Pages:
Author

Topic: Boelens and Bitcoininformation's micro-(ish)loans. - page 7. (Read 21045 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
hello, im asking for a loan about 0.65btc,i want made some investment in forex, im offering my cloudhashing.com account with an active contract for 2Ghs as collateral, obviously using an escrow service during the time i repaid, im asking fo a 5% of interest rate for a period of 20 days (maximun 30 days). the interest rate maybe can be a little more if you want, we can discuss this terms through skype or Pm if you want

whaterver your decision will be, im waiting for it and watching this topic for any news.

thanks

Well, while the value of the collateral is fine, it is unsure wether or not cloudhashing is a scam, and it's hard to use accounts for collateral as you could change the password too in most cases. On top of that, mining will become less profitable soon. We'll deny this loan, sorry.
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
hello, im asking for a loan about 0.65btc,i want made some investment in forex, im offering my cloudhashing.com account with an active contract for 2Ghs as collateral, obviously using an escrow service during the time i repaid, im asking fo a 5% of interest rate for a period of 20 days (maximun 30 days). the interest rate maybe can be a little more if you want, we can discuss this terms through skype or Pm if you want

whaterver your decision will be, im waiting for it and watching this topic for any news.

thanks
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
i need 0.12BTC to pay for shipping, pay back next monday(21 october 2013).

:: 17PxeX2836fGuDQCK9YhcQJuCRJWJ2dv1S
No trust rating, no BitCoinTalk++ rating, no collateral. That is an easy no.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
i need 0.12BTC to pay for shipping, pay back next monday(21 october 2013).

::
Bump!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Like your new OP pictures Smiley
Thank you. I like them too and I am very glad that I made them.

Oh, you made them?  Are you a professional designer or just for fun?
For fun Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Oh, you made them?  Are you a professional designer or just for fun?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
BitCoinTalk is back up and we are ready to loan again!
Bump.
Still awaiting Andyspam' repayment.
Sorry for super late repayment. Completely forgot I had even taken out the loan.
Repayment sent with ~33% interest
http://blockchain.info/tx-index/88c52efbb13543f89742c77944a2f1d3855505d72a1e03c583b1abd0166628ab

Thank you! Confirmed.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Bump.
Still awaiting Andyspam' repayment.
Sorry for super late repayment. Completely forgot I had even taken out the loan.
Repayment sent with ~33% interest
http://blockchain.info/tx-index/88c52efbb13543f89742c77944a2f1d3855505d72a1e03c583b1abd0166628ab
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I can confirm that he isn't a scammer (as far as I know) and I do not think he will scam us. Still we need security, that is the big problem here.
Activity: 308
Sorry, clock, your loan has been denied due to invalid collateral and fairly high risk.

how about just .1 so i can grab some food ill walk to work if i have to but i got no grub in the fridge?? Tongue

yeah guys, give him what he came for, or else he'll be another failed scammer!
Im not tryin to scam anyone deepspace will attest to that im just lookin for something to eat and gas or at least food til i get my big bonus check regular paychecks will let me survive but this week was tougher than all the rest
legendary
Sorry, clock, your loan has been denied due to invalid collateral and fairly high risk.

how about just .1 so i can grab some food ill walk to work if i have to but i got no grub in the fridge?? Tongue

yeah guys, give him what he came for, or else he'll be another failed scammer!

Hey my friends im in need of .35 over 30days to get some gas money and food since this month has been real bad for me but next month when my bonus check shows up i can repay it (check comes the week of october 20) then however many days after that til coinbase sells me some coin to repay it ill give 10% interest since i know bitcoininformation and love that place Smiley

16uiFDroqN7ySgasiytcVZKHALutTgbwm9 is my wallet Smiley
Thanks again
Smiley
collateral would be access to my main 2 accounts used for buying the BTC and sending it back to you Smiley
Hey my friends im in need of .35 over 30days to get some gas money and food since this month has been real bad for me but next month when my bonus check shows up i can repay it (check comes the week of october 20) then however many days after that til coinbase sells me some coin to repay it ill give 10% interest since i know bitcoininformation and love that place Smiley

16uiFDroqN7ySgasiytcVZKHALutTgbwm9 is my wallet Smiley
Thanks again
Smiley
legendary
It sounds strange me. He is your friend, but doesn't loan you money to invest. Meh, I don't know. I might loan you it, I might not. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Please i need the loan!

When you say something like this, you're kinda sealing the deal that you're not going to get a loan. It just screams "I'm a desperate scammer, please give me money!".

To be honest, it sounds even worse when he says this.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: