Pages:
Author

Topic: BonusBits [$50 monthly draw][Many More Promotions and Offers!] - page 7. (Read 11430 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Thanks everyone for joining. I hope everyone's excited about our giveaway this weekend and I'm proud to announce we will have a great bonus exclusive to Bonus Bits subscribers as a second present, which is going to be available for everyone  Cool More to come soon
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
subscription success...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
REGISTERED....

Thanks
Count me in, but...
...you don't have a website, really?
Clicking "continue to website" redirects to bitcointalk.org  Huh
Unfortunately we've been let down by several web developers however rest assured a website is on the way. As we are still relatively new that is why we are using monbux as an escrow to hold onto all prize funds and select the winners.

The concept is simple and as we are not selling a product or a service a website isn't necessary and we can operate without one for now.

Activity: 98
I have to registered , so what next?
drawing on 14th february?? yeah wish me luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
subscribed done Smiley
wish me luck Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Subscribed

Hopely i win this session
Activity: 308
Subscribed

hope i can win, good luck and thank you  Smiley
Activity: 252
im enroll  Grin its so great giveaway
hope im luck here Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Count me in, but...
...you don't have a website, really?
Clicking "continue to website" redirects to bitcointalk.org  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Bump, sorry for not coming in here earlier... I confirm that I am holding onto 0.25 BTC for this giveaway.
Welcome to all the new members Smiley I can confirm you've got as it stands over a 10% chance to be rewarded this month with at least one of our consolation prizes and our lucky winner is going to be able to treat their partner to a great Valentines meal !

Remember we are hosting monthly giveaways and you will automatically be enrolled in all future giveaways!
Activity: 34
Done, hope i win
Activity: 476
Not too late to join now, Just subscribed, Hope I can get that Valentines Gift. Cheesy
Activity: 42
subscribed.. hope i can win this Smiley
Activity: 56
Done, Registered
Wish me Luck  Cool
Subscribed. Cheesy

Mind if I make a post about this on my blog ^_^? I get several email subscriptions a day wouldn't hurt Wink
Sounds great! The more people that subscribe the better my monthly giveaways become Smiley
Activity: 448
BetcoinRakeback.com
Subscribed. Cheesy

Mind if I make a post about this on my blog ^_^? I get several email subscriptions a day wouldn't hurt Wink
legendary
Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000
I've subscribed Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: