Pages:
Author

Topic: BonusBits [$50 monthly draw][Many More Promotions and Offers!] - page 8. (Read 11430 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
subscribed as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
anyone got accredited already?
Activity: 188
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain
Registered. Great giveaway Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I have already enrolled before, I mean in that previous BTC0.1 giveaway, and so now, it shows that my email address is already in use, so what should I do now?  Am I already enrolled or I need to use a new email in order to enroll in this 2nd giveaway?
You're already enrolled and automatically eligible for one of our 16 prizes this month!

Just spread the word about our giveaway to your close friends and family! It would be much appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I have already enrolled before, I mean in that previous BTC0.1 giveaway, and so now, it shows that my email address is already in use, so what should I do now?  Am I already enrolled or I need to use a new email in order to enroll in this 2nd giveaway?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
have signed up, hopefully I lucky Smiley

good luck for all Smiley
Subscribed
Thanks for subscribing. Chances are excellent for a free giveaway for winning something! Keep subscribing people Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Thanks very much! Best of luck Smiley
Activity: 112
complete subscribed
Good luck to me
Cheesy
Activity: 120
Sounds good glad to give this a try! Good luck to everyone!
You're already in the draw Smiley good luck !

Do winners get notified by PM?
Winners are notified by e-mail.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502

Do winners get notified by PM?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Our February giveaway is launched! 0.25 BTC WILL be given away with 0.01 BTC for 15 winners and 0.1 for one lucky jackpot winner. Nothing required other than an e-mail sign-up!  Cool

Thanks everyone!

i already registered when you posted this thread, am i still eligible for the 2nd draw?
Thanks for registering Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
Very nice giveaway. One of the best I've seen here! Registered !
Our February giveaway is launched! 0.25 BTC WILL be given away with 0.01 BTC for 15 winners and 0.1 for one lucky jackpot winner. Nothing required other than an e-mail sign-up!  Cool

Thanks everyone!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
It will roll over. The original plan was to host the 2nd giveaway of 0.15 BTC so I am entirely rolling forward the budget.

when will be the next draw?
I'm reluctant to pick dates since I've been delayed twice for different reasons since first picking a date, however, all information will be communicated to the community.
Waiting to make an entry point at your next giveaway probably next monday will happen that. Best of luck for your business.
Pages:
Jump to: