Pages:
Author

Topic: Boelens and Bitcoininformation's micro-(ish)loans. - page 12. (Read 21045 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Thanks again for considering me. I have no clue how to  provide online  collateral as I don't own any other virtual currencies however I planned on paying you back the old fashion way with a paycheck I got 8 o'clock tonight.  I admit im a n00b at bitcoins just realized potential for online gambling via Bitcoin. Again I appreciate your consideration.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I am looking for a micro loan of .15 BTC for poker tournemt. Able to repay .10 back immeditley as I only need .05 however they will take nothing less then .10 I can then repay .05 back by 8pm PST tomorrow. I realize im a new member so no hard feelings if denined. I can say that I am also looking to use this as a spring board for trust rating. I am willing to repay loan with 20% interest.

Any collateral? How will you re-pay if you lose? Denied for now.
Activity: 31
I am looking for a micro loan of .15 BTC for poker tournemt. Able to repay .10 back immeditley as I only need .05 however they will take nothing less then .10 I can then repay .05 back by 8pm PST tomorrow. I realize im a new member so no hard feelings if denined. I can say that I am also looking to use this as a spring board for trust rating. I am willing to repay loan with 20% interest.
Activity: 58
I need BTC0.15 for a webserver bill and I'll pay back by 9/18(1 week)
I get paid Friday, so I should be able to get that to BTC by Wednesday.

Pay to: 1AndyspAmPZs5BeK4MhRLMsTfgbT7DTQh9
Thanks!

Approved please confirm that you still need this loan, and I'll send it ASAP.

Hello,

I am new, but not new to the btc scene.  Was clicking through the unread posts, and this was on the list. 

Anyways, would be cool to borrow like .01 to roll dice a few minutes during lunch break, will repay .0125 in next 70 minutes (after lunch break, if up btc), or .015 on Tuesday, 9/17 (when next coinbase purchase clears)

I do not have collateral to secure suck a small loan. 

Denied due to risk. Sorry.

Still need, Thanks a bunch!

Sent.
46c32aa3c2930bc41a7b4888c376db45c33401e3f501388baad80fa5f7521d0a

Please confirm receiving.
Confirmed
Thanks! I'll pay back ASAP!

Thanks!

Hello,

I am new, but not new to the btc scene.  Was clicking through the unread posts, and this was on the list. 

Anyways, would be cool to borrow like .01 to roll dice a few minutes during lunch break, will repay .0125 in next 70 minutes (after lunch break, if up btc), or .015 on Tuesday, 9/17 (when next coinbase purchase clears)

Sent.
46c32aa3c2930bc41a7b4888c376db45c33401e3f501388baad80fa5f7521d0a

Please confirm receiving.

Thanks!

Hello,

Activity: 56
Thank you for looking it over.  I sincerely do appreciate your time, and think it is a cool service to people.  I completely understand denial reason, and look forward to getting to know you in the future.

Thanks!

Hello,

Activity: 56
Hello,

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
What do you mean by '+500% requirement'?

I just meant his first loan request to you was for 0.03 BTC, and he's asking for 5x more now.
This was just a red flag warning, not a full scale investigation, which is why I didn't accuse him of anything.

I've done more research and I'm pretty sure he's legit, and discovered SatoshiRat in the process.
Just out of curiosity, I'd be very please if andyspam cared to disclose the owner of 1595gcFoBY9kwiVcHyHKJUbBaVAAJzVTve
Even a mp would be great.

PS : I also found some "andyspam" guy downloaded Portal 2 but that's irrelevant. Grin
I actually had a good bit of those games. I just like that it goes to charity. Smiley

Nice of you. I'll let Boelens decide about the +500% requirement after a successful rep loan. Good luck.

What do you mean by '+500% requirement'?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
The loan will be paid back no matter what.

Your word means nothing.

Got to have faith, right?  I can take pictures of collateral if needed.

You collateral is just a picture?  Faith?  Fuck that.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1

Your word means nothing.

Got to have faith, right?  I can take pictures of collateral if needed.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Your word means nothing.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Are you still giving out loans?  I could use whatever you got on BTCJam.com. Here is the listing:
https://btcjam.com/listings/6745

I actually had a good bit of those games. I just like that it goes to charity. Smiley

Nice of you. I'll let Boelens decide about the +500% requirement after a successful rep loan. Good luck.
Thanks

Growing fast.
Already finished all the games from your last purchase?

Growing fast.
Already finished all the games from your last purchase?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: