Pages:
Author

Topic: BonusBits [$50 monthly draw][Many More Promotions and Offers!] - page 10. (Read 11430 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
is it legit to join ?  Grin
btw done register here. ty
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i wonder what is our chance on winning this.. how many had joined here?  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
Hi guys, after receiving the list that Bonus-Bits will provide me, I will randomly run it through a random list generator a few times on random.org and tell him the winner (person that got #1 on the list)
I will not have anyone's email.

I have stripped the exported CSV file just to first names. I think there are no duplicate first names, but in the case you do select a duplicate I'll provide surname too. E-mails not provided. When name has been selected I'll look through original and pick out e-mail.

Cheers,
monbux

Good luck all!
too late following this.
but I am already registered hopely i can count in this giveaway
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Hi guys, after receiving the list that Bonus-Bits will provide me, I will randomly run it through a random list generator a few times on random.org and tell him the winner (person that got #1 on the list)
I will not have anyone's email.

I have stripped the exported CSV file just to first names. I think there are no duplicate first names, but in the case you do select a duplicate I'll provide surname too. E-mails not provided. When name has been selected I'll look through original and pick out e-mail.

Cheers,
monbux
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hope im one of them
lucky one  Wink
so when will you notify the winner and how?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I'm glad everyone is keen to hear who the winner was and I am also keen to get this ball rolling. I've exported the database and its all randomised while your confidential details have been securely protected. As of now I'm waiting on the community-backed escrow to get back to me as I need him to help select the winner. Rest assured this is in progress.

What many people don't see is the behind-the-scenes stages of actually randomly selecting a winner in a fair and secure way - I suspect a lot of giveaways on this site just actually send the BTC to themselves at a different address, but I am ensuring with monbux the escrow that the winner is selected fairly Smiley

I'll keep you all updated but I'm waiting on him right now!

Thanks for your patience  Cool

We believe in you and we feel you will be very fair in selecting the best deserving winner... Smiley
May the best one win... Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I'm glad everyone is keen to hear who the winner was and I am also keen to get this ball rolling. I've exported the database and its all randomised while your confidential details have been securely protected. As of now I'm waiting on the community-backed escrow to get back to me as I need him to help select the winner. Rest assured this is in progress.

What many people don't see is the behind-the-scenes stages of actually randomly selecting a winner in a fair and secure way - I suspect a lot of giveaways on this site just actually send the BTC to themselves at a different address, but I am ensuring with monbux the escrow that the winner is selected fairly Smiley

I'll keep you all updated but I'm waiting on him right now!

Thanks for your patience  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Just for an update this contest is closed for now. People are still welcome to subscribe. The winner is being selected today and a new bigger giveaway will start on monday.

Thank you all for your support!

when and how you will notify the winner/s?
yes it's taking too much time to make announcement of winner.
is there any fix date for announcement of winner Huh Huh Huh

Don't worry... It's today only... They will notify us here only, don't worry... No need to check our inbox or spam, everyone will be notified soon...
Activity: 378
Just for an update this contest is closed for now. People are still welcome to subscribe. The winner is being selected today and a new bigger giveaway will start on monday.

yes, we are all waiting for it  Cheesy

Obviously we're not getting notified here :p. I'll check my spam inbox  Cool

yes, we are all waiting for it  Cheesy

great Smiley
good luck all
hope i win  Grin

Activity: 238
subscribe done Smiley
hope i win Wink
Activity: 266
done!
i was signed up
good luck all
Activity: 238
wish me luck  Grin
Tomorrow is the last day to register for this free giveaway. After the 10th  January,
entry to this giveaway is locked!

What do we have to do for the second giveaway? And good luck everyone
Absolutely nothing if you're already registered! As a user Pmd me requesting it I have decided to give the top prize of 0.1 BTC to one subscriber and 0.01 consolation prize to 5 other subscribers.
Tomorrow is the last day to register for this free giveaway. After the 10th  January,
entry to this giveaway is locked!

What do we have to do for the second giveaway? And good luck everyone
Pages:
Jump to: