Pages:
Author

Topic: Boelens and Bitcoininformation's micro-(ish)loans. - page 8. (Read 21045 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
It sounds strange me. He is your friend, but doesn't loan you money to invest. Meh, I don't know. I might loan you it, I might not. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Please i need the loan!

When you say something like this, you're kinda sealing the deal that you're not going to get a loan. It just screams "I'm a desperate scammer, please give me money!".
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
It sounds strange me. He is your friend, but doesn't loan you money to invest. Meh, I don't know. I might loan you it, I might not. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Please i need the loan!
I have made up my mind and I decline this loan. I find it to strange. I'm sorry and wish you good luck finding someone who wants to loan you this amount.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Please i need the loan!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Ok.  I tried I suppose
Do you have anything else that could be used as collateral? Shares for example?

No. Ill be verified for instant coinbase buys in a few days.  I don't own shares or anything or I'd have cashed them in.  Thanks anyways.
No problem and goodluck!
Activity: 56
Ok.  I tried I suppose

No. Ill be verified for instant coinbase buys in a few days.  I don't own shares or anything or I'd have cashed them in.  Thanks anyways.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Ok.  I tried I suppose
Ok.  I tried I suppose
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Loan request, .6 btc
Collateral:  1 android tablet, ad below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2-android-tablets-for-sale-added-pics-cut-price-305377

Timeframe:  2 weeks max
For: Investing/playing on justdice, and placing some sports bets.
We cannot accept the Tablet as collateral. We both live outside the US and we would have to pay import costs over it, which would be quite a lot (21% of the expected value + handeling costs, around 50 dollar if it isn't more). We would have to ask for a very high interest to cover these costs.
Loan request, .6 btc

Collateral:  1 android tablet, ad below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2-android-tablets-for-sale-added-pics-cut-price-305377

Timeframe:  2 weeks max

For: Investing/playing on justdice, and placing some sports bets.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
>> goes for 0.05 BTC loan
>> friend says "yeah, I'll totally repay the loan if you can't"

Why doesn't your friend just loan you the BTC directly?

That's why I find it strange. Good friend doesn't loan you, unless you are in a negative btc flow? That sounds very odd.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
>> goes for 0.05 BTC loan
>> friend says "yeah, I'll totally repay the loan if you can't"

Why doesn't your friend just loan you the BTC directly?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Yes I Have ALOT of investing experience. I have about .07 BTC Extra (gift from friend) so i can pay you back.

Then why do you need a loan?  Use the profits you made from investing.   Huh

I have RE-invested it back in more split option compound investments!
I am not a scammer
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Yes I Have ALOT of investing experience. I have about .07 BTC Extra (gift from friend) so i can pay you back.

Then why do you need a loan?  Use the profits you made from investing.   Huh
It's only .05 BTC...........  Undecided  Huh  Cry

Yeah I know right, dude, when scamming, try and scam for a bit more!

AND, why doesn't your friends just lend you this?  He's a nice guy!

STFU  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Yeah I know right, dude, when scamming, try and scam for a bit more!

AND, why doesn't your friends just lend you this?  He's a nice guy!
Hey Boelens,

Loan Details:
Repayment Date: Oct 10
Amount Requested: .025 BTC - .05 BTC
Reason: I am an extremely good investor and need more BTC to invest in things
Interest 25% - 33%

Thanks, Neel Sarwal

(Please Reply ASAP)

Do you have any collateral? Also, if your investment fails, in example the shares you've bought collapse and you got nothing left, how would you re-pay? Do you know how to properly invest?

Can you show proof of ownership of those 0.07?
Gift from a friend.... Which means if I DEFAULT my friend will give me the funds required to pay you with interest.
Thanks, Neel

You defaulting would include you not re-paying the loan and running off with the money, there's no insurance you'd give those funds. Why can't you use the 0.07 to invest?

My friend's a nice guy.
He's not giving me money to help me invest when I'm positive BTC flow.
He's giving it to me if I'm in the hole. (owe someone on a loan).
Any good investor knows that if he takes a loan, he has a responsibility to pay back the other investor/loaner.
I will pay you back.

I'm sorry but, there's no insurance that your friend will actually give me the coins if you do indeed scam or fail your investment, and you're a new member. Unless bitcoininformation wants to take this loan up, I think it's pretty much denied, sorry.
Really?
... Sad
I really need this loan!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hey Boelens,

Loan Details:
Interest 25% - 33%

Thanks, Neel Sarwal

(Please Reply ASAP)

Do you have any collateral? Also, if your investment fails, in example the shares you've bought collapse and you got nothing left, how would you re-pay? Do you know how to properly invest?

Gift from a friend.... Which means if I DEFAULT my friend will give me the funds required to pay you with interest.
Thanks, Neel

You defaulting would include you not re-paying the loan and running off with the money, there's no insurance you'd give those funds. Why can't you use the 0.07 to invest?

My friend's a nice guy.
Any good investor knows that if he takes a loan, he has a responsibility to pay back the other investor/loaner.
I will pay you back.

I'm sorry but, there's no insurance that your friend will actually give me the coins if you do indeed scam or fail your investment, and you're a new member. Unless bitcoininformation wants to take this loan up, I think it's pretty much denied, sorry.
Hey Boelens,

Loan Details:
Interest 25% - 33%

Thanks, Neel Sarwal

(Please Reply ASAP)

Thanks, Neel

My friend's a nice guy.
I will pay you back.
Pages:
Jump to: