Pages:
Author

Topic: Bonpay Plastic/Virtual Bitcoin Card - page 7. (Read 8473 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111
December 05, 2017, 08:58:05 AM
We are happy to announce that BON token is transferable now!
It is available for trading on Cryptopia and EtherDelta exchanges. Learn more about Token Holders' rewards in Bonpay Whitepaper
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 06:51:32 AM
Dear friends,

Due to the Ethereum network overload, there is a delay in BON tokens transferability and BON token trading start. As soon as our transactions to the smart contract are confirmed, tokens will become transferable and tradable. Thank you for your patience.

Damn you CryptoKitties! Grin

Yeah! Why the h*ll do we need the kittens while we want to trade the BON tokens!?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
December 05, 2017, 06:41:41 AM
Dear friends,

Due to the Ethereum network overload, there is a delay in BON tokens transferability and BON token trading start. As soon as our transactions to the smart contract are confirmed, tokens will become transferable and tradable. Thank you for your patience.

Damn you CryptoKitties! Grin
December 05, 2017, 06:00:12 AM
Dear friends,

December 05, 2017, 03:36:37 AM
Latest News from Bonpay! We are pleased to announce that all tokens have been successfully sent out. Trading on the exchanges will be opened on December 5, 9.00 AM UTC.

promo for free EUR card

I will test it

You are welcome to order Bonpay Virtual Card EUR. Its issuance is free of charge and it is delivered almost instantly.
Activity: 42
December 05, 2017, 03:03:10 AM
Latest News from Bonpay! We are pleased to announce that all tokens have been successfully sent out. Trading on the exchanges will be opened on December 5, 9.00 AM UTC.

promo for free EUR card

I will test it
December 04, 2017, 12:04:19 PM
December 04, 2017, 08:07:27 AM
Hey bonpay.
So, the trading on exchanges of BON token starts today, right? Cause I don't want to miss the start

Yes. It will start by the end of the day for sure. We do our best not to delay and start it the soonest possible. Now there are recent tests so that no one is left without their tokens. As soon as the trade becomes possible there will be an announcement.
December 04, 2017, 06:08:35 AM
Hey bonpay.
So, the trading on exchanges of BON token starts today, right? Cause I don't want to miss the start
December 04, 2017, 04:33:47 AM
Dear Bounty participants!

We have made all the calculations. And now we are posting the final spreadsheet of Bonpay Bounty campaign.
All the campaigns are in one file, just check needed page:
https://[Suspicious link removed]/4p3sQ1

We will update the spreadsheet according to the process of payment.

Please, send me a promo code via EUR card
Ths.

Hi. Could you please clarify your question?
Thank you.
December 01, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

We have made all the calculations. And now we are posting the final spreadsheet of Bonpay Bounty campaign.
https://[Suspicious link removed]/4p3sQ1

Please, send me a promo code via EUR card
Ths.
December 01, 2017, 10:55:35 AM

https://goo.gl/4p3sQ1

December 01, 2017, 08:47:39 AM
How many cryptocurrencies you are planning to add to your wallet? And you will add all the cryptos in your app?
Interesting info for all the users, I think)

We will add cryptocurrencies the most desired by our clients. App version will be synchronized with the web version regarding supported cryptos as well.
December 01, 2017, 06:56:02 AM
How many cryptocurrencies you are planning to add to your wallet? And you will add all the cryptos in your app?
Interesting info for all the users, I think)
December 01, 2017, 03:47:05 AM
Your Art on the Card voting starts on our Facebook!  
The last day of voting is 6th of December 2017.
Winner’s design will be placed on all special Bonpay Black Cards, author's name will be shown on our website.
Choose the one you like the most!

cool bro Smiley

you provide order card No any ID, proof address EU billing address?  (max limit via card - $250)

Hello,

To order a card, you will need to provide a Name and Address.
Confirmation of these data will be required at the stage of verification of the card and expansion of limits.
If you will not be able confirm the personal data or try to top up from a third party, the card can be blocked.

For test only, I need only $2-3 via card
it work now?

To conduct a transaction via card you can order the card by registering an account on our website. We have no test possibility.
November 30, 2017, 05:10:38 PM
Your Art on the Card voting starts on our Facebook!  
The last day of voting is 6th of December 2017.
Winner’s design will be placed on all special Bonpay Black Cards, author's name will be shown on our website.
Choose the one you like the most!

cool bro Smiley

you provide order card No any ID, proof address EU billing address?  (max limit via card - $250)

Hello,

To order a card, you will need to provide a Name and Address.
Confirmation of these data will be required at the stage of verification of the card and expansion of limits.
If you will not be able confirm the personal data or try to top up from a third party, the card can be blocked.

For test only, I need only $2-3 via card
it work now?
November 30, 2017, 09:36:56 AM
Thanks! So it is very convenient for travelers. I can order two cards for each currency and load it from my account with crypto? It is not necessary to register new account for new card, right?

Yes, you are right. You can order two cards for each currency just from your account.
And it is a really convenient solution for travellers. By being a Bonpay client your money is stored safely in unique secure cryptocurrency wallet. It is easy because all you have to do is to load your card from your wallet. It is safe because with Bonpay multi-layer protection measures, even if you had lost your card, the most of your money is in your wallet, besides you can always retrieve them from the lost card back to your account. It is fast, so you don’t have to wait for hours to confirm the transaction to make a common purchase.
November 30, 2017, 09:24:52 AM
Thanks! So it is very convenient for travelers. I can order two cards for each currency and load it from my account with crypto? It is not necessary to register new account for new card, right?
November 30, 2017, 09:18:21 AM
Hey, I wonder if I live in the EU, order Bonpay plastic card and travel to USA will my card work there?
Or it is restricted to use it abroad too?

Hello. Bonpay card can be used everywhere, where Visa is accepted. However, card order and delivery are possible only within EU zone.

November 30, 2017, 08:56:55 AM
Hey, I wonder if I live in the EU, order Bonpay plastic card and travel to USA will my card work there?
Or it is restricted to use it abroad too?
Pages:
Jump to: