Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ] - page 40. (Read 94010 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'm not allowed to say anything (self imposed ban), but it is looking really good Wink

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
USER OF THIS IP PM ME ASAP:

Whoever is using this ip: 184.145.168.x (masked last octet for privacy) please PM me asap, if you dont contact me within 24hrs I will block your IP until you contact me.
You are the only connection still keeping sockets open remotely which start to look alot like cpuminers/botnet activity.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
yay! i'll be moving onto here shortly
In other news, Ive fixed the rejects completely , my last 7000 shares / 0 rejects (unreal haha) across 26 LP's

Poolwide the last 210 000 shares reported 38 rejects
Pool went down, then my stats shot up to where they should be, now pool is accepting work again....

Yeh, dont stress. Just came in and saw it didnt update, all good now.

Sorry about that however, I know it can stress people out when stuff dont update Smiley
Pool went down, then my stats shot up to where they should be, now pool is accepting work again....
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Clipse, are you currently working on the stats code? I am mining at bonuspool with 5GH, but the stat page displays 0GH with number of submitted shares not moving Huh

I too am having the same problem.
donator
Activity: 919
Clipse, are you currently working on the stats code? I am mining at bonuspool with 5GH, but the stat page displays 0GH with number of submitted shares not moving Huh
SOCKET LEAKING:

Whoever is using this ip: 184.145.168.x (masked last octet for privacy) please PM me asap because your miner setup is causing huge issues by not closing old connections ever and I can only assume you are still using some old cgminer version before the recent fixes.
UPDATE:

Touch wood but I think the nasty stale/rejects at LP's have been fixed, if you want faster results then reset your miners since the webstats is allready a bit screwed due to earlier stales so it would take a much longer timeframe to normalise that.

Since I restarted my miners with 2.4.1. 5 hours ago I have been running with an avg reject rate of 3.7%

I followed them for the 1st hour and they were running under 1%

So either the law of averages caught up with them, or you worked on the pool....

I'm hoping it's the last Wink

Thanks for the payments !

Right now Im to tired of struggling with this and I feel blessed that something is working out (maybe it was constipated and had to take a huge dump for a week)

I suggest to let it run for the remainder of the payment period and see how it works out over a few days !

Have some rest !!!

Dont get me wrong, I know the changes I made over the week is the reason for it running the way it is atm. I just sometimes feel a witchdoctor cursed me and good stuff turns to shit magically Smiley

I think it was just a massive hiccup, down to 3.28% at the moment; only a couple of rejects in the last hour (on around 3000 shares accepted), it is looking much better than a week ago !
UPDATE:

Touch wood but I think the nasty stale/rejects at LP's have been fixed, if you want faster results then reset your miners since the webstats is allready a bit screwed due to earlier stales so it would take a much longer timeframe to normalise that.

Since I restarted my miners with 2.4.1. 5 hours ago I have been running with an avg reject rate of 3.7%

So either the law of averages caught up with them, or you worked on the pool....

Right now Im to tired of struggling with this and I feel blessed that something is working out (maybe it was constipated and had to take a huge dump for a week)

I suggest to let it run for the remainder of the payment period and see how it works out over a few days !

Have some rest !!!

Dont get me wrong, I know the changes I made over the week is the reason for it running the way it is atm. I just sometimes feel a witchdoctor cursed me and good stuff turns to shit magically Smiley
UPDATE:

Have some rest !!!
UPDATE:

UPDATE:

PAYMENT UPDATE:

All oustanding payments for April 29th 00:00:00 - May 5th 23:59:59 were made.
There's a new CGMiner version out that deals with this:

if a pool can't connect or has rejects for 3 mins it will be disabled, on the next LP CGMiner will check whether the disabled pool is back up and if so it will enable it and if you have your pool management on failover it will go back to mining on the primary pool

so no more need for the --no-pool-disable

Woops, even I cant keep up with the cgminer development Cheesy
Just trying to keep everyone happy...

Well I will look into the outcome of the recent cgminer updates over the course of this week, if it pans out to improve things noticably I will definitely send you some well deserved btc to the donation wallet in your sig.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/

if a pool can't connect or has rejects for 3 mins it will be disabled, on the next LP CGMiner will check whether the disabled pool is back up and if so it will enable it and if you have your pool management on failover it will go back to mining on the primary pool

Just trying to keep everyone happy...

Hey Clipse, for some reason CGMiner keeps disabling your pool. I don't know exactly what's causing it as I don't constantly watch my miners but when I check on them I'm mining on my backup pool and bonuspool is alive but disabled. I re-enable it but it will go disabled again. Any idea what could be causing this?

You need to run with --no-pool-disable , the latest auto disable a "faulty" pool and considering I am still tweaking occasionally which would kill the pool for a few minutes, cgminer thinks the pool is "bad" and disable it permanently.

Pages:
Jump to: