Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB price - page 14. (Read 4884 times)

Activity: 897
Merit: 101
May 06, 2021, 06:24:39 PM
i witness this token move from 20 usd to 300usd. among the top 10 tokens in the coinmarketcap. bnb has made its way to the top beating the like of ltc, snx, chainlink and the rest. we might see the token hit 1000 hust bch before september. i plan buying more before july and hopefully and loading my bags with more and investing in the binance chain.
last year when bitcoin crash to $3000 , i bought alot binance at around $10 . maybe at that time  i am bought around 70bnb. but unfortunately i dont hold it till now , i sold it when price still cheap. i am trying to accumulate btc now from my trade, and i am also bnb price crashing again to load my bag with bnb  . this coin have many utility in ecosystem, so many traders interested.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
May 06, 2021, 05:17:05 PM
i witness this token move from 20 usd to 300usd. among the top 10 tokens in the coinmarketcap. bnb has made its way to the top beating the like of ltc, snx, chainlink and the rest. we might see the token hit 1000 hust bch before september. i plan buying more before july and hopefully and loading my bags with more and investing in the binance chain.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
May 06, 2021, 05:11:51 PM
I think possible. BNB is binance exchange coin. And binance is most popular exchange. As a big exchange coin bnb deserve it. If some bnb burned then it will be fast i think.

Maybe Binance's burning system will make BNB prices continue to soar. And it is a must for BNB developers to maintain the stability of BNB prices.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
May 02, 2021, 01:02:58 PM
Everything is possible in cryptocurrency. I wouldn't be surprised if the BNB coin crosses $1000. If BNB coin of $30 could be $450, it could be $1000. And the way the price of BNB coin is rising, we may not have to wait too long.
True, any thing and every thing is Possible in Cryptocurrency market. I remember not too long ago I bought BNB when it was trading around $30-$40 and now I see BNB coin trading for above $600. There is still room for growth and BNB could reach that $1k price with BSC been adopted by many more projects

If you can think more broader the chance for this coin still high there are many developments and usages, now we see tremendous growth becuse of BSC,

But who knows what else CZ is thinking and where he will bring this coin, good asset for long term investment. Even the value is now
really high but eventually it can bring huge benefits.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
May 02, 2021, 12:23:47 PM
Everything is possible in cryptocurrency. I wouldn't be surprised if the BNB coin crosses $1000. If BNB coin of $30 could be $450, it could be $1000. And the way the price of BNB coin is rising, we may not have to wait too long.
True, any thing and every thing is Possible in Cryptocurrency market. I remember not too long ago I bought BNB when it was trading around $30-$40 and now I see BNB coin trading for above $600. There is still room for growth and BNB could reach that $1k price with BSC been adopted by many more projects
Activity: 548
Merit: 107
May 02, 2021, 12:03:05 PM
Currently BNB is around 600$. BNB based is currently launching many projects. Which is success and being. BNB will compete with Ether. No wonder BNB becomes 1000$-1500$.
Yeah, I'm planning to put a couple hundred in BNB. But, it's better wait for a correction since market is up. Following my current portfolio size that's too big as of an investment. No wonder, the current condition of BNB convinced me to invest more and more.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 02, 2021, 04:28:17 AM
The current BNB costs $615. I think the way the current BNB is being pumped, my idea can go over $1000.

There are so many use cases of bnb which can easily make its demand a lot higher in the coming days.

As long as ethereum gas fee and scalability issue is not resolved, binance smart chain will keep on gaining more popularity amoung the investors.
Activity: 416
May 02, 2021, 03:29:43 AM
Currently BNB is around 600$. BNB based is currently launching many projects. Which is success and being. BNB will compete with Ether. No wonder BNB becomes 1000$-1500$.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 02, 2021, 03:22:36 AM
The current BNB costs $615. I think the way the current BNB is being pumped, my idea can go over $1000.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 01, 2021, 08:28:20 PM
Relies upon positively trending market, in the event that you are finding out if it will hit 500$. I'm almost certain it will arrive at this objective this month, however 1000$ is way a lot considering the reality Bnb doesn't design something new to their blockchain. on the off chance that we are on sideways with the end goal for Bnb to go that high, there should be something major happen either between the blockchain or the actual trade.

I believe that everything will depend only on the state of the market by the end of May.
Already, you can see quite positive changes in the Ethereum network in the form of reduced gas commissions, which has already led to an increase in its price. It is not clear what the BNB will be able to counterbalance this.

And since when do you think that? Since January? Why is May now the month that decides how we are moving forward? I feel I don't get why you are saying May is important. Was April less important?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
April 27, 2021, 03:06:02 PM
Relies upon positively trending market, in the event that you are finding out if it will hit 500$. I'm almost certain it will arrive at this objective this month, however 1000$ is way a lot considering the reality Bnb doesn't design something new to their blockchain. on the off chance that we are on sideways with the end goal for Bnb to go that high, there should be something major happen either between the blockchain or the actual trade.

I believe that everything will depend only on the state of the market by the end of May.
Already, you can see quite positive changes in the Ethereum network in the form of reduced gas commissions, which has already led to an increase in its price. It is not clear what the BNB will be able to counterbalance this.
Activity: 568
Merit: 108
April 27, 2021, 11:16:34 AM
Activity: 910
April 26, 2021, 11:34:03 AM
it is very possible for BNB to increase and with now many altcoins joining the BNB network, especially BSC,
it is very possible if the increase will occur very rapidly, and multiply from now to supply BNB coins or BSC who knows the increase is very fast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
April 26, 2021, 08:39:05 AM
Hello Guys what you think about bnb.can bnb hit 1000$ soon or not.i think bnb hit 1000$ soon. Plz give your opinion.

Before, everyone asked a similar question about Bitcoin. Will it cost $ 20k? Now, special attention is paid to bnb.
To reach then the coin will reach. The only question is time. By the way, all exchange coins began to give a good percentage of growth.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
April 26, 2021, 12:33:04 AM
Hello Guys what you think about bnb.can bnb hit 1000$ soon or not.i think bnb hit 1000$ soon. Plz give your opinion.
There is a huge potential for BNB to hit at most 1000$ especially within this current bull market for the fact that many new projects are now shifting into the Binance smart chain that makes it very good reason for it to attract plenty of crypto enthusiasts. Also, BNB is doing burning its supply to maintain the market value of it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
April 25, 2021, 10:35:31 PM

In my opinion, it is certainly not impossible for Binance Coin (BNB) to hit $ 1000 in the near future, as BNB prices continue to rise and skyrocket. not even just BNB, almost all coins from Binance are constantly increasing like CAKE, BAKE, XVS, etc. According to my prediction, BNB will reach $ 800 + in June 2021, while by the end of the year it will reach $ 1000. let's wish BNB all the best!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 25, 2021, 07:50:59 PM
In my opinion bnb has everything its needs to reach the $1,000 , and I bet it won't take too long now before it finally reaches that price, probably before the bull run ends, cause even during the massive correction happeneing currently it still didn't dip below $400, it's still hovering around  $450 to $500 that's a good sign that it's strong and might be able to hold this position till the market starts pumping again, bnb is a $1000 coin and nothing will stop that happening, would be better to buy some before it moons.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 25, 2021, 07:37:15 PM
I've been following bnb since the early days. It was clear that his future was bright ever since. I wish I could invest a lot of money. I think the price will increase even more in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
April 25, 2021, 07:29:45 PM
Yes, I believe that Binance coin might reach 1000usd this year or the year to come. We all know that Binance coin did coin burning. The effect of coin burning is deceasing the supply while increasing the demand.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
April 25, 2021, 05:48:38 PM
Looking at the current crypto market conditions, it is possible that the price of BNB will reach $ 1000, but all of that cannot be separated from market demand as well, because if the market demand for BNB is too little then the price of BNB will also be difficult to reach the price of $ 1000.
l don't agree with your opinion on that, l mean, looking at the current crypto market conditions, we can see that BTC has reached 47k and that means BTC has decreased 6.30% in the last 25 hours. It is not a good result, if BTC keeps decreasing, that means other currencies will start also decreasing. In this situation, it would be so exaggeration for BNB to reach 1k. It doesn't mean BNB doesn't deserve it or something else, but to see BNB at 1000$ we need to wait for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: