Pages:
Author

Topic: BOMBSHELL: ABC News Killed Epstein-Clinton Story, Says Anchor In Hot Mic Video - page 5. (Read 740 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
so people talking on twitter about a news anchor saying she had x/y/z

how about watch a UK documentary series called dispatches : the prince and the paedophile
(prince andrew and epstein)

its not new(fresh) its old news

for years the brits have known about epstein

for years epstein has had powerful friends.

the only reason americans are talking about it now is that now he is dead they no longer feel they wrath of legal pursuits of having to sit in a court room if they announce it
but it was never private or a secret in the first place

loads of people remember prince andrew and fergy's divorce decades ago.. and the possible reasons
the country literally rallied around and supported fergy and just let andrew fade away as if fergy was more royal than andrew
because we knew andrew was so bad with  his relations to epstein
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
If Bill Clinton wasn't visiting the island 27 times it would be all over the news because Trump visited it (once?).
It's the state of the media.

Where did you see Project Veritas is known for editing their content?
I loved their Deboosting video and the Google insiders. Shed some light on things I already suspected.

Here's the longer version for those who haven't viewed it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I've seen this all over twitter, and now on the Daily Wire. BUT NO OTHER NEWS SOURCE HAS WENT AFTER THIS.

No one, not a fucking news source in the world. Not the Conservatives at the WSJ, or the Liberals at CNN/NY Times/etc. While I know that Project Veritas is KNOWN to be a group that edits a large amount of their content, even if this is edited this isn't something you just say.

Epstein didn't kill himself, and people in the upper echelon of society were involved in his death.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bombshell-abc-news-killed-epstein-clinton-story-says-anchor-in-hot-mic-video

I'm going to leave this one moderated just cause I hate the CryptoTalk spam here.

I have been trying to tell you with much difficulty for some time that you are making a mistake hoping to get accurate and timely information from the very same cartels responsible for these issues, that end up being reported elsewhere. If the Genovese or the Bonanno family owned a news network, exactly how much would you expect them to report on the organized crime problems in the local area? You disregard anything independent for not being completely vetted and checked, when the ones that are completely vetted and checked are the ones guaranteed to never touch on certain issues. Instead of trusting your own senses and intelligence you insist some one define what reality is for you, freeing you of the responsibility.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
I've seen this all over twitter, and now on the Daily Wire. BUT NO OTHER NEWS SOURCE HAS WENT AFTER THIS.

No one, not a fucking news source in the world. Not the Conservatives at the WSJ, or the Liberals at CNN/NY Times/etc. While I know that Project Veritas is KNOWN to be a group that edits a large amount of their content, even if this is edited this isn't something you just say.

Epstein didn't kill himself, and people in the upper echelon of society were involved in his death.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bombshell-abc-news-killed-epstein-clinton-story-says-anchor-in-hot-mic-video

I'm going to leave this one moderated just cause I hate the CryptoTalk spam here.
Pages:
Jump to: