. If they continue to provide innovation, in the near future the BNB will get the desired price.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 08, 2021, 07:10:06 PM
I think BNB will still continue to go up, even though now the price of BNB is very high, and touched $ 650, but I am sure BNB will still continue to go up to $ 1000, because the potential that BNB has is still very large, ETH gas fee still can't beat BSC gas fee

BNB has a strong support for now between 600-620 USD. You can accumulate as much as you can in these prices and wait for the next pump which may take BNB above 700 USD. However for this scenario to play out, you should be careful that bitcoin does not dump. If a big dump happens in bitcoin prices, then BNB will not be able to hold this support.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
May 08, 2021, 07:00:02 PM
BNB price is just like a new coin that starts from the grass root, but hitting the price $1000 it will take time and years the Bitcoin take before reaching this point now, the only thing i notice in coin is that it grows when people don't expect it increase, but it have to get to a point other currencies are getting into, any coin have the ability to reach any position, but it's a something of time and awareness to people in the country.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 08, 2021, 06:38:54 PM
I think bnb is one of the leading coins in this market. Its performance and the fact that it already belongs to an exchange used by millions of people like binance increases my trust in it. bnb is a coin that gives me confidence. I think it will reach much higher prices in the future. We are currently at a cheap price for bnb. I would like to invest at these prices. It is only a matter of time before it reaches $ 1000.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
May 08, 2021, 06:30:42 PM
Today Binance coin price according to my Binance personal wallet Binance Coin price chart .... today price $649 when I see the market. But today highest maximum market price $658 and lowest price $614.
copper member
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
May 08, 2021, 06:17:34 PM
It actually depends on the market conditions. If the position of the market is maintained at the present time in the same way as if the continuity is maintained. Then BNB is more likely to go above $ 1000 in a few days. But if the current continuity of the market is not maintained, then it may take some more time.
May 08, 2021, 05:59:19 PM
I think BNB will still continue to go up, even though now the price of BNB is very high, and touched $ 650, but I am sure BNB will still continue to go up to $ 1000, because the potential that BNB has is still very large, ETH gas fee still can't beat BSC gas fee

If you look at the potential and very low gas costs that are currently owned by the BNB, it is very likely that the BNB will hit high prices in the near future. And it's very possible if I see that the $ 1000 will go to the BNB
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
May 07, 2021, 10:57:04 AM
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
May 07, 2021, 10:26:10 AM
BNB price is still not giving the expected. While Ethereum price is going to the moon, I'd expect the same from BNB also. It reached $679 the most so far and couldn't go above $700 yet. But I feel like it will reach $1k this year eventually.
This slow movement reminds me of another coin - ETH. Remember how ETH was hardly moving while BTC was reaching ATH after ATH? I think the same is happening to BNB right now. The pumping will happen but it is a little delayed but it will happen. What a great time to buy in....

I have had similar experience with both ETH and BNB. Never prioritized them even while knowing them early. Bought a good amount when things got started to heat up but sold them soon for x2 profit while saw it rise to spectacular amount. I bought BNB for around $12 a piece and sold it around 24.
BNB has had a significant rise in use case thanks to the Binance smart chain but with Ethereum back on action and other competitors eyeing for the piece of market, things are not as pleasant for BNB. Though anything is probable when it comes to crypto prices.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
May 07, 2021, 10:21:29 AM
BNB price is still not giving the expected. While Ethereum price is going to the moon, I'd expect the same from BNB also. It reached $679 the most so far and couldn't go above $700 yet. But I feel like it will reach $1k this year eventually.
This slow movement reminds me of another coin - ETH. Remember how ETH was hardly moving while BTC was reaching ATH after ATH? I think the same is happening to BNB right now. The pumping will happen but it is a little delayed but it will happen. What a great time to buy in....
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
May 07, 2021, 10:15:22 AM
looks like it will take a very long time, or if the development of BNB continues to increase
it could be that in less than 2 years it will reach a price of $ 1000
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 07, 2021, 09:56:46 AM
Activity: 910
May 07, 2021, 09:28:14 AM
It is very likely that BNB will hit a price tag of $ 1000 or more. Why is that, this is not an empty analysis because Binance is developing its own network, namely the binance smart contrac using the bnb coin. If there are many projects that stand on the BSC, really the economic law will apply where there is an increasing demand, the price will also increase.
yeah, I also think like you. maybe it will happen in the near future. as we can see, the market is currently in a good shape.
so it is very supportive for the BNB to go to the moon and it will soon hit a price tag of up to $ 1000.

if you don't want to miss the plane, then get on board now. I think this is a suitable greeting for BNB at the moment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
May 07, 2021, 08:46:58 AM
It is very likely that BNB will hit a price tag of $ 1000 or more. Why is that, this is not an empty analysis because Binance is developing its own network, namely the binance smart contrac using the bnb coin. If there are many projects that stand on the BSC, really the economic law will apply where there is an increasing demand, the price will also increase.
copper member
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
May 07, 2021, 05:44:27 AM
I recall when bnb was trading around 18$ sometime last year and presently its over 600$. This simply shows that the possibilities in this industry is endless. Its possible to have bnb trading above 1000$ in less than a month time. With the current increase we've recorded lately, bnb should even surpass $1,000
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 07, 2021, 05:13:05 AM
Do you see ETC fomo? So if you already have seen etc fomo so you can easily believe BNB will be 1k usdt. BNB have potentially to move on and already its popularity is radically increasing and investors invest their money into this promising project i have 80 BNB and i will sell it 1k usdt+ and i think i can't wait much time it will be happened within this month.
Happy trading buy your own risk.
May 07, 2021, 04:55:12 AM
If seen from the previous price, it is possible that in the next year or several years, BNB will reach the price of $ 1000, something like that might happen with Bnb when seen today with more and more investors interested in the token.
Pages:
Jump to: