Pages:
Author

Topic: Bonpay Plastic/Virtual Bitcoin Card - page 11. (Read 8473 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
October 20, 2017, 07:06:02 PM
I actually don't know if the partnership with bittrex, bitfinix, etc are true or just to get potential customers excited. I'd like to support this project and hoping to receive my card soon, hopefully before start of ico.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 06:23:15 AM
Hi,

In your website you say that the list of your partners/investors include Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Ethereum... but there is no mention to this in your whitepaper. Can you tell us more about this?
Thank you
Activity: 448
Merit: 111
October 11, 2017, 10:45:53 AM
Dear users!
Did you know about our Bounty Campaign? You can participate and earn some bonuses!
Check the rules here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-200000-bon-bonpay-global-solution-for-financial-freedom-ico-2216322
Also, welcome to our ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2214692

Bonpay

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
October 10, 2017, 09:59:58 AM
I hope you choose to distributed free card to reputable member here in forum so that they can test your service..
If its still available for free card or even just a virtual card do you have free vouch to test their service..
I planning to use this card for buying service online.. hope you can be still given free cards,, thanks..

Hello crairezx20,

Bonpay Virtual Cards issuance is free of charge. You are welcome to register a free account and test our service here.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to ask.

What are the monthly costs of your card for a holder?

Hi sud! The monthly card maintenance is $0.5 for both plastic and virtual cards.

That's cheap! One last quiestion Smiley Can I check somewhere at which ATM near me it's possible to withdraw cash using the card?
You can withdraw cash in any ATM where Visa cards are accepted locally or anywhere in the world. 

OK, this is what I was looking for, just ordered your plastic card. Waiting for shipment Cool
Activity: 28
October 10, 2017, 04:05:28 AM
Nice there's a new choice in the market, will try you Bonpay!
October 10, 2017, 03:09:51 AM
I hope you choose to distributed free card to reputable member here in forum so that they can test your service..
If its still available for free card or even just a virtual card do you have free vouch to test their service..
I planning to use this card for buying service online.. hope you can be still given free cards,, thanks..

Hello crairezx20,

Bonpay Virtual Cards issuance is free of charge. You are welcome to register a free account and test our service here.

Hi sud! The monthly card maintenance is $0.5 for both plastic and virtual cards.

That's cheap! One last quiestion Smiley Can I check somewhere at which ATM near me it's possible to withdraw cash using the card?
You can withdraw cash in any ATM where Visa cards are accepted locally or anywhere in the world. 
sud
October 09, 2017, 01:19:59 PM

Hello crairezx20,

October 09, 2017, 08:35:10 AM
When will the "reissue" feature be available for cards?
Hello parsierngue! This feature will certainly be available but I can't tell you the exact date right now. Just keep in touch not to miss our announcements.
October 09, 2017, 08:01:39 AM

Hello crairezx20,

sud
October 07, 2017, 12:55:15 PM

Hello crairezx20,

Activity: 33
October 07, 2017, 09:05:32 AM
When will the "reissue" feature be available for cards?
October 07, 2017, 06:56:22 AM
Very nice and project like this will attract many investors including me. I am a bitcoin enthusiast and have a virtual bitcoin card is what I will try to work on. Wish this project well.

Hello Idrisu,

We will be happy to see you among our investors. You are welcome to subscribe here to be notified for all updates.

Thank you,
Bonpay Team
October 07, 2017, 06:51:15 AM

Hello crairezx20,

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 02, 2017, 04:16:23 PM
Very nice and project like this will attract many investors including me. I am a bitcoin enthusiast and have a virtual bitcoin card is what I will try to work on. Wish this project well.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 02, 2017, 03:00:46 PM
October 02, 2017, 04:57:49 AM
I like the site, signing up was easy.
I received the card with any problem (in EU and in euro).

Now I am just not able to load the card, whatever the browser I use, it says I am over the load limit which is not logical as I never loaded the card.

I left a message to support but had no answer to date ...

Let's hope it will go smoothly !
Hi! Could you please, tell me the number of your ticket, so we can solve your issue asap.

The interface does not provide any ticket number when posting. I do not know where to go to see my open tickets Tongue

Hello abuisine! You can see your ticket number in the confirmation letter that was sent to you via email after you've created a ticket.
Activity: 2
September 30, 2017, 03:48:05 PM
I like the site, signing up was easy.
I received the card with any problem (in EU and in euro).

Now I am just not able to load the card, whatever the browser I use, it says I am over the load limit which is not logical as I never loaded the card.

I left a message to support but had no answer to date ...

Let's hope it will go smoothly !
Hi! Could you please, tell me the number of your ticket, so we can solve your issue asap.

The interface does not provide any ticket number when posting. I do not know where to go to see my open tickets Tongue
September 29, 2017, 07:14:29 AM
realy if get plastic debit card in youre service free
this mean until receive in my home, my addres without any fee, this mean is all free
Hello PonzyManCrazyLiar! yes, we delivered free cards to our first subscribers. But we have already given away all our free cards.
September 29, 2017, 03:57:30 AM
I've been waiting some weeks for verification now...

Hello! Could you, please, PM me or leave a ticket at [email protected], we'll solve the issue asap.
I PM'd you, but have yet to recieve a response.

Hello! I've sent you PM and you will receive an email from our support soon.
Activity: 33
September 28, 2017, 10:11:28 AM
I've been waiting some weeks for verification now...

Hello! Could you, please, PM me or leave a ticket at [email protected], we'll solve the issue asap.
I PM'd you, but have yet to recieve a response.
Pages:
Jump to: